The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Okay, here's my two cents. Yes, abortion is murder. A lot of people doing it and gloating about it are terrible people. BUT do you really want these people having children?
Look at the exceptional individuals on this site, like good 80% of cows are this way because of shitty parenting. You force some vile hag from the childfree reddit to have a child, do you think she's gonna magically turn into a loving mother? Mistakes of shitty parenting are making more mistakes, yeah everybody loves the feel-good story of a guy from a terrible household raising himself to be a good person and turning his life around, but those are a minority. Majority of people with parents that hate them end up with a mountain of mental issues and keep the cycle going. I understand wanting consequences/punishment for the people senslessly fucking around and then just aborting it, but is it really by dooming an innocent child to years of abuse? Abusive mothers already get cut a lot of slack.
I persoinally would rather be aborted than raised by a BPD or narc mother.
It's definitely worth it if even one person is saved and enjoys the life God gave him, and maybe even contributes to society.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
by no stretch of the imagination is taking responsibility for your actions a form of "suffering".
We're talking about rape victims, you utter waste of sperm. Why do you believe that rape victims should be blamed for being raped? Why should a woman, who is already traumatized, carry a monster's baby, deal with all of the bodily changes that accompany pregnancy, experience a painful labor, and look into the face of her rapist's offspring? Try to justify that with something besides "WhY sHoUlD tHe BaBy SuFfEr?"

The goddamn embryo won't suffer! This is backed by science! Get that through your thick skull already.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
We're talking about rape victims, you utter waste of sperm. Why do you believe that rape victims should be blamed for being raped? Why should a woman, who is already traumatized, carry a monster's baby, deal with all of the bodily changes that accompany pregnancy, experience a painful labor, and look into the face of her rapist's offspring? Try to justify that with something besides "WhY sHoUlD tHe BaBy SuFfEr?"

The goddamn embryo won't suffer! This is backed by science! Get that through your thick skull already.
If you were forced to file rape charges to get an abortion, you'd be mad about that too. Almost like rape is the only defense you have because it's a Motte and Bailey argument to protect abortions and not an actual goal in and of itself.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net

What a retarded take.

Research has shown that rape victims who keep the child are happier than the women who abort it. They see it as something beautiful that has come from something horrible. They believe that the child is fully theirs and believed it was a blessing in disguise

Lol at the "b-back by Science!". You utter Reddit mong. Science has prove the opposite of your claim.

"Important neurobiological developments occur at 7, 18, and 26 weeks' gestation and are the proposed periods for when a fetus can feel pain. Although the developmental changes during these periods are remarkable they do not tell us whether the fetus can experience pain. The subjective experience of pain cannot be inferred from anatomical developments because these developments do not account for subjectivity and the conscious contents of pain" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net

First of all, rape pregnancies are like Big Foot sightings, it's rare as fuck, it's a talking point and nothing more. If you'd agree to banning the rest of abortions then maybe it'd be worth even talking about, but you want unfettered access to abortion for any and all reasons, including no reason. So drop the "muh rape" shit.

Rape victims shouldn't be blamed for rape, that's crazy--they should be blamed for killing their own offspring, an innocent human life. Blending their baby won't unrape them. And she wouldn't have to look at the baby even once, you're factually wrong about that.

For argument's sake though, how about just banning all abortion except in cases of rape?

The baby's suffering is the least of my concerns. I am concerned about them being killed. Feeling pain is just the cherry on top of being slaughtered (and I never said embryos feel pain, you deceptive cunt).

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
First of all, rape pregnancies are like Big Foot sightings, it's rare as fuck, it's a talking point and nothing more.
According to Guttmacher's stats on who's getting abortions, you're about 12-24 times more likely to have to get an abortion because you'll die otherwise.

To be clear, less than 1% of respondents said that they were getting an abortion "because of" rape and/or incest.

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
If you were forced to file rape charges to get an abortion, you'd be mad about that too. Almost like rape is the only defense you have because it's a Motte and Bailey argument to protect abortions and not an actual goal in and of itself.
It's not the only defense I have, as I have stated numerous times in this thread. Bodily autonomy is important.
Research has shown that rape victims who keep the child are happier than the women who abort it. They see it as something beautiful that has come from something horrible. They believe that the child is fully theirs and believed it was a blessing in disguise
You have a source for that bullshit claim? Most women who abort have no regrets.
Lol at the "b-back by Science!". You utter Reddit mong. Science has prove the opposite of your claim.
My source has been cited much more and by reputable medical organizations. Yours gets cited by the Family Research Council. Yeah, you lose.

First of all, rape pregnancies are like Big Foot sightings, it's rare as fuck,
Late term abortions are even rarer, but that doesn't stop you tards from screaming about them.

Splinters RCVD

The Dark Reality comes. Jesus Christ have mercy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Thou shalt not murder'.
Abortion, as a killing of an innocent child, is quite simply, murder. Society should have infrastructure to support downtrodden children, and women who do abortions for X minutes of fun or comfort should be severely punished for their behavior.

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
'Thou shalt not murder'.
Abortion, as a killing of an innocent child, is quite simply, murder. Society should have infrastructure to support downtrodden children, and women who do abortions for X minutes of fun or comfort should be severely punished for their behavior.
It isn't according to the legal definition and your book of fairy tales doesn't dictate anything.

Why doesn't the man get punished for his part?

Splinters RCVD

The Dark Reality comes. Jesus Christ have mercy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
First point dismissed.

As for the second point, the man should be only punished in case of criminal involvement. Eg. if the aborted child was conceived via rape by him.
We don't impregnate ourselves.
Body autonomy is a concept that was invented to protect abortion and otherwise doesn't exist. So you fail again.
So if I need a kidney, I can just take yours?

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
Came to poke my head in.

All I have to say is that any argument stemming from an individuals alleged or lack thereof regret is a cope. It's purely self-purported and people in denial can tell themselves they regret nothing. Actual numbers on this stuff are effectively impossible to determine.

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
We don't impregnate ourselves.

So if I need a kidney, I can just take yours?
Never heard of turkey basting or sperm jacking? Tons of girls artificially inseminate themselves through valid or rape means. Yes girls lying about birth control and telling a guy to cum in them is rape.

Your entire world is held up by men being forced into labor that they have no choice in. So acting like begging for a kidney is a catcha is pathetic.

Embaby Cumjar

Pale, without name or number
kiwifarms.net
Supporting banning rapebaby abortions means you have a blacked fetish.
Leaving this here for the abortion mongs. Words from an actual abortionist who couldn't do this job when his own adopted daughter was killed
It's an interesting and very sad anecdote for sure but his daughter dying in a car accident didn't have anything to do with performing abortions at all. It sounds like the prolife movement is preying off his grief or he's using it as an unhealthy coping mechanism.
First of all, rape pregnancies are like Big Foot sightings, it's rare as fuck
Are you saying Big Foot is actually real? Rape pregnancies are rare as a percentage of all pregnancies but they're definitely demonstrably real phenomena. Big Foot is literally a fictional creature.

The right wingers who think being prolife is based are incredibly cringe. They larp as tough guys but all their arguments are illogical appeals to emotion and religion. You could not get more dysgenic than opposing bc and abortion. I'd much prefer an edgy Neo Nazi who supports abortion.

Here's an interesting video on how medically illiterate the people who made the Texas abortion ban are: