The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
This guy. Now this guy gets it.

It is absolutely no skin off my ass if some NPC I've never met decides to get an abortion and I don't care why. If there are doctors whose ethics favor the right to terminate, it's between them, everyone else can butt out. A woman shouldn't have to go through with an accidental pregnancy if they don't want, even if another human being need to use her organs to survive. Considering it is her potential child it is a close call, but I can't justify there being any obligation to do so. Your body is the one thing you really own and you shouldn't be forced to share it against your will in that way. Once it's viable and could theoretically be cared for by someone else is when we can start talking about the responsibility to protect your child from harm. I completely understand the other side but it's a very messy issue.

The thing is, I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me a little that certain women take it so lightly. Most women who abort consider it a big fucking deal and have complex feelings about it, but absolutely learn from it and smarten up their shit. The few who yap about it casually though are all kinds of trashy. If an accidental pregnancy would permanently fuck up your body and life, and you feel strongly about this, how careful are you? In most of the Western world at least, it is not like there isn't an absolute shitload of widely various birth control methods available, and most aren't that expensive either. If it's that important, I'd think taking responsibility to budget for it and use it consistently and correctly would be high priority. If it goes wrong, Plan B exists. If you want to piss and moan you don't like any method, yeah no shit, stfu and pick one or two that you find the least annoying. I know it can fail when people swear they use it 100% perfectly, double up, noticed nothing wrong, accidents happen etc but it doesn't exactly escape me that most women who feel strongly enough about being childfree manage not to ever fall pregnant at all.

Did that autistic text wall of my two cents say anything original about the issue? Not a fucking chance. It's been argued to death from every imaginable angle, it has managed to become boring and pointless despite being such a deeply personal and emotionally charged issue. The only reason to debate it is to sling shit for fun. I want to see a Hell in a Cell match. On one side it's the loud, mouthy women non binaries who are bad stereotypes of the far left, the ones who make flippant remarks like "Plan B? Nah, if it turns out I'm pregnant I'll just abort" and/or discuss their abortions unprompted to random people for asspats about how they were so right and sooo brave to do it. On the other side, the anti-abortionist protestors in my city who printed out the most disgusting photos of dismembered fetuses they could find onto a giant vinyl banner and dangled it from an overpass while screaming through a megaphone trying to cause serious traffic accidents. It's always funny when people screech at each other in earnest convinced the other will stop frothing at the mouth and say "wow you're right, I never thought of that before". Fucking mongs, god bless em.
But then do you wonder or feel insulted if anybody calls someone alike to your thought a psycho, even if a pragmatic one?

kukkahattutäti

<3
kiwifarms.net
Probably.

I am going to do you a favor and answer to your near-incomprehensible schizoposting.

The whole place was paranoid as shit if they won't let you bring a phone in.
You'd think they could just sue someone if they'd take an illegal picture of something not illegal.

It probably has something to do with the long history of harassment US abortion clinics have been dealing with. They do not want activists there filming their patients and staff.

I wonder if dying babies could be their issue.

Yes, "dying babies" is an excellent excuse for going there to bother women whose motivations for having a late-term abortion are absolutely unknown to the activists and who might just as well be mourning that their pregnancy was non-viable.

If you're exceptional, then it is useless. If you're not, at worst, the paranoid clinic gave a seat to an 8 month pregnant plant who sat and talked shit about them.
Also all that shit didn't do much against Crowder's stats of how many late terms get deathed, nor the leftoid inclination that post birth abortion is awesome.

No, seriously. The Boulder Abortion Clinic actually has all the details there and the nurses most likely cannot start kicking people out who have made an appointment if they're not acting up, only the doctors can make that call to refuse treatment. And if you'd bother to do any background digging you would find out that Dr. Hern (the guy running this clinic) does not just perform abortions for everyone who's third trimester pregnant, he also refuses patients.

Third trimester abortions are still rare - did a quick googlin' for the US stats and in 2017-2018 92.2% of abortions where at the latest 13 weeks gestational age. Apparently abortions later than 21 weeks account to 1.2% of all US abortions. Third trimester starts at week 29. Typically a pregnant woman has a prenatal screening at week 20 and, if something abnormal is discovered, a genetic testing is done. The results and decision to abort take time so Dr. Hern has observed a bump at weeks 24-25 for later abortions.

Damn. To think that Crowder has this much influence that if the doctors would call his bullshit publicly, they'd probably be dead.
Didn't convince me.

Lol, Crowder is a grifter whose only influence is with people already agreeing with him. That video does absolutely nothing to convince anyone, it is just more choir-preaching. It was emotionally manipulative in a way that only works with boomers and boomer-larpers.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
I am going to do you a favor and answer to your near-incomprehensible schizoposting.
But will you shave it like a potato?
It probably has something to do with the long history of harassment US abortion clinics have been dealing with. They do not want activists there filming their patients and staff.
That's fine, I'd bet no hospital or any place for that matter would want that. Strange thing is that there are radical activists who want to do that, who go in looking for something, so why not let them? Why not just make a public excursion and keep pushing it to show how nice and harmless abortion is.
This Dr hern nigger himself spreeched how anti abortionists are terrorists who break windows, shoot up shit and kille a friend of his. That's fucked up, but what did guys who kill babies expect? A Noble Peace prize?
You want to normalize this, you push a narrative that abortion is safe and nice, and flowery and whatever. Thing is, it's not. It's murder that leaves physical and psychological marks on women and also on doctros preforming that shit, of course unless you're a radical psycho like Hern himself who just hates humans.
Someone also wrote here about how those crazy activists find the worst possible abortion images, make them public and scream their lungs off about it. And the take away is pure gold. Fuck those activists, how dare they complain about mandatory baby corpses.
Yes, "dying babies" is an excellent excuse for going there to bother women whose motivations for having a late-term abortion are absolutely unknown to the activists and who might just as well be mourning that their pregnancy was non-viable.
How late do you have to be to decide that it's viable to kill your baby tho? Post week 24? Post week 20? Post 13? I'll say a dark thing here and if you're willing to kill, just kill, why wait? And if you do wait, why not wait till birth and give the babe away instead of killing anybody?
No, seriously. The Boulder Abortion Clinic actually has all the details there
Bro, just for you, I clicked your link, I glanced through and I'll say the same shit I told vagina face with his peer reviewed super studies. It doesn't fucking matter. Learn to argue. You have your sources, that's great, I'm sure you read them and you can defend your stance with them. Don't tell me to go through your litany if either you didn't or you can't defend it.
Otherwise make and argument and defend it. That's what I do and I do without telling you to read anything you won't believe either way.
And let the conclusions be made by anybody who cares to read our bitching.
and the nurses most likely cannot start kicking people out who have made an appointment if they're not acting up, only the doctors can make that call to refuse treatment.
It's bizarre to me that an 8th monther can make an appointment at all and then just sit there while even the nurses don't trust her.
This may be my conspiratorial brain here, but I suspect those motherfuckers knew what she was there for and were willing to do her service, just didn't want anybody else to know about it.
And if you'd bother to do any background digging you would find out that Dr. Hern (the guy running this clinic) does not just perform abortions for everyone who's third trimester pregnant, he also refuses patients.
Looking at him, he looks like a Hannibal Lecter arctype, tbf.
And it's great that he refuses to kill some, but not others, sounds like a great guy.
Third trimester abortions are still rare - did a quick googlin' for the US stats and in 2017-2018 92.2% of abortions where at the latest 13 weeks gestational age. Apparently abortions later than 21 weeks account to 1.2% of all US abortions. Third trimester starts at week 29. Typically a pregnant woman has a prenatal screening at week 20 and, if something abnormal is discovered, a genetic testing is done. The results and decision to abort take time so Dr. Hern has observed a bump at weeks 24-25 for later abortions.
Great. What about the the 98.8% of other abortions?
Lol, Crowder is a grifter whose only influence is with people already agreeing with him. That video does absolutely nothing to convince anyone, it is just more choir-preaching. It was emotionally manipulative in a way that only works with boomers and boomer-larpers.
That video shows a stretch of sketchy shit at abortion clinic. You saying that only 1.2% abortion are late term means nothing since 1.2% is still what? 6k babies? What about those 7.7% that from 14 to 20 weeks? What about the whole rest?
Literally the only thing I want you retards to accept that abortion is ending a human life without giving it a choice, that it. After that we can push back and forth to what level you personally are psychotic.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a man.
Don't be so down on yourself. Incels are people, too.

Why are you so passionate about it anyways? It doesn't concern you!
Men are literally the architectural minds and muscle of both pro-choice and pro-life. Women are the activist vanguard.

A woman seeking an abortion relies on the foundational expertise of men, wielded by one who is at least 40% likely to be male (and up until recently was almost certainly a man), equipped with tools and drugs both designed and produced by men (or produced by machines), who is legally sanctioned to provide the procedure through the legislation of men, which has to be compliant with the legal ruling of the highest court in the land made by eight men and a woman... which is only a partial altering of a verdict made by nine men about 20 years prior. In all likelihood, this procedure will be funded by the tax dollars of men.

If a woman wants to claim this has nothing to do with men, she can take one of the procedures that women did come up with, in isolation from the systems and procedures that men made, such as: the Eat Weird Poisonous Plants procedure, the Coathanger procedure, or the the Pay-Another-Woman-a-50-to-Kick-Her-in-the-Belly-for-Five-Minutes procedure.

She'll still be killing her kid, but nobody will be able to claim that men had anything to do with it.

Last edited:

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
Prove to me that he didn't.
He didn't. No gain for him in rigging something like this nor does anybody deny what he revealed all that much.
There you go lol
I'm not a man. That's why I care so much about this issue.
So don't fuck.
Or if it's that vital to your livelyhood, then cut your womb and never birth. You'll save the world from bringing more autism in acord to your own resolve.
Why are you so passionate about it anyways? It doesn't concern you!
Yes it does. What man would I be by not pointing out that mass murder of babies is mass murder of babies, not some convenience trip for leftoid psychos? I've said this shit before. Be a man or whatever the fuck you are and just admit that abortion is literally murder, otherwise post as many website commercials of peer reviewed ultra scematics all you want, if you can't get passed the bare semantic issue, there's no reason to jump too far ahead. You'll just fall over and keep rolling back.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
I'm not getting in to a discussion where people use poor/fuzzy language and semantics to try and get a gotcha. Here's how it plays out:

Me "No I'm not cool with babies being killed"
You: "So you're not OK with abortion because a baby exists the second sperm is fired in to a womans minge! Gotcha anti-abortionist!"

It's a boring, boring, boring conversation.

Because i can just as easily, be just as fucking boring, by saying:

Me: "So you're OK with babies suffering all of their lives?"
You: "babies suffering is a bad thing"
Me: "So you're in favour of abortion because physically and mentally handicapped babies feel pain and suffer from not fitting in with society! Gotcha!!"

Boring, boring, boring.
I'll have to easily disagree, powerlevel : One of my exes was one of those physically disabled babies and originally my mother wanted to abort me but didn't at the last second:

In my regard: My mother was terrible, I was traumatized and abused by her and her boyfriends as she was an unfit mother, and my ex never fit in growing up and her mother due to reasons treated her like an abomination. The problem is, the human condition itself is about misery and pain and suffering, and often times these days nobody fits in anymore thanks to society being so heavily anti-social.

It's easy to condone the removal of an existence merely because you believe they'll suffer, I did, my ex did, yet... We both grew to enjoy our existence and the lives there in.

Like the old addage, many abortionist I think forget: Life is a journey, not a destination.

I'd agree to the babies who will be eternally suffering throughout their entire lives or won't have long to live, but just being born with phsyical issues and mental issues or having some suffering, well that happens either way. It's about the side perspective which lies the issue at heart. It's not always the religious that have a problem with abortion. I have it too because say you go back in time and abort my ex, well then my overcoming my abuse as a child never happens and I end up a more miserable person/basket case or vice versa, I never end up helping my ex learn to care about herself and she ends up a depressed outcasts or finally suiciding/etc.

Sure, not every case where someone didn't get aborted will end up like that, but it's something to consider and realize does happen to some people. Who knows how many babies could have grown up to improve someone else, fix someone with a mental instability or otherwise. Surely not all, but the careless abandon makes one think of the issue a little differently.

Hot Cup of Joe

kiwifarms.net
I'll have to easily disagree, powerlevel : One of my exes was one of those physically disabled babies and originally my mother wanted to abort me but didn't at the last second:

In my regard: My mother was terrible, I was traumatized and abused by her and her boyfriends as she was an unfit mother, and my ex never fit in growing up and her mother due to reasons treated her like an abomination. The problem is, the human condition itself is about misery and pain and suffering, and often times these days nobody fits in anymore thanks to society being so heavily anti-social.

It's easy to condone the removal of an existence merely because you believe they'll suffer, I did, my ex did, yet... We both grew to enjoy our existence and the lives there in.

Like the old addage, many abortionist I think forget: Life is a journey, not a destination.

I'd agree to the babies who will be eternally suffering throughout their entire lives or won't have long to live, but just being born with phsyical issues and mental issues or having some suffering, well that happens either way. It's about the side perspective which lies the issue at heart. It's not always the religious that have a problem with abortion. I have it too because say you go back in time and abort my ex, well then my overcoming my abuse as a child never happens and I end up a more miserable person/basket case or vice versa, I never end up helping my ex learn to care about herself and she ends up a depressed outcasts or finally suiciding/etc.

Sure, not every case where someone didn't get aborted will end up like that, but it's something to consider and realize does happen to some people. Who knows how many babies could have grown up to improve someone else, fix someone with a mental instability or otherwise. Surely not all, but the careless abandon makes one think of the issue a little differently.
You know, i could easily give you a lot of shit for posting this, I could even very easily mock and ridicule you.

But i won't, because you deserve respect. Respect for fighting for life, to cling on to the hope that tomorrow will be a better day and not only doing it for you, but for someone else and with someone else. While some men welcome the end, arms outstretched, you fight to the end, arms in hand. Respect.

1635367808765.png

kukkahattutäti

<3
kiwifarms.net
@CAPTAIN MATI

For some reason cannot directly quote you, so here:

That's fine, I'd bet no hospital or any place for that matter would want that. Strange thing is that there are radical activists who want to do that, who go in looking for something, so why not let them? Why not just make a public excursion and keep pushing it to show how nice and harmless abortion is.
This Dr hern nigger himself spreeched how anti abortionists are terrorists who break windows, shoot up shit and kille a friend of his. That's fucked up, but what did guys who kill babies expect? A Noble Peace prize?

It invades the patient's right to privacy if they are filmed and given the heated debate around abortion (especially in the US) it is completely understandable that the clinic wants to prevent its patients from ending up on some schizo's website.

You want to normalize this, you push a narrative that abortion is safe and nice, and flowery and whatever. Thing is, it's not. It's murder that leaves physical and psychological marks on women and also on doctros preforming that shit, of course unless you're a radical psycho like Hern himself who just hates humans.
Someone also wrote here about how those crazy activists find the worst possible abortion images, make them public and scream their lungs off about it. And the take away is pure gold. Fuck those activists, how dare they complain about mandatory baby corpses.

Who is this "you" you're talking about? Abortion is not a nice and flowery operation. Very few medical operations are nice and without any risk. No one but the retarded dangerhairs and edgelords are trying to paint abortion as something nice. Most of the people who think it should be available as an option do not want abortions to be common. Using the most extreme case of prochoicers to represent the majority is also a losing argument since the most rabid prolife advocates have bombed clinics and killed doctors.

How late do you have to be to decide that it's viable to kill your baby tho? Post week 24? Post week 20? Post 13? I'll say a dark thing here and if you're willing to kill, just kill, why wait? And if you do wait, why not wait till birth and give the babe away instead of killing anybody?

When it comes to late-term abortions fetal abnormalities play a big role. These abnormalities are not always observable immediately so it is quite often the prenatal screening at week 20 (the anatomical scan) that reveals anatomical problems. The reason there is that 24-25 week bump is that a lot of parents want genetic testing done to ensure that there is something wrong. And then some just need time to think it over as it is not a decision that is made lightly. Things go wrong all the time and it is not possible to set a hard time limit for when these problems are discovered. These people are not just waiting in order to have the abortion to be as complicated as possible.

Birthing a severely developmentally challenged child and giving it away is absolutely unrealistic.

Bro, just for you, I clicked your link, I glanced through and I'll say the same shit I told vagina face with his peer reviewed super studies. It doesn't fucking matter. Learn to argue. You have your sources, that's great, I'm sure you read them and you can defend your stance with them. Don't tell me to go through your litany if either you didn't or you can't defend it.
Otherwise make and argument and defend it. That's what I do and I do without telling you to read anything you won't believe either way.
And let the conclusions be made by anybody who cares to read our bitching.

My main point with linking the clinic's website was to simply show you that the patient X wasn't really telling anything about the medical operation that the clinic itself doesn't tell as well. It was not for an argument as there is very little you and I could argue about regarding how these operations should be performed. Everything else the patient X tells can be questioned as there is no guarantee she isn't an activist and thus has a reason to lie to scare other people off.

It's bizarre to me that an 8th monther can make an appointment at all and then just sit there while even the nurses don't trust her.
This may be my conspiratorial brain here, but I suspect those motherfuckers knew what she was there for and were willing to do her service, just didn't want anybody else to know about it.

She could have easily lied to the receptionist while calling for the appointment. I'm assuming that the nurses cannot kick her out based on a hunch, meaning that it is the doctor's choice to refuse taking her in as a patient. Nothing bizarre about it.

Looking at him, he looks like a Hannibal Lecter arctype, tbf.
And it's great that he refuses to kill some, but not others, sounds like a great guy.

Yes, I think it is important to treat cases individually when it comes to later abortions. There are different circumstances for every case and if a woman does not have a proper access to prenatal care some conditions can be discovered quite late along with other human factors that might lead to a woman considering abortion later in pregnancy.

Great. What about the the 98.8% of other abortions?

I thought we were discussing the Crowder video, which primarily focuses on late-term abortion. But sure, move the goalpost.

That video shows a stretch of sketchy shit at abortion clinic. You saying that only 1.2% abortion are late term means nothing since 1.2% is still what? 6k babies? What about those 7.7% that from 14 to 20 weeks? What about the whole rest?
Literally the only thing I want you retards to accept that abortion is ending a human life without giving it a choice, that it. After that we can push back and forth to what level you personally are psychotic.

Nah, nothing sketchy, you're just conspiratorially inclined.

I am not saying that the 1.2% means nothing, it just means that later abortion is quite rare. Those 6000 later abortions (your number, not going to go and check it) include fetuses that would not have been viable due to anatomical and/or genetic abnormalities, conditions where the mother's health would be at risk and, yes, also women who did not know they were pregnant until later into the pregnancy or had other issues with getting an abortion earlier.

From a purely biological standpoint you are killing something and that something is definitely human. But the problem of personhood is more in the realm of philosophy and internet bickering. Honestly I fluctuate a bit on my stance on that question as there is no perfect answer, but I generally do not regard a fetus as a person. My reasons for supporting abortion rights and wanting to keep it as cheap and accessible as possible is simply because the benefits outweigh the negatives. And again, the Crowder vid was mostly about later abortions.

the Coathanger procedure

I never understood Americans using coathangers when knitting needles exist.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net

kukkahattutäti

Likewise.
It invades the patient's right to privacy if they are filmed and given the heated debate around abortion (especially in the US) it is completely understandable that the clinic wants to prevent its patients from ending up on some schizo's website.
I actually agree, but I will reiterate that abortionists should then have their own public campaign about how abortion is cool and shit. This, though, is bullshit, because you literally cannot sell murder no matter how much commercial polsih you throw at it and this by itself shows that abortion is truly a fucked up, unsellabel business practice besides a radical death worshiping, materialistic culture such and such.
Who is this "you" you're talking about? Abortion is not a nice and flowery operation. Very few medical operations are nice and without any risk. No one but the exceptional dangerhairs and edgelords are trying to paint abortion as something nice. Most of the people who think it should be available as an option do not want abortions to be common. Using the most extreme case of prochoicers to represent the majority is also a losing argument since the most rabid prolife advocates have bombed clinics and killed doctors.
If you have some kind of advanced cancer treatment, organ donor program, whatever fucking expert dentistry expertise, you can all sell those. You can put a picture of a healthy, smiling person to it and put in on a billboard. You can't do that shit with abortion because it is innately pure murder.
As for crazed anti abortionists, again, who the fuck are YOU to blame them for killing, which is fucked up and shouldn't happen, but how the fuck are you then going to defend psycho docs gladly taking paychecks for baby corpses?
When it comes to late-term abortions fetal abnormalities play a big role. These abnormalities are not always observable immediately so it is quite often the prenatal screening at week 20 (the anatomical scan) that reveals anatomical problems. The reason there is that 24-25 week bump is that a lot of parents want genetic testing done to ensure that there is something wrong. And then some just need time to think it over as it is not a decision that is made lightly. Things go wrong all the time and it is not possible to set a hard time limit for when these problems are discovered. These people are not just waiting in order to have the abortion to be as complicated as possible.
I'll be honest, at my anti abortion clan meetings, I slept through all the medical mumbo jumbo that tells a different story, that most of these abnormalities are actually false positives and that you can still take the baby out of the mother without killing it inside, risking the mother's own health while at it. It's a barebone response, but if I have time, I'll glance through this in more detail.
Birthing a severely developmentally challenged child and giving it away is absolutely unrealistic.
That's bullshit. One of the few things I can agree with socialistoids is that a government and western society at large should be able to provide for the disenfranchised and shit. Also, if the child is abnormal, but if he survives into some years, nobody has the right to kill it for convenience sake. It's a hard thing to say, but that is what I believe.
My main point with linking the clinic's website was to simply show you that the patient X wasn't really telling anything about the medical operation that the clinic itself doesn't tell as well. It was not for an argument as there is very little you and I could argue about regarding how these operations should be performed. Everything else the patient X tells can be questioned as there is no guarantee she isn't an activist and thus has a reason to lie to scare other people off.
So then there was no point in wasting your time or mine. Look at this shit, it takes both of us at least 10min. to go through posts this long and then read some useless bullshit on top of that.
She could have easily lied to the receptionist while calling for the appointment. I'm assuming that the nurses cannot kick her out based on a hunch, meaning that it is the doctor's choice to refuse taking her in as a patient. Nothing bizarre about it.
There is plenty of bizzare about it. Like I said, if she's s evidently a plant, just ask her to fuck off, if she talks some plant bullshit, just ignore it. I personally believe she was legit since they did let her be there, but the hospital itself didn't want anybody to know why. Call it an assumption of scumminess from people who get paid to kill babies.
Yes, I think it is important to treat cases individually when it comes to later abortions. There are different circumstances for every case and if a woman does not have a proper access to prenatal care some conditions can be discovered quite late along with other human factors that might lead to a woman considering abortion later in pregnancy.
But would you agree that late term of even post birth abortion solely for the mother's whim is fucked up murder tho?
I thought we were discussing the Crowder video, which primarily focuses on late-term abortion. But sure, move the goalpost.
Crowder did mention the percentages and I ain't against late term abortions, I'm against all abortions unless they really really really threaten the mother's life which I really fucking doubt is 1.2% of them.
Nah, nothing sketchy, you're just conspiratorially inclined.
I am, but does that mean I'm wrong? Let's find out.
I am not saying that the 1.2% means nothing, it just means that later abortion is quite rare. Those 6000 later abortions (your number, not going to go and check it) include fetuses that would not have been viable due to anatomical and/or genetic abnormalities, conditions where the mother's health would be at risk and, yes, also women who did not know they were pregnant until later into the pregnancy or had other issues with getting an abortion earlier.
I mentioned this above, but I heard from someone who heard from someone else, that sometimes those genetic oopsies are false positive and knowing that abortion is basically a private business from psycho motherfuckers, allow my conspiratory inclined brain to boldly claim that maybe they take false positives for business opportunities, either they know its a fp or not.
From a purely biological standpoint you are killing something and that something is definitely human. But the problem of personhood is more in the realm of philosophy and internet bickering.
This is no philosophy and personhood has nothing to do with it. This ain't jacking off into a sock or being on a period. You are literally ending a developing human being, though I just save letters and call it killing babies.
Honestly I fluctuate a bit on my stance on that question as there is no perfect answer
Yes there is, I just gave you one. You fluctuate because you know its murder, but you don't want to admit to it.
but I generally do not regard a fetus as a person.
Yeah, because it's not a person. It's still a human being.
My reasons for supporting abortion rights and wanting to keep it as cheap and accessible as possible is simply because the benefits outweigh the negatives.
No they don't. Crazy hags who are willing to kill one kid, but have another whenever they are convenient ed up being fucked up parents. Take a look at all those famous bitches who are pro abortion because muh career and shit. They look like fucking nutbags and if you want to claim Crowder is bullshit, then allow me to claim that those bitches are bullshit parents.
And again, the Crowder vid was mostly about later abortions.
It was. But why wouldn't you want to talk about early terms? Reckon it be much easier since earlies are even less of a person than lates.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
Don't be so down on yourself. Incels are people, too.

Men are literally the architectural minds and muscle of both pro-choice and pro-life. Women are the activist vanguard.

A woman seeking an abortion relies on the foundational expertise of men, wielded by one who is at least 40% likely to be male (and up until recently was almost certainly a man), equipped with tools and drugs both designed and produced by men (or produced by machines), who is legally sanctioned to provide the procedure through the legislation of men, which has to be compliant with the legal ruling of the highest court in the land made by eight men and a woman... which is only a partial altering of a verdict made by nine men about 20 years prior. In all likelihood, this procedure will be funded by the tax dollars of men.

If a woman wants to claim this has nothing to do with men, she can take one of the procedures that women did come up with, in isolation from the systems and procedures that men made, such as: the Eat Weird Poisonous Plants procedure, the Coathanger procedure, or the the Pay-Another-Woman-a-50-to-Kick-Her-in-the-Belly-for-Five-Minutes procedure.

She'll still be killing her kid, but nobody will be able to claim that men had anything to do with it.
That's a lot of words to say "I am an incel." Stop taking your insecurities out on women as a whole.

So don't fuck.
I'm not you. I can actually get laid.

Yes it does. What man would I be by not pointing out that mass murder of babies is mass murder of babies, not some convenience trip for leftoid psychos? I've said this shit before. Be a man or whatever the fuck you are and just admit that abortion is literally murder
It's not murder. We've gone over this many, many times.

It is absolutely none of your business if a woman opts to get a medical procedure.

Zero Day Defense

kiwifarms.net
That's a lot of words to say "I am an incel." Stop taking your insecurities out on women as a whole.
You're gonna have to put down this paper-thin act of being a woman, sooner rather than later. At this point, you're incapable of responding with anything relevant because your lack of honesty.

It is absolutely none of your business if a woman opts to get a medical procedure.
On the other hand, it's the business of the men who perform the procedure, the men who legislatively sanction it that men vote for, the men who make verdicts on the concept as it intersects with the law-- oh wait, I pointed this out and the only thing you could say is "lol incel" because you don't have anything of value to say, much less on something that salient.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
I'm not you. I can actually get laid.
Perish the thought.
"murder
the killing of a human being by a sane person, with intent, malice aforethought"

Like abortion.
Stop murdering babies and bullshiting yourself that it's a (((right)))
Like I said, you want to be a whore, cut your womb and fuck off. Or be a normal person and take some fucking responsibility.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, it's the business of the men who perform the procedure, the men who legislatively sanction it that men vote for, the men who make verdicts on the concept as it intersects with the law-- oh wait, I pointed this out and the only thing you could say is "lol incel" because you don't have anything of value to say, much less on something that salient.
You are none of those things. So butt out.

You creep on every single thread that involves women and put in your uninformed two cents, whether it's about abortion or dress codes or sex. There's a clear pattern here.

murder
the killing of a human being by a sane person, with intent, malice aforethought"

Like abortion.
It's not considered murder according to the legal definition. Facts over feels.

Zero Day Defense

kiwifarms.net
You are none of those things.
I don't vote? Planned Parenthood doesn't use my tax money to Hoover up kids before they're even born?

You creep on every single thread that involves women and put in your uninformed two cents,
You've called fetuses "parasites", and you appeal to a body of law that 1) only exists in one country, 2) also punishes the murdering of a pregnant woman as a double homicide and 3) whose highest court made a country-wide decision on abortion restrictions based on an attempt to balance so-called "bodily autonomy" with right to life.

You're easily the most uninformed person to comment in this thread so far, and perhaps the only one with literally nothing to contribute seeing as you interject in a philosophical conversation with citations of laws whose very bases are being disputed. You would possibly be less so if you weren't pretending to be a gormless woman.

I'm starting to doubt it, though.

Last edited:

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Honestly this thread should be aborted, the pro/anti abortion debate is an agonising and never ending verbal fistfight that drives debaters into fits of rage on every sphere of the Internet it appears on, from the most serious and snowflakes of sites, to shitposting forums like the farms. there is objectively no clear answer on whether for even the most and least politically correct and edgy Right wingers possible, just go with what you believe in what you think is morally justifiable and be happy with It. End of.