Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

UMK

Encyclopedia Dramatica Bureaucrat
kiwifarms.net
@AnOminous

Went to the County Courthouse, no records.

Went to Skokie, Officer Chud (looked like a Chud and talked with a lisp) told me the 6800 Carpenter Road is not Skokie but Chicago.

Also tells me that some retail arrests are not prosecuted and will not show up on the County database as an open case.

Fucker asked me why I had a clipboard (like Postal) and if I was "Dog the Bounty Hunter"

I ask him to tell me where the nearest Chicago Police Station is, he says "you don't have a smart phone". I leave.

Go to CPD, Desk Sgt. runs his name, asks me if he has puffy hair (jew fro) I said yes. Tells me it's not CPD, the arresting Officer's Badge Numbers are different.

Go back to officer Chud at Skokie. Get ridiculed for asking for public records and why I want to this. I tell him about Assnapkins, Finally says, "I'm curious now so I'll run his name".

Says that the 6800 Carpenter Road arrest is not accurate. Would not confirm were or who arrested him.

Is the url for recent arrests in Skokie (assuming he was arrested there). The latest report only goes to Mid-Nov though. Trying to look at the wayback machine and other archives for early November, but nothing so far.

I'll work on a FOIA and hit other sources.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is the url for recent arrests in Skokie (assuming he was arrested there). The latest report only goes to Mid-Nov though. Trying to look at the wayback machine and other archives for early November, but nothing so far.

I'll work on a FOIA and hit other sources.
Wild guess. He sucked a pig dick but it's a pig dick they don't want to admit to, at least not yet. He is probably still sucking that pig's dick.