The Abortion Debate Containment Thread - Put abortion sperging here.

Solfa12

kiwifarms.net
How so?

These unnamed mystery people are as well.
Read the links.
If they have to be as extreme as that for you to criticize the left then you need to rethink your positions.

Don't willingly risk forfeiture of your bodily autonomy, then. If it's of the utmost importance show it through your actions. There's lots of women who either whore "safely" or practice abstinence, or even--God forbid--become mother's or adopt out. There are so many choices and you just want one.

You're not pro-choice, you've got those. You're pro-abortion. I wish you guys would stop the deceitful wordplay.
I criticize extreme political beliefs whether right or left I don't have a problem with liberals or conservatives in general.

You're not pro-life you're anti-abortion. I wish you guys would stop the deceitful wordplay.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
Read the links.
I did after you actually responded with something aside from one random link.

Solfa12 said:
I criticize extreme political beliefs whether right or left I don't have a problem with liberals or conservatives in general.

You're not pro-life you're anti-abortion. I wish you guys would stop the deceitful wordplay.
I'm not anti-abortion. If the mother will die then it's a tolerable practice.

Most abortions are this though:

stigma dick in chick unprotected, let her flush the result, not my prob

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
It occurs to me that, if they ever ban abortion and I decide to become a back-alley abortionist, I could get paid to push bitches down stairs. Its always important to consider your options.

S.C.U.M.

kiwifarms.net
I'm pro-abortion, but there needs to be way more emphasis put on prevention than there is, especially on condoms and Plan B, because hormonal birth control has under discussed side effects and it's turning the friggin frogs gay. Sorry boys, I know it's less fun for your pp.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
I'm pro-abortion, but there needs to be way more emphasis put on prevention than there is, especially on condoms and Plan B, because hormonal birth control has under discussed side effects and it's turning the friggin frogs gay. Sorry boys, I know it's less fun for your pp.
There's no incentive for emphasizing prevention. Why prevent when Planned Parenthood can convince you to "safely" scrape your offspring out, then sell the poor fucker's material, AND bolster a political and social agenda?

The only thing they want to be "safe, legal, and rare" is motherhood.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

Vigorously Schizposting
kiwifarms.net
1643168224274.png

Is he right, politispergs?

Nom Carver

Pandemic did it better.
kiwifarms.net
I never understood this point to begin with. We're treating our own young as if it can't possibly be conscious when truthfully the more research we do the less it looks like the consciousness is even a function directly from the brain and is rather something else entirely. We have literally no idea if a fetus is conscious (I would wager to guess yes considering we don't even know why we're conscious yet, but it seems to have very little to do with the maturity of the brain).

So is the implication then that it's A-ok to murder someone as long as you numb them so they can't feel pain? Or is this some kind of retarded line of logic of trying to analyze everything from an analytical perspective and simultaneously forgetting that humans (including yourself) are conscious and clearly very different from any other animal because of that. They're treating the fetus like it's some kind of fish "Yeah fish can't feel pain so don't feel bad about fishing".

Sparkling Yuzu

✨I love monstergirls and abortion.✨
kiwifarms.net
humans (including yourself) are conscious and clearly very different from any other animal because of that. They're treating the fetus like it's some kind of fish "Yeah fish can't feel pain so don't feel bad about fishing".
Disagree. Humans are animals like any other. All animals are sentient, except maybe insects. Whether they're sapient is subject to interpretation. And the idea that consciousness doesn't come from the brain is nonsense.

Coyotism

Canis Coyotus
kiwifarms.net
Foxes don't practice abortions, we shouldn't either; simple as

Attachments

• 1639709143085.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37

Nom Carver

Pandemic did it better.
kiwifarms.net
Disagree. Humans are animals like any other. All animals are sentient, except maybe insects. Whether they're sapient is subject to interpretation. And the idea that consciousness doesn't come from the brain is nonsense.
Then where is this so-called spectrum of sapience? Animals haven't ever created anything new. No matter how intelligent they seem. They all can be pretty comfortably compared to the capabilities of AI technology we are making today, and we know for a fact that's not aware because we can see every inner working of it. It's very easy to personify an object that acts on its own. We do it with computers and chatbots and whatnot all the time. Besides, how is it possible that putting enough neurons in one place just magically creates awareness? You yourself said that insects "maybe" aren't conscious, is it because they just have an amount of neurons too low for this magical threshold of consciousness? Or that it is some arbitrary 'light switch' of intelligence that separates humans intellect from animal intellect? Our ability to make up completely novel ideas really should be a physical impossibility if it's all supposed to just be a bio-chemical process in your head.

Though I agree with you that humans are animals. I would also assert that your consciousness, your firstperson experience and higher intellect is more like piloting your human animal body. After all, why is it that we can only control certain aspects of our bodies? We have no jurisdiction over our subconcious, for example. The inner workings of mental workings of your body and brain synergize perfectly with your conscious to create who you've become. And the things you experience within this world.

And also, why are we still totally stumped as to where consciousness comes from? It being a function of the brain has been nothing but an assumption this whole time. There is absolutely 0 evidence to back it up. And while there is equally 0 evidence to back up that it strictly isn't a function of the brain, it is becoming seemingly more and more likely that it isn't given the total lack of answers we're able to obtain as neuroscientists continue to research that line of thought

Last edited:

Zero Day Defense

Includes Rumble Pak (tm)
kiwifarms.net
Killing that baby isn't going to help her situation. If anything, as he stated, it could actually be used as evidence to seek justice.
If the woman's only 12, the abortion may be averting her suffering fatal complications. But in that scenario, the rapist is taking the woman to PP or whatever other abortion facility in order to erase evidence of his crime.

And because of the abomination of retardation that is Roe v. Wade and a culture that assumes that teens are going to have sex and the "best" we can do for them is teach them how, it's not likely that anyone is going to seriously pry into why a 12 year old got pregnant just because they present as such in an abortion facility.

Professor G. Raff

Oh, the line forms on the right, babe
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of curious to see if a view I have on abortion is an unusual one. On the overall debate, I am pro-choice but it's one of the more conflicted thing I am on the ethical end - lots of (non-religious) pro-life positions are pretty on point in the general topics of discussion and the arguments against them are often coming from a very hypocritical position when looking at other opinions pro-choice types are likely to have.

I wanted to clarify that to get to where I think my position differs - I feel like abortion is acceptable not because the fetus isn't a life, but because the fetus has not developed any individuality to have any kind of perspective and therefore it is indifferent to the concepts of life and death. In essence, nothing is being taken from it because everything about the human experience is based on well... experience. I see it as killing a living being, but not the same as killing an individual.