The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

ChikN10der

kiwifarms.net
''Fail safe'' comes to mind. Abortion is the next best thing when you BC or IUD fails to work. What do you care what other people do? especially adults.

I would worry about the people who kill and abuse their living children instead.
People who kill or abuse humans for convenience at any age are doing a bad thing. Those aren't the only options.

Escaped Abortion

kiwifarms.net
A marriage without a sex life is highly unrealistic for most people.
If you are married and that sure you don't want children, one or both of you should get snipped. It's a one time off surgery instead of using a surgical procedure repeatedly as birth control, so it would be objectively the safer option.

Especially if you at least snip the guy, since it's the least invasive.

If you are still worried, use condoms and hormonal birth control on top of it. Hell, throw in a IUD if you want to be that much sure. At that point, it would really take an act of god for you to get pregnant.

You can also have non P in V sex. Get creative.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
People who kill or abuse humans for convenience at any age are doing a bad thing. Those aren't the only options.

But it is an OPTION in a non-theocratic society. A woman alone or a woman and her partner/husband should have the choice to decide what they want to do. If they wanted to adopt it out they could but that would be their decision just as abortion would be their decision.

The Saltening

Pass the FUCKING salt
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the traditionalist faggots who want to ban abortion also want to restrict birth control and contraception because "muh degeneracy" or some bullshit

Because they're a bunch of edgy pretentious traditionalist cocksucker tryhards who think that the puritan rednecks of the old Religious Right were too lenient.

They're mostly petty Zoomers who don't remember the actual fundies and instead like to LARP as the Knights Templar (if Catholic) or the Puritans and KKK (if Protestant) and more or less love to suck Yahweh's circumcised Israelite cock to trigger and own the "degenerates"

I'm pro-abortion, partly because I'm an anti-traditionalist and partly because there's already not enough room on the lifeboat. Considering the majority of people who get abortions are either hood rats and rednecks, it's not like we're aborting the next doctor or engineer either

TL;DR-There's a lot of edgelords who've seen way too many videos from The Distributist and Nick Fuentes
abortion is murder. if you stop conception from happening then whatever. it might be considered a "sin" but it isnt murder. ban abortion. your right to choose happens BEFORE you are pregnant. use condoms or something. or better yet. if you dont want to get pregnant dont have sex. its like complaining you got a speeding ticket for doing 140 in a 65. you CHOSE to do the ONE thing that causes that outcome and are shocked when it happens.

But it is an OPTION in a non-theocratic society. A woman alone or a woman and her partner/husband should have the choice to decide what they want to do. If they wanted to adopt it out they could but that would be their decision just as abortion would be their decision.
not even close. you cant kill someone for convenience. a fetus is scientifically a new and different life completely separate from the mother. unless you want to argue that women have 2 hearts, brains, pulses, 2 sets of completely unlinked pain receptors, 4 arms, 4 legs, 20 fingers, 20 toes, etc. etc.

ChikN10der

kiwifarms.net
Sure, and in some societies a man can kill his wife because he doesn't want to provide for her anymore.

Civilized people are usually against killing people for convenience though.

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They very well could overturn roe v wade, it's based on a... Debatable interpretation of equal protection. If they ruled, for example, that fetuses also should have equal protection...
You have to balance the rights of women, who carry the child vs a fetus, who is not yet a person. I have issues with laws that tack on an additional charge of feticide because it's clearly unconstitutional.
Then why does someone who kills a pregnant woman get charged with 2 murders?
No one has challenged those laws at the SCOTUS level afaik

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
abortion is murder. if you stop conception from happening then whatever. it might be considered a "sin" but it isnt murder. ban abortion. your riot to choose happens BEFORE you are pregnant. use condoms or something. or better yet. if you dont want to get pregnant dont have sex. its like complaining you got a speeding ticket for doing 140 in a 65. you CHOSE to do the ONE thing that causes that outcome and are shocked when it happens.

We get it, you want us to be a theocracy.

Just let it go and take the L on this one. If you don't like abortion, then don't get one.

Also....

Can we finally drop the abortion sperging for fuck's sake? Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere. At best, they'll let the states have more oversight and that's it

The Saltening

Pass the FUCKING salt
kiwifarms.net

Just let it go and take the L on this one. If you don't like abortion, then don't get one.

Also....

Can we finally drop the abortion sperging for fuck's sake. Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere. At best, they'll let the states have more oversight and that's it
i dont want murder. is that so bad? you dont get to murder someone that YOU brought into your life. YOU chose that. why should the child be the one to pay the price? ever heard of personal responsibility?

ChikN10der

kiwifarms.net

Also....

Can we finally drop the abortion sperging for fuck's sake? Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere. At best, they'll let the states have more oversight and that's it
If you don't like the kkk Lynching black people, don't join the kkk.
Solid logic.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to balance the rights of women, who carry the child vs a fetus, who is not yet a person. I have issues with laws that tack on an additional charge of feticide because it's clearly unconstitutional.

The whole fucking argument is clearly unconstitutional. It is an entirely bullshit argument based on the definition of "What is a human being" which the Federal Government has NO GOD DAMN PLACE being involved in. Abortion should be dealt with on a state by state basis because that is the point of the 10th Amendment.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net

No one has challenged those laws at the SCOTUS level afaik

A fetus isn't a person. It should have no rights at all. Nada.

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
I've never met a single person who is 100% pure anti-abortion, as in saying that you shouldn't have an abortion even if you were raped or if your 14 year old daughter got raped or so on.

And I live in the Bible Belt.

The people down here (and self-identified "pro lifers" I've spoken to elsewhere) mainly don't like the idea of using abortion as your only method of control when there is less lethal and damaging options out there (because aside from snuffing out an innocent life, the more abortions you have lessen your chances at conception later on and increase the chances of birth defects, so if you have 3 abortions while you're a slutty youth it will fuck you up when you decide you want to settle down later on) and don't like Planned Parenthood as an organization. People also REALLY don't like the outright fetishization and glorification of abortion as a Nobel Peace Prize-worhty act that the left is pushing. They also don't like the idea of aborting because you wanted a girl but conceived a boy or aborting late-term when you could just hold out longer and adopt out to a couple who can't have their own. Even if you're proudly pro-choice I think you have to admit that calling a baby you've not even conceived yet a "literal parasite" on a sign at an abortion party rally is pretty depraved and questionable unless you're a sociopath or edgy fedora boi.