Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My sphincter knowledge IS lacking I guess, esp regarding potential recovery or otherwise from what he claimed. I just couldn't imagine someone making up being diddled as a kid to explain their ass issues, but then this dude is definitely a weird one. There's something fucking waaay off with the guy.
I don't know, he acts an awful lot like a dude who got ploughed in the ass as a kid, just saying.

OkiiManko

We're all gangstalkers and we know who you are
kiwifarms.net
The highlight of several cringe compilations vs gail the snail

I'm so glad ED has a face

An automatic clown

Bifurcated Gunt
kiwifarms.net
Ade: how down bad do you have to go be to go from getting gunted to picking up shit covered ass Napkins?
Christ I thought my love life was bad.

ddw

kiwifarms.net
No. I have proof too...

View attachment 2709547

He's still doing gay shit on telegram.
what did i tell you about following me
1636692531220.png

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PSA: ASSNAPKINS HAS BEEN ARRESTED
For Retail Theft

https://archive.md/hivN3

Edit: we are trying to ascertain what he stole. Guesses include diapers, buttplugs, and toilet paper.
Any more details? Looking at the 6800 block of Carpenter has nothing but extremely crackhouse looking rowhouses. Retail theft indicates stealing from a business. My wild guess would be fencing stolen shit for drugs and ran into an undercover cop. Or something similarly sleazy.

UMK

Encyclopedia Dramatica Bureaucrat
kiwifarms.net
Any more details? Looking at the 6800 block of Carpenter has nothing but extremely crackhouse looking rowhouses. Retail theft indicates stealing from a business. My wild guess would be fencing stolen shit for drugs and ran into an undercover cop. Or something similarly sleazy.

No, I live in Chicago (well two blocks north) and will get to the courthouse tomorrow and pull records (not very accessible online). Hopefully I won't have to be put on a waiting list like last time, it's retarded there with two terminals and a waiting list.

That home address is close though, we had another tip that is where he was (photo standing near there). I went there and took the same exact photo where he was standing.

Update you when I can tomorrow.