Trashfire The adezero & aediot breakup trashfire - Now also mediating the trademark dispute between aediot and the other ED guys

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AStupidMonkey

settler/agent/individual/person
kiwifarms.net
Call me crazy, but:

>drives girlfriend insane with ass napkins
>girlfriend spazzes out
>doxes girlfriend's bewbs
>girlfriend doxes ass napkins
>
surprisedpikachu.jpg!
>after hours and hours of furious editing, posts almost 50 seconds of girlfriend's ass napkin meltdown
>"guys, look how crazy she is!"

Just... ngl, I was expecting a little more.

EDIT: on the other hand...

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adrienne has continued to talk about me to the point where I've just decided to not bother with the suspense of build up.

However, I lied about something.

I posted the thread saying I had a video of Ade having a manic meth fueled tantrum.

I don't have a video.

I have two!

Though the first is arguably better than the second.

View attachment 2133484

Full videos are a lot longer.

https://mega.nz/folder/T48UHQ7b#4MrhiYbDoBq3skyJxLtXTw

For whatever reason, I couldn't upload these directly to the farms due to them becoming blank.

These meltdowns happened so often that I have genuinely no idea what the context to this is.

Even shortly after I kicked her from a group chat I had once after we broke up, her best friend at the time (shocking, she also snaked him) messaged me telling me she wanted to kill herself and that he was sad my friends and I had left.

View attachment 2133433

Here are a list of things that would drive Adrienne to having meth fueled spazzes:

- Mean internet comments about her forehead.

- The idea of having a kiwifarms thread (which she would talk about often as a fear)

- Having Ethan Ralphs article online about her

- Any SEO related to her name (such as an encyclopedia dramatica article)

- Not being able to find her glasses for ten minutes

- The idea of someone (mostly Zaiger) she knows coming to beat her for her past actions and history

- Her dox being posted (Proven by the DM she sent Null that he posted.)

View attachment 2133429

It doesn't take much for her to get to this point.

As evidenced by a two minute audio clip someone allowed me to post of her in a VC with the other competing wiki where she talks about "how much she hates people posting in her thread because it's hers and she owns it"

https://vocaroo.com/1gdsxC3V6o28

This whore is free to spill all the personal information about me that she wants for internet points, but at the end of the day she's a snake with no friends left at the ripe age of 40-whatever.

If she did, this wouldn't have happened to begin with.

I'll continue to post (and do) even more if you keep talking about me.
Here:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Call me crazy, but:

>drives girlfriend insane with ass napkins
>girlfriend spazzes out
>doxes girlfriend's bewbs
>girlfriend doxes ass napkins
>
surprisedpikachu.jpg!
>after hours and hours of furious editing, posts almost 50 seconds of girlfriend's ass napkin meltdown
>"guys, look how crazy she is!"

Just... ngl, I was expecting a little more.
Be fair. He did deliver the videos.
No love, but OP delivered.

HOWEVER THE NOODZ WERE SUB-PAR.

Tit pix don't really even count as noodz in CY... You can see that shit on Twitch, ffs.

Delicious Diversity

TRICK OR TREAT! DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
I started recording three months into the relationship after seeing her snake on everyone close.

Don't try to nigger me with an empathy lecture.
Here's my take on what I saw, given the stunning lack of context: you're a gross freak, living with you drove her to the breaking point, and when she lost it you just filmed her like a soulless weirdo.

This is exactly what I expected. She's not ranting about the Jews or the aliens taking over her brain, she's frustrated and having a mental breakdown, because of your faggotry.

Now I still think she's a white trash idiot for associating with people like you, but from that 40 seconds or so of total footage, this just puts more shit on your napkins imo.
assnap 1.png

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao cant believe this guy shits himself, throws the toilet paper on the floor, refuses to leave the house then records his girlfriend crying about it and posts it online like it makes her look bad
The bitch looked bad as soon as we found out she rode the gunt. Now she just looks like a straight up mental patient, call her a doctor or something.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lmao cant believe this guy shits himself, throws the toilet paper on the floor, refuses to leave the house then records his girlfriend crying about it and posts it online like it makes her look bad
Shades of Shmorky. Imagine reaching Shmorky levels of pathetic, lower than whale shit, and continuing to dig.

AStupidMonkey

settler/agent/individual/person
kiwifarms.net
On a serious note, does anything at all about those two clips evince Borderline Personality Disorder? I mean, I see the "meltdown" part, but it really just seems like she's at her wits end. And if she was just "like this all the time," wouldn't there be more/longer vids?

I honestly think there's more, and he edited it out. Likely, re: ass napkins/spell-casting/astral projecting to Midnight City/starting the place on fire/putting up with psychotic pedo/pony tulpa bullshit.