The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
Just say CNN is the only source you accept and go kill babies.

"sen·tient
/ˈsen(t)SH(ē)ənt/
adjective
able to perceive or feel things."

If you think a baby only magically gains the ability to "perceive and feel things" the nanosecond it fully passes through a woman then you should drink bleach.

And if a woman willingly permits the young human life into herself--as in 99% of pregnancies--then she has willingly forfeited her bodily autonomy.

Everything you say is autistic or a lie.
1. I always link to actual studies. You aren't even trying to hide your bias.

2. Embryos and fetuses do not have perception or the ability to feel things. They don't have the brain structures requires for those things.

But you're the one who believes in LoGiC aNd ScIeNcE, huh?

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
1. I always link to actual studies. You aren't even trying to hide your bias.

2. Embryos and fetuses do not have perception or the ability to feel things. They don't have the brain structures requires for those things.

But you're the one who believes in LoGiC aNd ScIeNcE, huh?
Articles citing studies or prominent doctors is just as good. Maybe for once, instead of instantly dismissing sources like a picky child, you could try refuting them. Crazy thought, I know. But maybe "one of the only two neuroscientists on the panel that produced the 2010 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) report that rejected the possibility of fetal pain before 22 weeks" changing his mind just isn't good enough for you? lmao

Sorry but it's not PROVEN that fetuses don't feel pain, go argue with neuroscientist Stuart Derbyshire, call him a fundie or an incel and cite your random, cherry-picked studies at him LOL

And in fact it's obvious fetuses do feel pain later in the pregnancy. Any viable fetus can feel pain, so your retarded, overly broad statement just proves you're ignorant. And for millionth time, it doesn't matter either way, you can't end an innocent human life because it doesn't YET feel pain.

If you go around killing dudes in comas you will lose your precious bodily autonomy and be sent to prison. It should be no different in the case of abortion.

lol calm down
Excellent refutation, maybe tell your fellow infanticide enthusiasts that instead, faggot.

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
Crazy thought, I know. But maybe "one of the only two neuroscientists on the panel that produced the 2010 Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) report that rejected the possibility of fetal pain before 22 weeks" changing his mind just isn't good enough for you? lmao
It's not good enough. He's one scientist and his later work has never been cited by any reputable sources.
And in fact it's obvious fetuses do feel pain later in the pregnancy. Any viable fetus can feel pain
Nobody is aborting viable fetuses you retard. At that point, the fetus is already dead or going to die, so they induce labor and allow it to pass peacefully.
If you go around killing dudes in comas you will lose your precious bodily autonomy and be sent to prison
People in comas don't depend on another person's body to survive.

This issue doesn't affect you in any way. Butt out.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Nobody is aborting viable fetuses you retard. At that point, the fetus is already dead or going to die, so they induce labor and allow it to pass peacefully.

What, so now women only have abortions when the fetus is non-viable?

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
If it fits her argument for the moment, yes. All babies are rape babies, too.

It's not good enough. He's one scientist and his later work has never been cited by any reputable sources.
It's not one random nobody scientist like the pink haired faceless """scientists""" you cite in your cherry picked studies, likely the same """"""""""scientists"""""""""" who agree that there's a billion genders.

Nobody is aborting viable fetuses you retard.
Lmao

Again, don't invite them into your body, then.

This issue doesn't affect you in any way. Butt out.
And nigger slavery didn't affect white people but they still opposed it. Do you even know how society works? We constantly vote on shit that doesn't directly affect us, how fucking dense.

Sanshain

kiwifarms.net

Uh, yeah they do. If another person doesn't dedicate time, energy and effort to keeping them alive, they die. The only difference is that the person isn't likely to suffer horrible mental and physical trauma if the coma patient dies. In a very literal way, a coma patient is just as dependent on another human body as a fetus is.

Mr Bunny

I for one welcome the rabbit overlords.
kiwifarms.net
Uh, yeah they do. If another person doesn't dedicate time, energy and effort to keeping them alive, they die. The only difference is that the person isn't likely to suffer horrible mental and physical trauma if the coma patient dies. In a very literal way, a coma patient is just as dependent on another human body as a fetus is.
And in European countries they're covered by the tax payer, so everyone is chiping in on keeping the person in a coma alive.

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
You know damn well that's not what I said. Keep up with the conversation or gtfo.
Show me a non-Gosnell example.
Coma patients aren't inhabiting another person's body.

And I don't know where the hell you're getting your information from, but women who abort almost never experience physical and mental trauma. But women who give birth do.

LOL @ Mr. "I threw a tantrum because a black girl won the national spelling bee" pretending that he's against slavery.

Sanshain

kiwifarms.net
You know damn well that's not what I said. Keep up with the conversation or gtfo.

You literally did.

Coma patients aren't inhabiting another person's body.

So you concede that the responsibilities are the same. What about conjoined twins, then? Is one of them arbitrarily less worthy of life if he or she has less physical capacity than the other?

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
I'm pro-choice but you know this is a lie, c'mon.
Is it? Because studies say that women who choose to abort rarely suffer mental anguish and abortion is safer than giving birth.

Sorry about the Wikipedia link in the first link, but the pro-life tards in this thread are REEEEing about the study I linked originally because it hurts their fee fees. Wikipedia has a lot of citations, though.
You literally did.
Again, read the post in context before commenting.
So you concede that the responsibilities are the same.
No? What part of "people in comas don't inhabit another person's body" is so hard to grasp?

And if one conjoined twin is incompatible with life? Yes. Its life is less worthy.

Sanshain

kiwifarms.net
No? What part of "people in comas don't inhabit another person's body" is so hard to grasp?

What part of 'it doesn't matter if they don't inhabit the person's body if they objectively consume more resources and time to maintain' is hard for you to grasp? What's the difference between a family member who has to provide 24/7 care to a bedridden coma patient and a pregnant woman, besides the fact a pregnant woman can just carry her 'work' with her wherever she goes?

Bonesjones

kiwifarms.net
Of the over 20 women I'm personally friends with who have had them, zero felt good about them. Most of them required massive amounts of consoling to deal with it. They still cope. You'd know that if you weren't some lonely ass kiwi farmer with zero social life. Abortion is only safer for the mother, it still has a body count of 1 every time. I guess when you stop thinking as living things as living beings you can kill them and not feel bad about it.

Obama's right testicle

Filled with chocolate semen.
kiwifarms.net
Whether you're pro-life or choice or whatever, people are gonna still get abortions despite the ban and shit, which makes it more dangerous to an individual's life. By making it accessible there will be a better and safer environment for a woman to get an abortion, rat hoods, or just a little girl who got raped. This thread is just filled with people arguing about each others ethic and moral stands lol, but to be fair it's just better to allow people to get an abortion, I don't wanna put myself in some girl's whose pussy is slowly decomposing combined with extreme gangrene because of the shitty surgical condition that she got from some mexican cartel hospital, not to mention the dumpster that she's living in.

Even though if it's limited to rape victims or incest or some crazy batshit that a lunatic did, collecting evidence and filling forms and shit to prove that you got fucked by some maniac might just take forever, probably to the point that she fucking died or shit due to complications of giving birth or just a clothe hanger. I'm sure people who already got an abortion due to idiotic fucking wouldn't get a second one, I don't think anyone takes this as some kind of usual birth control.

WalMart

Save money. Live better.
kiwifarms.net
Copper IUD is the best (and oldest!) form of birth control because it is hormone free, and since it’s an implant it’s a “set and forget” kind of deal. The only side effects are a heavier period, shouldn’t be a problem if you aren’t obese or uber hormonal. Also the estrogen elements in the standard pill are expelled through your urine, with mostly unstudied consequences on the environment and those that inhabit it, so save the frogs lol get the copper IUD

I think the birth control debate is kind of fucked up because it only really affects women without birth control (poor, retarded, or raped women) who you probably wouldn’t want procreating anyway

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Copper IUD is the best (and oldest!) form of birth control because it is hormone free, and since it’s an implant it’s a “set and forget” kind of deal. The only side effects are a heavier period, shouldn’t be a problem if you aren’t obese or uber hormonal. Also the estrogen elements in the standard pill are expelled through your urine, with mostly unstudied consequences on the environment and those that inhabit it, so save the frogs lol get the copper IUD

I think the birth control debate is kind of fucked up because it only really affects women without birth control (poor, retarded, or raped women) who you probably wouldn’t want procreating anyway

Actually the IUD's are better for the obese. Obese women have high failure rates with birth control pills. We also know that women who are over 175 pounds experience failure with both the morning after pill and the abortion pill and need to come in for a surgical abortion.

If you watch the recent videos about the Texas women seeking an abortion or travelling out of state (you can watch on youtube) you will notice most of them are heavy set. They report that they also got pregnant on birth control (which they more than likely took correctly). Very few of these women have IUD's in these videos. Many doctors don't even inform obese women that ''the pill'' or ''the patch'' won't work for them.

Muh Vagina

kiwifarms.net
What part of 'it doesn't matter if they don't inhabit the person's body if they objectively consume more resources and time to maintain' is hard for you to grasp? What's the difference between a family member who has to provide 24/7 care to a bedridden coma patient and a pregnant woman, besides the fact a pregnant woman can just carry her 'work' with her wherever she goes?
Because this entire argument is about the pregnant woman's bodily autonomy, you sped.
Of the over 20 women I'm personally friends with who have had them, zero felt good about them. Most of them required massive amounts of consoling to deal with it. They still cope. You'd know that if you weren't some lonely ass kiwi farmer with zero social life. Abortion is only safer for the mother, it still has a body count of 1 every time. I guess when you stop thinking as living things as living beings you can kill them and not feel bad about it.
Hello, Erischan! Let me guess, all twenty of those women were named Albert Einstein?