The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Obama's right testicle

Filled with chocolate semen.
kiwifarms.net
Good
Nothing wrong with people living dangerously through their own choices
Idk man getting raped by some fucker then forced to get an abortion by a hanger down some dark alley doesn't sound like a choice, talk about if you collect enough documents to prove that you're raped or shit to be able to get into a restricted but clean clinic

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
Idk man getting raped by some fucker then forced to get an abortion by a hanger down some dark alley doesn't sound like a choice, talk about if you collect enough documents to prove that you're raped or shit to be able to get into a restricted but clean clinic
Here we go.

First thing, rape is an extremely small percentage of abortions. Not even 1%. We are talking 0.5% if that. Why won't you lot ever argue for the other 99.5% of abortions? You have to make the most extreme argument to make it justifiable. It's funny how the pro choice side never talks about the woman who gets an abortion to mess with the father's head or that it's some sick fetish. Not to mention the figures show that women who keep their rapist's baby are happier and better adjusted than the women who aborted them. To them it's not the rapist's child, it's their child and their child alone.

You do realise that dark alley abortions never happened. Women did not go to a dark alley to shove hanger up themselves. Shit was shush shush but doctors did do abortions even when they were illegal. Besides, abortions are NOT clean. Do you have any idea the increase risks are with abortion in the "clean clinics" you're talking about? Women who have abortions are at an increased risk of becoming infertile because it ruins the womb and they more likely to get cervix cancer.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny how the pro choice side never talks about the woman who gets an abortion to mess with the father's head or that it's some sick fetish.
They should, these are exactly the kind of people that shouldn't be raising children.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, which is why this is relevant. Why won't you confront this directly?
What is there to confront? Taking care of an invalid 24/7 doesn't violate one's bodily autonomy.
It's funny how the pro choice side never talks about the woman who gets an abortion to mess with the father's head or that it's some sick fetish.
LOL, you scream about abortions due to rape being extremely rare, then have the audacity to pull this out of your ass?
You do realise that dark alley abortions never happened
Yes they did.

Wood

kiwifarms.net
lmao what a dumb bitch

1638582336205.png

Last edited:

Marley Rathbone

kiwifarms.net
The baby fetus feels pain, so that settles it for me. Abortion is wrong. When Roe vs Wade came out, we didn't have ultrasound and nobody knew what the fetus when through. Now we know it is truly barbaric. I'm not religious. I'm barely christian. I do believe that women and all people should have rights over their own body. But hurting others (and a fetus is another) is against nature.

MrJokerRager

Forest Green is Best Green
kiwifarms.net
Since repealing Roe V. Wade means states decide their own abortion rules, isn't it advantageous to blue states since they can set their own rules up to post birth probably and red states will go opposite on it.

Though I would oppose in such a scenario, people being prosecuted for traveling to a blue state for wanting an abortion.

I do find it surprising Western Europe views on abortion are more restrictive than California and New York.

The proper method would have been Congress settling the issue but Congress is full of cucks.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Whether you're pro-life or choice or whatever, people are gonna still get abortions despite the ban and shit, which makes it more dangerous to an individual's life. By making it accessible there will be a better and safer environment for a woman to get an abortion, rat hoods, or just a little girl who got raped. This thread is just filled with people arguing about each others ethic and moral stands lol, but to be fair it's just better to allow people to get an abortion, I don't wanna put myself in some girl's whose pussy is slowly decomposing combined with extreme gangrene because of the shitty surgical condition that she got from some mexican cartel hospital, not to mention the dumpster that she's living in.

Even though if it's limited to rape victims or incest or some crazy batshit that a lunatic did, collecting evidence and filling forms and shit to prove that you got fucked by some maniac might just take forever, probably to the point that she fucking died or shit due to complications of giving birth or just a clothe hanger. I'm sure people who already got an abortion due to idiotic fucking wouldn't get a second one, I don't think anyone takes this as some kind of usual birth control.
"People are still going to rape, kill, and steal so let's just legalize it" lmao

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
You still have yet to post a thing that factually debunks my arguments.

We don't have to. It's much more fun to watch you post things that turn out to say the exact opposite of what your two-minute speed-read gives you the impression they say, then willfully deny it when the relevant lines are quoted straight back at you.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
You still have yet to post a thing that factually debunks my arguments.
Even if I didn't (I did, by citing a prominent individual) that wouldn't constitute that you've "proved" anything. What you could say instead (despite it being quite arguable) is that you believe you've formed a good argument and presented substantial evidence to back it up. That's not true and I disagree but it'd be a less inaccurate claim.

Again, you've proved nothing, that's why many disagree with you. Furthermore, even if you could prove that the majority of the scientific community agrees with you (you can't) it still wouldn't mean you've "proved" a damn thing.

All you've proven is you don't know what the words you use actually mean, and that you're a disingenuous baby killer. Try again.

We don't have to. It's much more fun to watch you post things that turn out to say the exact opposite of what your two-minute speed-read gives you the impression they say, then willfully deny it when the relevant lines are quoted straight back at you.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. It's lost on her though.

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
then willfully deny it when the relevant lines are quoted straight back at you.
No, you keep taking every single thing I say out of context on purpose. When I bring up rape, it's because the person I was quoting mentioned it. Again, try to keep up, because you're just looking stupider and stupider.
I did, by citing a prominent individual
How does that individual's work debunk the multiple studies that I've linked to? How have any of my links been debunked the the scientific community? Because they're cited all the time by reputable medical organizations, while the crackpot you linked to is only cited by Christians.
you're a disingenuous baby killer.
I have never killed any babies.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
How does that individual's work debunk the multiple studies that I've linked to?
It doesn't necessarily need to. What I'm telling you isn't that anything is necessarily debunked, but that there is significant dispute on the matter, and by prominent individuals in the field. Thus, you cannot claim to have proven anything. At best, if you could prove that you have the majority of the medical community on your side then you can claim there's a scientific consensus on the matter, but you CANNOT claim to have "proven" a fucking thing.

Science isn't made by consensus, everyone agreed the Earth was flat at one point but that didn't make it true. You can't just hand wave everyone's disagreements because you dug up some seemingly favorable reports. You can't just dismiss what I or others responded with, but you tried, because you're a coward.

To reiterate, you originally specifically claimed that "fetuses can't feel pain" but that's factually untrue since it's such a broad statement. Technically the baby is considered a fetus until it's born, but obviously they can feel pain at 9 months. If you'd specified that that they don't feel pain up until a certain point you'd have an easier time defending your position. However, as a claim on its own, "fetuses don't feel pain" is factually, indisputably untrue, and you were wrong on that and refused to acknowledge it.

And for the millionth time, it doesn't even matter if they feel pain or not, ending an innocent human life at any stage of life--irregardless of if they can experience pain or not--is wrong.

You don't have a leg to stand on if your best revised argument is "there might be a medical consensus that unborn babies probably can't feel pain up until X weeks, so it's okay to kill them in cold blood even though they were consensually conceived and exist only due to the purposeful actions of the mother (in 99% of cases)".

That doesn't sound too fucking compelling, if I may say so. Take some fucking personal responsibility either in the prevention of, or care for, your own damn child, you morally bankrupt witch.

The crackpot you linked to is only cited by Christians.
Prove he's a crackpot. If he was, then why was he allowed in on such important matters?

You just resort to baseless character assassination whenever someone disagrees with you. Everyone here is an incel and everyone in the medical community is a crackpot, because you have to be right. Kinda sad, but you're a brick wall.

I have never killed any babies.
Sure, much like the Nazi officers who didn't personally gas the Jews never killed any Jews. You've got baby blood on your hands.

SSj_Ness

kiwifarms.net
Reputable medical organizations also say that cutting off your dick isn't a mental illness and say that puberty blockers have no side effects.
And that pedophilia isn't a mental illness.

I think everyone needs to make their politics known publicly if they work as a scientist/researcher/etc. Then we can easily dismiss the pink haired non-binary "scientixts" and "researchxrs".