The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

• Conducting some maintenance.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they weren't able to get a safe one legally and turned to unsafe methods in desperation.
Do you just ignore news stories?

It's literally from yesterday, from this very thread:

With all the fucked up ways girls are treated it's no wonder they're now trooning out at a significantly higher rate than boys are.

You really have no idea, do you? You really think girls are trooning at higher rates?

You don't give a fuck about what's going on. You don't have an open mind (name one thing that went against your preconceived notions in this thread that you learned).

You just want to vent your hateboner against fundamentalist religious people to the point where you think I'm one and where you're unwilling to even look at the pedo problems in the g of lgbtq.

To take one from your g's playbook: you must be secretly fundamentalist religious if you're that much against them that you see them everywhere.

Last edited:

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Do you just ignore news stories?

It's literally from yesterday, from this very thread:

You really have no idea, do you? You really think girls are trooning at higher rates?

You don't give a fuck about what's going on. You don't have an open mind (name one thing that went against your preconceived notions in this thread that you learned).

You just want to vent your hateboner against fundamentalist religious people to the point where you think I'm one and where you're unwilling to even look at the pedo problems in the g of lgbtq.

To take one from your g's playbook: you must be secretly fundamentalist religious if you're that much against them that you see them everywhere.
That article is pretty obvious prolife propaganda, I'll believe it about as much as I believe any other horseshit prolifers claim (which includes everything from falsely claiming photos of stillborns are aborted fetuses to claiming literally brainless fetuses are capable of conciousness).

And yeah, girls are now trooning out at a much higher rate than boys are, at least if the stats from the UK clinic for trans kids is any indication. Been that way for the past 5 or so years. Someone even wrote a book about that troons got massively butthurt over. Plus you have detransitioners openly talking about trooning out to try and escape misogyny (with a lot I've seen having been sexually abused as children). There have been at least a few threads in Thunderdome about it.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, as I said, you don't give a fuck about truth. I'm going to stop wasting my time. Anything that doesn't come from your LGBTQ priests, you'll ignore.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
In honor of the sheer amount of bad faith bullshit oozing out of the infected stink ditch strapped right to this motherfucker's face, I made a poem:

No stink ditch here, I'm a TRUE and HONEST woman. Pretty sure none of the women in this thread are troons considering this thread is basically autistic Fight Club: Beauty Parlor vs. A&H edition.

I am a faggot tho

Extricate Cavitations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you have a higher bar for morality for religious communities than for lgbtq communities?

Why does something like desmond make you only uncomfortable but if the same thing would happen in a religious setting you go on the war path?

Why aren't you just as angry about pedofilia in either case?

And finally, why are you against pedofilia in any case as you've frequently stated your hatred of children and babies?
Because she was no-no touched by a female parishioner. That's not what made her gay, though. Gay isn't a choice.

Reactions: Fek

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Only after you explain why so many people in religious communities diddle kids for years before anyone even thinks of calling the cops, and why so many openly put the burden of not getting diddled on children and then blame them for it (and sometimes advocate for forcing them to gestate and birth chomo fetuses including in this thread).
This, my fellow Kiwis, is called whataboutery.

Don't do it.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
This, my fellow Kiwis, is called whataboutery.

Don't do it.
This is the abortion sperging thread, the fact that there are people who molest girls and think they should be forced to endure pregnancy and childbirth is on-topic, like way more than decades old fundie moral panics that all gay men are secret pedophiles

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Abortion is evil and multiple prophecies and Marian apparitions have told us so.
It's true, once I was visiting by the ghost of an aborted fetus and a Martian apparition and they told me abortion is evil. They also told me to invest in Bad Dragon stock and that all men really like it when you surprise them with reach around ass play while giving a blowie.

Android raptor

kiwifarms.net
Our Lady of Olympus Mons?
Who decends to earth from the red planet to tell people abortion is bad. Not killing actual kids or molesting them or forcing them to gestate chomo fetuses, Martian apparitions only care about fetuses for some reason. And prostate stimulation.

Makes about as much sense as any other apparation appearing to tell people to stop killing embryos/fetuses.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for those against abortion. Most abortions are done on dindus, trailer trash, schizos, crack addicted lady hobos, so on and so forth. Do you want more of those people shitting up society?

This was the worst thread on this site and somehow it slipped further. It really is too autistic to live and too mad on the internet to die. Sorry for being a dick @Android raptor. Now I understand what happened to you. If you keep posting here, you'll end up wandering the streets and muttering to yourself about ass-rapist alien priests.

Last edited: