The Amazing Atheist / TJ Kirk / Thomas James Kirk / Terroja Kincaid / The Distressed Watcher -

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck is the issue in pointing out an old ass dude probably isn't going to be the best at understanding internet culture? I'm less than half Chomsky's age and even I know only bits and pieces. And I'm sure the guy has better things to do than putter around Twitter, YouTube, and 4chan all fucking day. He's a scientist and philosopher, not some nihilistic fatfuck Youtube bananass.

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
His political views have changed quite abit over the years. Old TJ would have made a video about how "rioting and burning your own shit is retarded".

His old brand was based around his view of common sense. His new stuff is highly cynical and abstract. He supports riots because he likes the message and thinks they service a greater good by spreading that message. The ends justifying the means was a topic he used to have a clear stance on.
When it's not his shit on the line it's easy for him to support it. Like how Destiny has defended the riots. They are unaffected by it so they can cheer on the destruction of other people's lives. TBH, I am starting to hate white liberals.

Anyway, the thing about TJ, Shoe, etc is that they have always hated conservatives and Christians. TJ railing against Free speech is strange considering how it's always been his brand, but not unexpected. After all, republicans are the enemy of the left and must be destroyed, apparently. I dom't care for repobs myself, but this hyperpoliticization is bad for any country.

Last edited:

Gun Safety

kiwifarms.net
Was talking to a friend online and they told me that the amazing atheist had messaged them on Facebook like eight years ago or something. My friend replied to a post he made about how consensual cannibalism being illegal is stupid, my friend agreed. TJ sent private messages asking if my friend would want to eat him lol, going to see if he can find the messages but I doubt it

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
I used to worship TJ around 2011-2013. Thought he was the coolest, funniest and smartest guy on youtube. I loved him pwning the feminists, the SJWs, the christians and the racists with facts and logic. I even defended him shoving a banana up his ass.

Safe to say that I cringe at my 16 year old self now.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Was talking to a friend online and they told me that the amazing atheist had messaged them on Facebook like eight years ago or something. My friend replied to a post he made about how consensual cannibalism being illegal is stupid, my friend agreed. TJ sent private messages asking if my friend would want to eat him lol, going to see if he can find the messages but I doubt it
I didn't know TJ was German.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if the laziness it caused made him less willing to genuinely believe in his ideals, and to then take the path of least resistance.
Probably because the atheism community lost the whole battle between Skeptics and Atheism+. The election of Trump really made a lot of people need to pick sides, and naturally being an overweight stoner sexual degenerate he chose accordingly.

AHumbleFarmer

kiwifarms.net
I've watched TJ for well over a decade. I'm fed up. I've seen his entire catalogue, I was well versed on his drama, but there is a bright person inside. Perhaps Krieg sucked TJ's dick a little too hard, but when TJ was an honest person, he had an ability to divine knowledge that others missed. Now that he hit a million, TJ is more focused on Deep Fat Fried, and intentionally trying to lock up all of his content and extract the most about of money in the most obnoxious way, having a cult of people sniffing his ass.

I think, partly influenced by his wife, TJ has started to follow little breadcrumbs that Steve Shive fell to. Slowly, it'll eat TJ away. His takes get more and more garbage these past two years. I've seen many people leave TJ's fandom, come back, and say he hasn't changed. Through 2008-2017, I think they're right. Through all the drama, haircuts, faggotry, scams, lias, manipulation, arrogance, hypocritical, bombastacism there was something being worked out behind TJ's eyes. Lately, they're dull, and he's tired.

I could support him through all of the Candid drama and lies where he was in the wrong.
I could deal with TJ being everything Brett Keane accused him of--not to admonist brett, TJ poisoned that well to make discussion of Brett's sometime true accusations, such as the road trip--being accurate

I could support the legal fund that he might have had a point on but mismanaged and lied about.

I could still support him after knowing about ben's former wife, and all of the sex shit that goes on at meetups. He can do whatever he wants!

I could still support him after the roadtrip debacle. "Never donate to TJ, lol, he'll take your money."

I could still support him after knowing his first marriage was a scam. "Again, don't give TJ money."

I was hesitant to still support him after learning he might be a pedo. I recall learning this on encyclopedia dramatica. I thought it was mostly conjecture, but there was some daming conjecture.

I was even more hesitant to support him after I learned he dated a 14 year old at 20 something (Manson forums). His refutation of himself saying this is weak, but even that was disproven.

I was further still he's sent some... interesting things to clearly underaged people on tumblr.

Then I learned why he had a gun pointed at him. I've learned about some attempted cannibalism. The more you look, the more scams you find. Everything he touches is poison, even the DP wiki was a hive of assholes. I have been collecting little bits of information here and there to make something of a mini documentary damning TJ and exposing his bullshit. He's lost all sense of nuance, he basically just streams for donations with the occasional low-effort, intentionally hot take video. He just wants to do the opposite of the mainstream.

A while back, someone threatened to blackmail TJ with something. Does anyone recall this? What happened to that person? From what I can tell they just disappeared into the ether.

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net
At this point the only thing I admire about TJ is his comedic talent and knack for effective comedic/dramatic delivery. Last year, at least I could say that he wasn't one of those leftists who easily falls in line to the DNC and would at least vote Green before voting BlueNoMatterWho. But now he believes that Blomf is such a 'fascist' that he must vote Biden for "muh damage reduction."

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
I've watched TJ for well over a decade. I'm fed up. I've seen his entire catalogue, I was well versed on his drama, but there is a bright person inside. Perhaps Krieg sucked TJ's dick a little too hard, but when TJ was an honest person, he had an ability to divine knowledge that others missed. Now that he hit a million, TJ is more focused on Deep Fat Fried, and intentionally trying to lock up all of his content and extract the most about of money in the most obnoxious way, having a cult of people sniffing his ass.

I think, partly influenced by his wife, TJ has started to follow little breadcrumbs that Steve Shive fell to. Slowly, it'll eat TJ away. His takes get more and more garbage these past two years. I've seen many people leave TJ's fandom, come back, and say he hasn't changed. Through 2008-2017, I think they're right. Through all the drama, haircuts, faggotry, scams, lias, manipulation, arrogance, hypocritical, bombastacism there was something being worked out behind TJ's eyes. Lately, they're dull, and he's tired.

I could support him through all of the Candid drama and lies where he was in the wrong.
I could deal with TJ being everything Brett Keane accused him of--not to admonist brett, TJ poisoned that well to make discussion of Brett's sometime true accusations, such as the road trip--being accurate

I could support the legal fund that he might have had a point on but mismanaged and lied about.

I could still support him after knowing about ben's former wife, and all of the sex shit that goes on at meetups. He can do whatever he wants!

I could still support him after the roadtrip debacle. "Never donate to TJ, lol, he'll take your money."

I could still support him after knowing his first marriage was a scam. "Again, don't give TJ money."

I was hesitant to still support him after learning he might be a pedo. I recall learning this on encyclopedia dramatica. I thought it was mostly conjecture, but there was some daming conjecture.

I was even more hesitant to support him after I learned he dated a 14 year old at 20 something (Manson forums). His refutation of himself saying this is weak, but even that was disproven.

I was further still he's sent some... interesting things to clearly underaged people on tumblr.

Then I learned why he had a gun pointed at him. I've learned about some attempted cannibalism. The more you look, the more scams you find. Everything he touches is poison, even the DP wiki was a hive of assholes. I have been collecting little bits of information here and there to make something of a mini documentary damning TJ and exposing his bullshit. He's lost all sense of nuance, he basically just streams for donations with the occasional low-effort, intentionally hot take video. He just wants to do the opposite of the mainstream.

A while back, someone threatened to blackmail TJ with something. Does anyone recall this? What happened to that person? From what I can tell they just disappeared into the ether.
It's worth noting where TJ came from - his dad went to prison for fraud. People, unsurprisingly, end up relatively similar to their parents for a whole host of reasons. The fact TJ can simultaneously sit atop his perch and judge people whilst he himself is a complete piece of shit isn't shocking at all.

Also, do you remember his Documentary about himself "Amazing (the amazing atheist documentary)". Which was just him wanking himself off and getting his friends and family to pitch in - no shocks there based on his sexual proclivities.

TJ is just a shitty person, it's just as he becomes less invested in making content and more in just making money to ensure he never has to work it has become increasingly obvious.

Croco

Heh, heh...
kiwifarms.net
I used to worship TJ around 2011-2013. Thought he was the coolest, funniest and smartest guy on youtube. I loved him pwning the feminists, the SJWs, the christians and the racists with facts and logic. I even defended him shoving a banana up his ass.

Safe to say that I cringe at my 16 year old self now.
jfc at being so yougn to actually have been exposed that cancer aids 2010 youtube during your formative years. fucking i'm sorry

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
jfc at being so yougn to actually have been exposed that cancer aids 2010 youtube during your formative years. fucking i'm sorry
I'm 26. Born in 1994. I consider my formative years to be the early 2000s predominantly. And a little bit of latter 90s and 2000s.

I really value my childhood and am grateful to have grown up in a environment before social media took off, and before every faggot had a smart phone.