The Amazing Atheist / TJ Kirk / Thomas James Kirk / Terroja Kincaid / The Distressed Watcher -

Snorlaxative

kiwifarms.net
I personally dislike the Amazing Atheist. I find him to be a pretentious, lazy, fat, neck-bearded e-begging twat. Some might disagree, but we can all agree that getting a leaked video of yourself masturbating whilst covered in syrup witha banana up your ass is the pinnacle of lolcow activity.

Thoughts?

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Snorlaxative said:
but we can all agree that getting a leaked video of yourself masturbating whilst covered in syrup witha banana up your ass is the pinnacle of lolcow activity.
I don't know much about him but...what on earth.

What people will do in search of (what I'm assuming) sexual fulfillment is an obnoxious, obnoxious thing. Hey, forget integrity, I wanna record myself reverse eating a banana while syrup caresses my naked form.

Like, can you just do that and NOT put that on the internet. Who was he even sending that to anyway?

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
random_pickle said:
Having pedophilic attractions doesn't mean you automatically go out and start molesting kids. From the time I was 14 to the time I was about 19, I used to have extreme pedophilic fantasies, and I somehow managed to never even come close to acting on them.
I hope he got mental help with that.
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ADMIT THAT!?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I like a lot of TJ's videos so I'm going to play a bit of a white knight here.

Saney said:
Isn't he the guy who tormented a rape victim and has similar views on feminism as the Loveshies?
I don't know the whole story with the rape victim, but I'm pretty sure she said something stupid and TJ called her on it. His problem with feminism is that, at its worst, it shames men for having a sexuality. There are some women who are so uptight on female empowerment that they will cause a scene if a guy holds a door open for them or tells them they're sexy. There was one story where a feminist speaker was absolutely appalled that a man had the audacity to compliment her speech and then ask if she'd like to talk over a cup of coffee.

[youtube]P-Nw3zyYpvs[/youtube]

Snorlaxative said:
CompyRex said:
banana.jpg
Judge Holden said:
Niachu said:
The Hunter said:
Male said:
I really don't care. Maybe I'm partial to TJ, but it's like, I don't care. It was a webcam session he did with a real woman that stabbed him in the back.

Also, I'm going to pull a JERK move and point out the irony of The Hunter criticizing someone for putting things in his ass.

Niachu said:
random_pickle said:
Having pedophilic attractions doesn't mean you automatically go out and start molesting kids. From the time I was 14 to the time I was about 19, I used to have extreme pedophilic fantasies, and I somehow managed to never even come close to acting on them.
I hope he got mental help with that.
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ADMIT THAT!?
Pedophilia is a thing. Some people become attracted to children. It sucks. It's gross. It needs to be dealt with. When the natural reaction of everyone is to call someone a monster and demand they be castrated for what they find attractive despite not acting on urges, you end up with the bloodthirsty culture that is the United States. I'm for help programs designed to deal with pedophilia.

This sort of reaction is why we don't have any intervention programs for pedophilia and why child molestation is rampant. Victims of molestation become pedophiles. TJ has been molested. Nobody wants to break the cycle. Coming out as a pedophile is much harder than coming out as a homosexual or even a corpophile/beastphile.

[/buzzkill]

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but I can find NO way to justify threatening to rape a rape victim if all she did was "say something stupid". Even as a joke. It's not funny, it's just bad taste.

Now that I have some context for the pedophilia comment (if that is indeed the context) then cool. I got the impression he was trying to justify the whole thing, but I suppose nothing about the comment itself indicated that. I'm not condemning discussion of pedophilia, just the supposed justification of it. If he's about breaking the cycle and spreading awareness about the impact on victims then that's actually quite noble.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rape isn't fatal. So imagine my indignation when I saw a chatroom called "Rape Survivors." Is this supposed to impress me? Someone fucked you when you didn't want to be fucked and you're amazed that you survived? Unless he used a chainsaw instead of his dick, what's the big deal? ... The word survivor applies to people who are alive after being stabbed 73 times with an ice pick or mauled by rabid wolverines, not to a woman who gets dick when she doesn't want it. Just because you got raped, you have to rape the English language? You vindictive bitch! Also, don't you ever get tired of being the victim? How many failed relationships are you going to blame on a single violation of your personal space?
I'm surprised he isn't a member of love-shy.com. He'd fit right in.

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'll make you a rape victim if you don't fuck off.
I'll rape you with my fist.
I am aware of the pretense offered for your violent tendencies towards me. Also, I'm pretty sure I could rape you without getting killed if it was really on my agenda. I mean, you didn't kill the first guy, right?
There are good ways to confront someone. None of them involve the threat of rape.

Trombonista

どんだけ!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Rape isn't fatal. So imagine my indignation when I saw a chatroom called "Rape Survivors." Is this supposed to impress me? Someone fucked you when you didn't want to be fucked and you're amazed that you survived? Unless he used a chainsaw instead of his dick, what's the big deal? ... The word survivor applies to people who are alive after being stabbed 73 times with an ice pick or mauled by rabid wolverines, not to a woman who gets dick when she doesn't want it. Just because you got raped, you have to rape the English language? You vindictive bitch! Also, don't you ever get tired of being the victim? How many failed relationships are you going to blame on a single violation of your personal space?
I'm surprised he isn't a member of love-shy.com. He'd fit right in.
Did it ever occur to him that some women are raped and murdered/left for dead, or that some women attempt suicide after the incident?

punchabunch

kiwifarms.net
Right, so I am just going to put this here that I am a Christian, and very comfortable in my faith to acknowlage that you can still be a good or bad person if you share the faith, have a diffrent faith you belive in, have the same faith but diffrent views regarding things or even by your own decision have no faith. Its all good.

From what I have seen, The Amazing Atheist flips his shit on the mere mention of Christianity. This kinda proves that he himself is not very comfortable being an atheist. Much like I am sure how the Westboro Baptist Church (who I sadly share the same religion with, but not the same views on... well, almost everything really) has alot of very repressed homosexual urges.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino