The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
You're not saying they don't deserve to live by stating that they should be dead?
@Muh Vagina Seems you couldn't reply to this. Just say you hate babies, including female ones, and detest people who survived abortion (which you support) attempts.

Admit you're a worthless, hateful, bloodlusting cunt who can only screech "bodily autonomy" and "incel" in defense of your evils. You don't care about logic, reason, biology, morality, truth, or anything except your selfish, stupid, hedonistic desires.

You're a coward and an idiot, kill yourself in Minecraft.
I love this thread. Laughed IRL when I saw the posts about abortion survivors. It isn't an abortion if it survives.

You're technically right, a killer doesn't successfully kill when the killing attempt is unsuccessful. That's just an attempted kill.

So it wasn't an abortion, it was an attempted abortion. You're being rather pedantic though, maybe because this doesn't make abortion look so good?

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Bitch, you're the one citing the fucking bible and Pat Robinson to try to explain why abortion is wrong. Logic and biology my ass!
Lying scum, I've not based a single argument on religious grounds alone, nor have I "cited Pat Robinson".

You leftards have no brains, we know, but also not an honest bone in your body. Just a sack of convulsing, angry meat.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
You're technically right, a killer doesn't successfully kill when the killing attempt is unsuccessful. That's just an attempted kill.

So it wasn't an abortion, it was an attempted abortion. You're being rather pedantic though, maybe because this doesn't make abortion look so good?

I just like laughing at mongs. And anyone who says something like "What about those abortion survivors!" makes me laugh at the stupidity of the sentence. It's feels ramped up to 11.

Nobody in the UK really gives a fuck about abortion. It's there, it's available. Those who disagree, like the religous types, just don't use the service. It's no big deal.

In America though, because everyone has to live 'your way' or 'the American way' every one thinks their way of life is 100% correct and everyone else is wrong, even on an individual level. Who cares if people you've never met get an abortion? How does that effect you, your life or your standing with God? It doesn't. He isn't mad with YOU, he's mad with THEM.

Using religion as a reason there shouldn't be abortion is the theological equivilent of telling people to Mask+Vax because they're putting your life in danger.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
I just like laughing at mongs. And anyone who says something like "What about those abortion survivors!" makes me laugh at the stupidity of the sentence. It's feels ramped up to 11.

Nobody in the UK really gives a fuck about abortion. It's there, it's available. Those who disagree, like the religous types, just don't use the service. It's no big deal.

In America though, because everyone has to live 'your way' or 'the American way' every one thinks their way of life is 100% correct and everyone else is wrong, even on an individual level. Who cares if people you've never met get an abortion? How does that effect you, your life or your standing with God? It doesn't. He isn't mad with YOU, he's mad with THEM.

Using religion as a reason there shouldn't be abortion is the theological equivilent of telling people to Mask+Vax because they're putting your life in danger.
I must be sleep posting, everyone thinks I'm citing scripture and quoting Voldemor--er, Jesus.

It must be nice to just dismiss everything someone says because they're not an immoral Atheist. Ironically, thank God for the Atheists who think killing babies is wrong, you actually have to engage their points (the same ones I make).

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
I must be sleep posting, everyone thinks I'm citing scripture and quoting Voldemor--er, Jesus.

It must be nice to just dismiss everything someone says because they're not an immoral Atheist. Ironically, thank God for the Atheists who think killing babies is wrong, you actually have to engage their points (the same ones I make).
It was just an example, no need to get spergy. Though...

Innocent Americans > Innocent North Koreans, I'm afraid. Wouldn't be the first time we vaporized slant eyed enemies along with their innocents. Probably won't be the last.

Grand standing about abortion while gleefully dreaming about nuking millions.

Cool double-standards brah

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
@Hot Cup of Joe Are you cool with babies being killed?
I'm not getting in to a discussion where people use poor/fuzzy language and semantics to try and get a gotcha. Here's how it plays out:

Me "No I'm not cool with babies being killed"
You: "So you're not OK with abortion because a baby exists the second sperm is fired in to a womans minge! Gotcha anti-abortionist!"

It's a boring, boring, boring conversation.

Because i can just as easily, be just as fucking boring, by saying:

Me: "So you're OK with babies suffering all of their lives?"
You: "babies suffering is a bad thing"
Me: "So you're in favour of abortion because physically and mentally handicapped babies feel pain and suffer from not fitting in with society! Gotcha!!"

Boring, boring, boring.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
It was just an example, no need to get spergy. Though...

Grand standing about abortion while gleefully dreaming about nuking millions.

Cool double-standards brah
You're a typical libtard who can't stand to lose, so you backpedal, ignore, and lie.

And make that billions, not millions; if we could wipe out all of our enemies I'd do it beyond gleefully, I'd be absolutely ecstatic.

Protecting babies and destroying enemies in war aren't the same thing, but it shows how dishonest or stupid you are to pretend they're comparable.

Boring, boring, boring. Yet another easily stomped baby killer. You guys couldn't justify your way out of a wet paper bag, let alone successfully justify murdering babies.

You should all abort yourselves to support the cause. Lead by example.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
You're a typical libtard who can't stand to lose, so you backpedal, ignore, and lie.
I'm neither left nor right wing. Try again.
And make that billions, not millions; if we could wipe out all of our enemies I'd do it beyond gleefully, I'd be absolutely ecstatic.
Innocent people aren't my enemy. Don't lump me in with your mego-lo-mania. Gleeful over people dying because they disagree with your or live in the wrong country. The fuck is wrong wrong with you?
Protecting babies and destroying enemies in war aren't the same thing, but it shows how dishonest or stupid you are to pretend they're comparable.
It shows how narrow minded and low-level thinking you are to not see how humans are humans, regardless of the labels you put on them. oops, you got me! you said babies! aww dang.
Boring, boring, boring. Yet another easily stomped baby killer. You guys couldn't justify your way out of a wet paper bag, let alone successfully justify murdering babies.
Boring use of semantics and gatchas to try and win an argument, while missing the whole point.

You should all abort yourselves to support the cause. Lead by example.
lol calm down.

You seem pretty hell bent on killing people you don't like or agree with. Gives a bit of insight in to your state of mind.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
I've not based a single argument on religious grounds alone
You most certainly have used religion, but you didn't cite Pat Robertson. That was the tard I'm quoting below.
How're your peer reviewed definitely not agenda based science studies going on?
Peer reviewed studies from legitimate medical associations are "agenda based" but Steven Crowder and the Christian Broadcasting Company aren't. This is why pro-lifers can't be taken seriously.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
Peer reviewed studies from legitimate medical associations are "agenda based"
Where have you been this last pandemic?
but Steven Crowder and the Christian Broadcasting Company aren't.
Again. Prove to me, that Crowder rigged his investigation, because it's real easy to say you're right because you say you're right without being able to actually have a conversation like a man when it's this fucking clear you're full of shit.

kukkahattutäti

<3
kiwifarms.net
Again. Prove to me, that Crowder rigged his investigation, because it's real easy to say you're right because you say you're right without being able to actually have a conversation like a man when it's this fucking clear you're full of shit.
They never talked to any doctors (at least they didn't want to have that on the video, probably because there was nothing juicy) and even the nurse was suspicious of the woman they were talking to. The clinic has a problem with activists going in and bothering actual patients as said by the nurse on the video, so they were most likely talking to a plant. The informational value of that video is zero, you can just as easily go to the clinic's website and find actual descriptions for the procedures there.

What the shit

Are you sure this is the right place for this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not getting in to a discussion where people use poor/fuzzy language and semantics to try and get a gotcha. Here's how it plays out:

Me "No I'm not cool with babies being killed"
You: "So you're not OK with abortion because a baby exists the second sperm is fired in to a womans minge! Gotcha anti-abortionist!"

It's a boring, boring, boring conversation.

Because i can just as easily, be just as fucking boring, by saying:

Me: "So you're OK with babies suffering all of their lives?"
You: "babies suffering is a bad thing"
Me: "So you're in favour of abortion because physically and mentally handicapped babies feel pain and suffer from not fitting in with society! Gotcha!!"

Boring, boring, boring.
So you're ok with babies being killed?

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
I'm neither left nor right wing. Try again.

Innocent people aren't my enemy. Don't lump me in with your mego-lo-mania. Gleeful over people dying because they disagree with your or live in the wrong country. The fuck is wrong wrong with you?

It shows how narrow minded and low-level thinking you are to not see how humans are humans, regardless of the labels you put on them.
oops, you got me! you said babies! aww dang.

Boring use of semantics and gatchas to try and win an argument, while missing the whole point.

lol calm down.

You seem pretty hell bent on killing people you don't like or agree with. Gives a bit of insight in to your state of mind.

By the millions.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
They never talked to any doctors, probably because there was nothing juicy
Probably.
and even the nurse was suspicious of the woman they were talking to.
The whole place was paranoid as shit if they won't let you bring a phone in.
You'd think they could just sue someone if they'd take an illegal picture of something not illegal.
The clinic has a problem with activists going in and bothering actual patients as said by the nurse on the video
I wonder if dying babies could be their issue.
so they were most likely talking to a plant. The informational value of that video is zero, you can just as easily go to the clinic's website and find actual descriptions for the procedures there.
If you're retarded, then it is useless. If you're not, at worst, the paranoid clinic gave a seat to an 8 month pregnant plant who sat and talked shit about them.
Also all that shit didn't do much against Crowder's stats of how many late terms get deathed, nor the leftoid inclination that post birth abortion is awesome.

Damn. To think that Crowder has this much influence that if the doctors would call his bullshit publicly, they'd probably be dead.
Didn't convince me.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
I just like laughing at mongs.

This guy. Now this guy gets it.

It is absolutely no skin off my ass if some NPC I've never met decides to get an abortion and I don't care why. If there are doctors whose ethics favor the right to terminate, it's between them, everyone else can butt out. A woman shouldn't have to go through with an accidental pregnancy if they don't want, even if another human being need to use her organs to survive. Considering it is her potential child it is a close call, but I can't justify there being any obligation to do so. Your body is the one thing you really own and you shouldn't be forced to share it against your will in that way. Once it's viable and could theoretically be cared for by someone else is when we can start talking about the responsibility to protect your child from harm. I completely understand the other side but it's a very messy issue.

The thing is, I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me a little that certain women take it so lightly. Most women who abort consider it a big fucking deal and have complex feelings about it, but absolutely learn from it and smarten up their shit. The few who yap about it casually though are all kinds of trashy. If an accidental pregnancy would permanently fuck up your body and life, and you feel strongly about this, how careful are you? In most of the Western world at least, it is not like there isn't an absolute shitload of widely various birth control methods available, and most aren't that expensive either. If it's that important, I'd think taking responsibility to budget for it and use it consistently and correctly would be high priority. If it goes wrong, Plan B exists. If you want to piss and moan you don't like any method, yeah no shit, stfu and pick one or two that you find the least annoying. I know it can fail when people swear they use it 100% perfectly, double up, noticed nothing wrong, accidents happen etc but it doesn't exactly escape me that most women who feel strongly enough about being childfree manage not to ever fall pregnant at all.

Did that autistic text wall of my two cents say anything original about the issue? Not a fucking chance. It's been argued to death from every imaginable angle, it has managed to become boring and pointless despite being such a deeply personal and emotionally charged issue. The only reason to debate it is to sling shit for fun. I want to see a Hell in a Cell match. On one side it's the loud, mouthy women non binaries who are bad stereotypes of the far left, the ones who make flippant remarks like "Plan B? Nah, if it turns out I'm pregnant I'll just abort" and/or discuss their abortions unprompted to random people for asspats about how they were so right and sooo brave to do it. On the other side, the anti-abortionist protestors in my city who printed out the most disgusting photos of dismembered fetuses they could find onto a giant vinyl banner and dangled it from an overpass while screaming through a megaphone trying to cause serious traffic accidents. It's always funny when people screech at each other in earnest convinced the other will stop frothing at the mouth and say "wow you're right, I never thought of that before". Fucking mongs, god bless em.