The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying Big Foot is actually real? Rape pregnancies are rare as a percentage of all pregnancies but they're definitely demonstrably real phenomena. Big Foot is literally a fictional creature.
I'm not saying BF is real, but it's not impossible for there to be such a creature. And whether it's real or not, sightings are rare, there's very little decent video/images.

Don't take it so literally anyway.

The right wingers who think being prolife is based are incredibly cringe.
Forgive me if I find that the opinions of baby killers mean less than nothing.

They larp as tough guys but all their arguments are illogical appeals to emotion and religion.
Projection and lies. Science and morality are on our side.

You could not get more dysgenic than opposing bc and abortion. I'd much prefer an edgy Neo Nazi who supports abortion.

Here's an interesting video on how medically illiterate the people who made the Texas abortion ban are:

Good thing what you prefer is irrelevant. At least the people behind the ban aren't so retarded that they don't even know how life begins.

Embaby Cumjar

Pale, without name or number
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying BF is real, but it's not impossible for there to be such a creature.
Maybe your own subjective morality and religion but that's it. There are lots of religions who do not condemn abortion. Be honest, do prolifers have a blacked fetish? Being against aborting rapebabies means you think a white woman should carry Jamal's rapebaby and that's degen.
most of these abnormalities are actually false positives and that you can still take the baby out of the mother without killing it inside, risking the mother's own health while at it. It's a barebone response, but if I have time, I'll glance through this in more detail.
I don't think you realise how sped you sound here. Most mother's are a lot more up to date on modern prenatal testing. False positives are incredibly rare. Maybe the feminists have a point about abortion being a woman's issue.

MirnaMinkoff

I always go out of my way to mention the old triple and quad screenings because they still cause so much false hope and bullshit online. It seems a lot of women didn’t really understand those tests. Women were told “your fetus has a 1 in 20 or a 1 in 5 chance of having DS” but in many women’s minds, or at least in retellings, it turned into “your baby definitely has Down syndrome”. Then when the baby was born without DS this became proof that these tests weren’t accurate. (When in fact if you were given high odds of DS with a quad screening you were then supposed to have an amnio to know for sure.)

Now you have women who get the new accurate NIPT tests, find out they have a fetus positive for DS or another trisomy, and a bunch of morons online (or IRL) who start repeating the old yarn about “my grandma/aunt/friend was told their baby had DS and they were born totally fine”. They don’t understand those women had a totally different type of test or the fact that even then these women were only told they had high/higher odds for a DS baby.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Maybe your own subjective morality and religion but that's it. There are lots of religions who do not condemn abortion.
Moral subjectivism is nonsensical. By such logic objective morality doesn't exist and raping old ladies to death with chainsaws is fine. If your best argument for killing babies is it's not wrong because you say so, you've already lost.

Be honest, do prolifers have a blacked fetish? Being against aborting rapebabies means you think a white woman should carry Jamal's rapebaby and that's degen.
It's even more degenerate to kill an innocent. If you want less Jamal Jr McRapebabies then do your part to prevent them.

Embaby Cumjar

kiwifarms.net
Moral subjectivism is nonsensical.
I disagree.
By such logic objective morality doesn't exist and raping old ladies to death with chainsaws is fine. If your best argument for killing babies is it's not wrong because you say so, you've already lost.
I don't see how believing in subjective morality means raping old ladies with chainsaws is fine.
It's even more degenerate to kill an innocent. If you want less Jamal Jr McRapebabies then do your part to prevent them.
I'm not going to have sects with any non white man if that's what you're implying. But abortion laws are meant as contingencies for the worst possible outcomes such as this. No abortion supporter wants an abortion to happen that could have been prevented such as by bc. The most puzzling thing to me is why most of the institutionalized prolife movement is against bc but online supporters of it tend to be pro bc. It's a lot more logical to support it. Being anti bc and abortion is just logically inconsistent to me.

I also have Catholic relatives who believe that both regular hormonal bc and Plan B are abortion drugs. What are prolifers' in this threads' views on that?

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
You haven't provided a single scientific source since you creeped into this thread. Meanwhile, I have shown you several times that abortion is not murder according to the legal definition, that embryos and fetuses don't feel pain, and that the vast majority of women don't regret their abortions. You continuously ignore science and facts because it hurts your fee fees.
If you want less Jamal Jr McRapebabies then do your part to prevent them.
Plan B isn't cheap.

Embaby Cumjar

kiwifarms.net
You haven't provided a single scientific source since you creeped into this thread. Meanwhile, I have shown you several times that abortion is not murder according to the legal definition, that embryos and fetuses don't feel pain, and that the vast majority of women don't regret their abortions. You continuously ignore science and facts because it hurts your fee fees.

Plan B isn't cheap.
Yeah, even here in Canada where bc is at least partially covered for most people it's OTC and pricey.

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
This is probably relatively pointless, but a while back I brought up a study that brings up a few issues with the Turnaway study. I finally looked up the protocol regarding the study: study protocol (let me know if you can't view it. As far as a bias in the women chosen, the protocol says this:
"For every one turnaway participant, two abortion control participants and one first trimester participant (women who are 14 weeks pregnant or less and who receive an abortion at the clinic) are enrolled. It is up to the clinic staff at each recruitment site to keep track of when to recruit abortion clients to match to the turnaways recruited. However, the Turnaway Study Project Director monitors recruitment and alerts the interviewers and/or point people in the event of a discrepancy."
As the study I cited before mentioned (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6161227/), this could potentially lead to a bias in women selected. Additionally, I find it odd that they try to keep it in a 2 to 1 to 1 ratio given that the statistics should still work regardless of ratio and that more data is generally better. Additionally, one of the studies generated by this research, Women’s Mental Health and Well-being 5 Years After Receiving or Being Denied an Abortion A Prospective, Longitudinal Cohort Study, had only 160 participants for the group that was turned away and gave birth, which may be smaller than ideal, although I don't really have much experience with these sorts of statistics (I'm willing to give leeway to the smaller turned away group that didn't give birth, since that population is likely small and can't be selected for).

We don't impregnate ourselves.
Well... yes? Of course you don't impregnate yourselves... Men can't impregnate themselves or even be impregnated at all.

Tee hee hee.

You really just left yourself open to that one.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
We're talking about rape victims, you utter waste of sperm. Why do you believe that rape victims should be blamed for being raped? Why should a woman, who is already traumatized, carry a monster's baby, deal with all of the bodily changes that accompany pregnancy, experience a painful labor, and look into the face of her rapist's offspring? Try to justify that with something besides "WhY sHoUlD tHe BaBy SuFfEr?"

The goddamn embryo won't suffer! This is backed by science! Get that through your thick skull already.

The way you move the goalposts constantly is fucking hilarious. Every time people say 'just take responsibility for your actions' you scream 'BUT MUH RAPE VICTIMS'. When people say 'so just allow abortions for unplanned pregnancies' you scream 'BUT ACHUALLY MOST ABORTIONS AREN'T TO DO WITH GRAPE'. Which is it, man?

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
Well... yes? Of course you don't impregnate yourselves... Men can't impregnate themselves or even be impregnated at all.
Oh, look. Another incel is taking his insecurities out on me.
is probably relatively pointless, but a while back I brought up a study that brings up a few issues with the Turnaway study.
So are you saying that the APA and Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology are wrong too? Because they came up with the same results. I'm only linking to Wikipedia for the citations, because the links are PDFs.

Most women don't regret abortions. Stop speaking over people because Jesus or whatever.

The way you move the goalposts constantly is fucking hilarious. Every time people say 'just take responsibility for your actions' you scream 'BUT MUH RAPE VICTIMS'. When people say 'so just allow abortions for unplanned pregnancies' you scream 'BUT ACHUALLY MOST ABORTIONS AREN'T TO DO WITH GRAPE'. Which is it, man?
You should probably read the entire conversation in context before screeching autistically.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
You should probably read the entire conversation in context before screeching autistically.

You're the one who flip-flops between contrary opinions whenever somebody comes up with a point that your first-page-of-google-search-results level research can't provide a speedread 'gotcha' to.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
You haven't provided a single scientific source since you creeped into this thread. Meanwhile, I have shown you several times that
You haven't shown anyone anything of value. When you're not making non sequiturs, you're shooting yourself in the foot with your own sources.
Plan B isn't cheap.
But abstinence is free.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net

Plan B isn't cheap.
First of all, we with reason and logic don't need to rely on linking to something to validate our every utterance. Do you think the great philosophers of the past flipped their purple hair, chuckled condescendingly, and said "cite your source" to basic shit like "killing babies is wrong" or "there's two genders"? So fucking painfully retarded.

Also, it's a semantical game to whine about whether the fact that you're killing babies should technically be legally referred to as murder or not. Extremely weak, honing in on that as a major part of your defense is a tacit admission that you're losing.

There is no proof that fetuses don't feel pain, and I never said embryos do. In fact, I proved it doesn't matter either way.

Doesn't matter if even zero women regretted abortion, it wouldn't mean a thing about whether it's evil or not. Fact is a significant amount of women do regret it anyway.

Projecting your science denial and emotional problems onto me again is your only trick. Please spice things up.

Quiet Guy

kiwifarms.net
So are you saying that the APA and Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology are wrong too? Because they came up with the same results. I'm only linking to Wikipedia for the citations, because the links are PDFs.

Most women don't regret abortions. Stop speaking over people because Jesus or whatever.
One of the citations listed on the page, APA Task Force on Mental Health and Abortion, is a much better source as it discusses the issues common in abortion studies and appears to attempt to address them. Note that my concerns about your original citation may have been valid.

Oh, look. Another incel is taking his insecurities out on me.
Like I said, you left yourself wide open for that one. Can you really blame me for the sarcastic remark when it was so easily made? I can't really say what you are since I have no proof (nor do you know what I am), although I don't know how relevant it necessarily is. As far as calling me an incel, my sarcastic response would be the following:

Last edited:

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
But abstinence is free.
We were talking about rape, dear. Keep up or gtfo.
You haven't shown anyone anything of value.
No, you're just mad that my posts aren't validating your delusions.
we with reason and logic
"REEEEEE! Abortion is murder! The Lord says so!" is not reason or logic.
science denial
You just said that there's no proof that fetuses can't feel pain, even though I just linked you to an accredited study that said otherwise.
Arent you the same person who thinks that cnn is a reliable news source yeah you have no right to speak
People in this thread are using fucking fundie ass CBN as a source and you're going after me? Priceless.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
"REEEEEE! Abortion is murder! The Lord says so!" is not reason or logic
Quote me on that, thanks.
You just said that there's no proof that fetuses can't feel pain, even though I just linked you to an accredited study that said otherwise.

Besides the proliferating evidence of fetal consciousness well prior to “viability,” scientific advances since Roe and Casey have clarified what neural structures are necessary for the fetus to experience pain. There is long-standing, effectively universal scientific agreement that connections between the fetus’s spinal cord and the thalamus region of the brain form between twelve and 18 weeks. And growing evidence that later-developing connections to the cortex are not necessary for a conscious experience of pain has radically revised our understanding of fetal neurological development and led to the conclusion that the fetus can and does experience pain from early in the second trimester.

Stuart Derbyshire, a brain-mapping researcher and pro-choice consultant, was, until recently, considered “a leading voice against the likelihood of fetal pain.” Indeed, he was one of only two neuroscientists on the panel that produced the 2010 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) report that rejected the possibility of fetal pain before 22 weeks. Yet, faced with mounting scientific evidence to the contrary, Derbyshire just last year abandoned his prior position and concluded that even without a fully formed cortex, neural connections from the thalamus to the subplate could be sufficient for pain perception.

Shut your stupid mouth, I beg of you! I beg!

Also, again, it doesn't even matter if a fetus can feel pain or not, abortion is wrong regardless (it's only made worse if it can feel pain though). We don't measure the worth of human life by whether or not it can experience pain. Otherwise, do you find it acceptable to kill those with CIPA disorder? You will again avoid this question.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
We were talking about rape
My bad, didn't realize anybody would bother talking about less than one percent of abortions when talking about Plan B. Misstep on my part.
No, you're just mad that my posts aren't validating your delusions.
Go cite another article equating fetuses with babies as you try to explain how fetuses aren't babies. And maybe after that you can explain why changing the law that you appeal to in order to consider abortion murder wouldn't also change your viewpoint on abortion.

Oh, better yet-- explain how abortion isn't at least the extinguishing of human life when the operative federal case law that defines the constitutionality of current abortion regulations sought to balance the idea of "right to life" with the idea of "bodily autonomy", which is why abortion restrictions past a certain point are fair game... despite the fact that it's gestational life at any stage prior to birth.

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
Shut your stupid mouth, I beg of you! I beg!
The National Review? You just keep making an ass out of yourself. At least pretend that you aren't a right wing retard for once.
Otherwise, do you find it acceptable to kill those with CIPA disorder? You will again avoid this question.
No, because 1) they are sentient beings and 2) they aren't inhabiting another person's body.

My bodily autonomy is more important than that of a fetus or embryo. You don't get a say.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
The National Review? You just keep making an ass out of yourself. At least pretend that you aren't a right wing retard for once.
Just say CNN is the only source you accept and go kill babies.
No because 1) they are sentient beings and 2) they aren't inhabiting another person's body.

My bodily autonomy is more important than that of a fetus or embryo. You don't get a say.

"sen·tient
/ˈsen(t)SH(ē)ənt/
adjective
able to perceive or feel things."

If you think a baby only magically gains the ability to "perceive and feel things" the nanosecond it fully passes through a woman then you should drink bleach.

And if a woman willingly permits the young human life into herself--as in 99% of pregnancies--then she has willingly forfeited her bodily autonomy.

Everything you say is autistic or a lie.