The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
If you don't go by what you hear anecdotally and instead look at the stats you would realize that the single best predictor of kiddie diddling is whether someone is a gay man. About 50x times higher than average man and about 500x times higher than average woman.

The catholic abuse and the hiding of it remains a massive scandal. But even then being a catholic priests is only almost twice as common compared to average man by the stats.

But gay men support abortion, so you have no problem with them, right?
>>abortion bad
>>The scary gays molest children

Getting close to retarded fundie horseshit bingo here. You should say something stupid about Harry Potter or Halloween or Evolution while you're at it.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>>abortion bad
>>The scary gays molest children

Getting close to retarded fundie horseshit bingo here. You should say something stupid about Harry Potter or Halloween or Evolution while you're at it.
Apart from the fact that gay media is rife with it (e.g. vagina monologues includes underage grooming and plying with alcohol "if it was rape it was a good rape"), apart from the fact that it has been common in the leadership of gay movement like harry hays of the stonewall riots that is also a member of NAMBLA, apart from the fact if you know more than a handful of gay people well and they'll openly talk about how common teenagers + adults is for gay men (they don't call it molestation or statutory rape), apart from all that, it also just shows in the stats:

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Apart from the fact that gay media is rife with it (e.g. vagina monologues includes underage grooming and plying with alcohol "if it was rape it was a good rape"), apart from the fact that it has been common in the leadership of gay movement like harry hays of the stonewall riots that is also a member of NAMBLA, apart from the fact if you know more than a handful of gay people well and they'll openly talk about how common teenagers + adults is for gay men (they don't call it molestation or statutory rape), apart from all that, it also just shows in the stats:

Fundie fearmongering nonsense and a single paper from almost 30 years ago?

I do know of a different subculture whose media and leadership is rife with pedoshit and who if you know them well will probably start talking about abusing kids though. You probably won't like which one it is.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fundie nonsense and a single paper from almost 30 years ago?

I do know of a different subculture whose media and leadership is rife with pedoshit and who if you know them well will probably start talking about abusing kids though. You probably won't like which one it is.
I'm not religious, but thanks for confirming that you literally don't care about child abuse to the point that you'll put your head in the sand when it comes from gay people.

This is how people like Spacey after they are accused of underagr molestation can do a press release and come out as gay and know people like you will run interference and defend them.

Your actions are such a punch line and predictable that PR campaigns are run on it.

You're no better than the catholic church who helped hide pedophile priests and if you had any shame, that sentence would actually shame you.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
I'm not religious, but thanks for confirming that you literally don't care about child abuse to the point that you'll put your head in the sand when it comes from gay people.

This is how people like Spacey after they are accused of underagr molestation can do a press release and come out as gay and know people like you will run interference and defend them.

Your actions are such a punch line and predictable that PR campaigns are run on it.

You're no better than the catholic church who helped hide pedophile priests and if you had any shame, that sentence would actually shame you.
Lol gay pedos can be shot into the sun too, I just don't believe a single paper from almost 30 years ago that I'm pretty sure has been long debunked and some tired old fearmongering I've seen fundies spouting since I was in high school.

Conservative Christians diddle kids and cover for other conservative Christians who diddle kids. This is unfortunately the natural result when you combine fucked up views on sex and women with demand for blind loyalty to authority figures and tons of money and resources (especially in the case of the Catholic Church).

Also no one defended Spacey, it was one of those rare things where literally everyone united in telling him to fuck off. Can't say the same about fundies when the Duggars were outed as protecting their nonce son or pretty much any other time a prominent Fundie has been outed as a sex pest.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also no one defended Spacey
The gay magazine that knew all along:

I just don't believe a single paper from almost 30 years ago that I'm pretty sure has been long debunked
You can take any location, get the current stats (underage male victims, underage female victims of molestation+rape, take the convicted males + convicted females).

You get stats that are pretty close. Though perpetrators are overwhelmingly male, victims only slant female slightly. If you weren't brainwashed and had an open mind, you'd take 10 minutes and use sources that you trust and do the experiment so that you can see it.

But instead you'll just call me a pedo like @muhvagina because you don't care about truth, you care about attacking people that speak truth to defend your brainwashing.

BipolarPon

Sad Cyborg.
kiwifarms.net
I'm pro choice, but abortion isn't something you should look forward too, like no one looks forward to putting down a sick old dog, or breaking up with a spouse you thought was the right one years ago. I still think it's mess up people get abortions well into the second or third trimester though, if your that late in and have second thoughts you might as well put the child up for abduction.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
I'm pro choice, but abortion isn't something you should look forward too, like no one looks forward to putting down a sick old dog, or breaking up with a spouse you thought was the right one years ago. I still think it's mess up people get abortions well into the second or third trimester though, if your that late in and have second thoughts you might as well put the child up for abduction.
Most abortions happening after the 1st trimester are wanted pregnancies where some horrible medical shit happened. Kind of hard to put a kid that doesn't have any kidneys or a brain up for abduction.
The gay magazine that knew all along:

You can take any location, get the current stats (underage male victims, underage female victims of molestation+rape, take the convicted males + convicted females).

You get stats that are pretty close. Though perpetrators are overwhelmingly male, victims only slant female slightly. If you weren't brainwashed and had an open mind, you'd take 10 minutes and use sources that you trust and do the experiment so that you can see it.

But instead you'll just call me a pedo like @muhvagina because you don't care about truth, you care about attacking people that speak truth to defend your brainwashing.
Lol one gay magazine covering up Spacey vs how many incidents of religious groups covering for nonces are we at now? Catholic Church, the Duggars, the dude that created the homeschool shit the Duggars use, and a shitton of other ones and that's just the shit that was eventually leaked to the general public

BTW there's a world of difference between being attracted to grown men and being attracted to kids. Pedophiles are paraphiliacs in a category of their own, they're not gay or straight. They're pedophiles who are specifically attracted to children and can't be compared to any normal, healthy sexual orientation.

And conservative religious groups are rotten with them and tend to cover for them whether you want to admit it or not.
Please look at Desmond Napoles' thread before you imply that everyone who complains about the alphabet community raping kids is a fundie.
Desmond is one case that plenty of lgbtq people are uncomfortable with as well. Meanwhile a good chunk of the people into child padgents that are basically the same thing are more on the fundie edge of the spectrum and girls with fundie parents are often raised being told they have to be "modest" (i.e. dress in potato sacks and not do normal shit kids do like climbing trees or swimming) lest boys and grown ass men get sinful thoughts about them (because fundies love them some victim blaming as well). I think it was one of the Duggars quiverfull buddies (the Rodriguezs maybe?) that said they don't want dudes to change the diapers of female babies lest they get "tempted" (because apparently wanting to rape a literal baby after seeing it's genitals after changing it's diaper is normal to them I guess).

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And conservative religious groups are rotten with them and tend to cover for them whether you want to admit it or not
Wtf you talking about, I just compared you to the catholic church for defending it.

Desmond is one case that plenty of lgbtq people are uncomfortable with as well.
Lmao, there's that defense. You should be more than "uncomfortable" with it.

child up for abduction.

doesn't have any kidneys or a brain up for abduction
I think you're trying to talk about adoption.

Also not surprised that you rather spend hours posting in this thread than take 10 minutes and do the calculations. Your claim of it being a different category of sexuality is just unsubstantiated bullshit that is used to hide it. No evidence for it. You really are just the catholic church of l-->g<--btq kid abuse.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile a good chunk of the people into child padgents that are basically the same thing are more on the fundie edge of the spectrum and girls with fundie parents are often raised being told they have to be "modest"
This is a more retarded moment than when someone thought women couldn't like butt stuff.

Teaching kids to be modest is worse than having kids strip for money at a bar. Yes, these things are equivalent in degree of child abuse? Wtf.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Explain why he performed at gay bars and pride parades without being kicked out, then?
Only after you explain why so many people in religious communities diddle kids for years before anyone even thinks of calling the cops, and why so many openly put the burden of not getting diddled on children and then blame them for it (and sometimes advocate for forcing them to gestate and birth chomo fetuses including in this thread).
This is a more retarded moment than when someone thought women couldn't like butt stuff.

Teaching kids to be modest is worse than having kids strip for money at a bar. Yes, these things are equivalent in degree of child abuse? Wtf.
"Modest" in fundie speak is crazy shit like not allowing girls to climb trees or go swimming or wear pants or do all kinds of perfectly normal shit.

Meanwhile they do shit like have purity balls where little girls symbolically give their virginity to their fathers and think it's perfectly normal and not at all creepy as fuck.

Wtf you talking about, I just compared you to the catholic church for defending it.

Lmao, there's that defense. You should be more than "uncomfortable" with it.

I think you're trying to talk about adoption.

Also not surprised that you rather spend hours posting in this thread than take 10 minutes and do the calculations. Your claim of it being a different category of sexuality is just unsubstantiated bullshit that is used to hide it. No evidence for it. You really are just the catholic church of l-->g<--btq kid abuse.
The bodies of children are completely different than the bodies of adults. A lot of pedos openly admit they are specifically attracted to children and not adults of either sex. Also pedophilia is literally classified as a paraphilia similar to zoophilia and necrophilia.

Love how Thunderdome never fails to simp for fundies if anyone even implies they're anything other than pure innocent angels that never hurt anyone and don't have a huge track record of horrific child abuse.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also pedophilia is literally classified as a paraphilia similar to zoophilia and necrophilia
Classification is not evidence. It's literally just putting a label on something. The classification is literally just a coverup, but because the people who did it are your version of catholic priests, your authority figures, you're trusting them blindly.

Only after you explain why so many people in religious communities diddle kids for years
Why do you have a higher bar for morality for religious communities than for lgbtq communities?

Why does something like desmond make you only uncomfortable but if the same thing would happen in a religious setting you go on the war path?

Why aren't you just as angry about pedofilia in either case?

And finally, why are you against pedofilia in any case as you've frequently stated your hatred of children and babies?

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Classification is not evidence. It's literally just putting a label on something. The classification is literally just a coverup, but because the people who did it are your version of catholic priests, your authority figures, you're trusting them blindly.

Why do you have a higher bar for morality for religious communities than for lgbtq communities?

Why does something like desmond make you only uncomfortable but if the same thing would happen in a religious setting you go on the war path?

Why aren't you just as angry about pedofilia in either case?

And finally, why are you against pedofilia in any case as you've frequently stated your hatred of children and babies?
Because the lgbtq community isn't nearly as bad about abusing kids and then covering for child abusers as fundies do. The only part of the LGBT community that even begins to come close with that are troons, and lots of other alphabet types are getting sick of their shit just like everyone else is.

Just because I think babies are repulsive doesn't mean I don't understand raping and abusing them in other ways is wrong, shit that's why I think people should abort them as embryos if they know they'd just abuse any kid they had. It's far kinder to abort an embryo than it is to abuse a whole-ass baby.

And yeah, pedophilia is classified the way it is for a reason. It's not a cover-up, it's trying to understand what compels a grown-ass adult to want to fuck a literal baby or rape and impregnate a 9 year-old girl (and then try to force the girl to gestate and give birth to the spawn of her rapist despite being a child and at high risk of serious injury or death from pregnancy/childbirth). That isn't normal, healthy human sexual behavior, it's fucked up and paraphilic just like zoophilia or necrophilia.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only part of the LGBT community that even begins to come close with that are troons,
Okay there's a limit to the amount of your bullshit I can wade through, but it's fascinating that you just ignore the fact that Desmond isnt surrounded by troons, but gay men and NAMBLA and so on. No it's just troons. The people that permanently disfigure children isn't even equivalently bad to you, it's only "coming close". GTFO with that bullshit.

And you only know these things from fringe sites such as this, because mainstream news won't even cover it.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Okay there's a limit to the amount of your bullshit I can wade through, but it's fascinating that you just ignore the fact that Desmond isnt surrounded by troons, but gay men and NAMBLA and so on. No it's just troons. The people that permanently disfigure children isn't even equivalently bad to you, it's only "coming close". GTFO with that bullshit.

And you only know these things from fringe sites such as this, because mainstream news won't even cover it.
Lol why do you keep focusing solely on Desmond? Is that because it's the only example you have that isn't long debunked fundie propaganda of the lgbtq community acting even remotely similar to religious groups protecting pedos?

Speaking of perminantly disfiguring children, considering how disfiguring childbirth can be to grown adults, I don't want to think about what it does to children forced to endure it (the ones who survive it anyway). Pretty fucked up that thanks to the Catholic Church there are countries like Argentina and El Salvador and Malta where even children aren't allowed to get legal abortions and are forced to endure pregnancy and childbirth (or die in the process).

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol why do you keep focusing solely on Desmond?
When you say that it only happens for troons inside LGBTQ, I literally need only a single example to disprove that statement. Instead, I've named about 6 different instances in my last 4 posts, Desmond only being one, so you're being dishonest as usual.

Right now there's a new scandal in the Netherlands of a politician of a mostly lgbt political party trying to groom kids online. And numerous gay teenagers coming out that they don't want to report for giving a bad name to homosexual community and the comparison to pedophiles. Kids are literally afraid of getting help for giving a bad name to lgbtq. This really isn't that different to the catholic church.

translated link:
https://translate.google.com/transl...groter-probleem-in-lhbti-community-bloot.html

original:
(or die in the process).
or die in the process of the abortion.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
or die in the process of the abortion.
Because they weren't able to get a safe one legally and turned to unsafe methods in desperation.

Even for grown adults abortion is significantly safer than giving birth (11x safer in the US). For children it's probably even more dramatic given how risky them giving birth is.

Speaking of adults grooming and creeping on kids, even in progressive areas most women have been sexually harassed at least once and for most of us it began when we were still children. It seems like the honking and catcalls from grown-ass men usually begins when you first start sprouting boobs, which for most of us is between ages 8-12.

The fundie solution to girls being creeped on by grown ass adult men always seems to be to harp on them for not being "modest" enough and to force them to stay inside and care for their younger siblings instead of allowing them to be kids. And to tell them they need to forgive and pray for even men who rape them and shit.

With all the fucked up ways girls are treated it's no wonder they're now trooning out at a significantly higher rate than boys are. Shit, I probably would've if it was as much of a thing when I was a kid.