Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

UMK

Encyclopedia Dramatica Bureaucrat
kiwifarms.net
theft4.png
theft3.png
theft2.png
theft1.png

This is all from a FOIA request by Kaizen, a fellow crat on ED. I have my own going through but it should have the same info.

December 22nd at 1:30 pm CST, room 103 is the Main event "The People of Illinois v. Jacob Stellmach" at the Skokie Courthouse.

I checked the Zoom already, there is nothing listed for room 103. Room 103 is supposed to be "youth ordinance violations". This, and how I could not pull his case up earlier on the county's terminal, is weird.

Brett DeLawyer

A Denial Correlation
kiwifarms.net

UMK

kiwifarms.net
Hustler's Bible Hustle Tip$ #149: Steal from Best Buy to maximize your profits and finally manage to escape your 9-5 employment to become the richest man in the universe!!!!111

...also:

Height: 5' 11" (1.8m)
Weight: 260 pounds (118 kg)
lol fat

Report said he put on a ski mask before going into Best Buy, but the Cops ID'd him anyway lol.

Frank D'arbo

LET'S HAVE A TOAST TO THE GIRL IN AISLE 10!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even the front page of ED mentions he uses ass napkins

• Agree
Reactions: UMK

Hank Scorpio

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being such an utter retard that you thought some weird, gay coup to take over ED was a good idea.

Oh, and also having napkins in your ass.

Don't even so much as mention my business.
Can you believe he posted this shit?

Dude, your BUSINESS is you have NAPKINS. IN YOUR ASS!

Lmao can you imagine telling people not to mention your business when your business is literally NAPKINS in your ASS?

This is the OP of this thread. Napkins. Ass. And he's talking tough and shit. Dude, you don't get to talk tough when you have NAPKINS. In your ASS.

UMK

kiwifarms.net
Can you believe he posted this shit?

Dude, your BUSINESS is you have NAPKINS. IN YOUR ASS!

Lmao can you imagine telling people not to mention your business when your business is literally NAPKINS in your ASS?

This is the OP of this thread. Napkins. Ass. And he's talking tough and shit. Dude, you don't get to talk tough when you have NAPKINS. In your ASS.

Don't forget grooming teenagers and showering with them.

He was pissed off at his ex for giving us info, which his admins already did.

His own admin, Jabba the Jew, came to us and told that AEdiot was going to file Trademarks and try to have our site yeeted (which was not going to work anyway).

None of the Info AdeZero gave was new. Yet he chose to be a toughguy.

Then the assnapkins literally came out, along with his purple dick and grooming 16 year-olds, showering with his roomate.

His trademark was denied (without prejudice) on 10 Nov, since his website is non-existent:

If I were him, I would change my name, move to Turkey, and convert to Islam. There he can shower with as many boys as he wants.

P.S.: We might be getting the arrest video soon, stay tuned.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he stole discontinued recalled socks
Classic Best Buy still selling them despite the recall (product recalls don't cost retailers anything -- they get back whatever they paid for whatever unsold stock they send back).

Imagine being such an utter retard that you thought some weird, gay coup to take over ED was a good idea.

Oh, and also having napkins in your ass.
lol this particular flavor of shitposting is (seriously) never going to get old.

Yes, I chose that word on purpose.