The Amazing Atheist / TJ Kirk / Thomas James Kirk / Terroja Kincaid / The Distressed Watcher -

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
TJ is turning into Steve Shives, his livestream on Free Speech where he doesn't understand a thing he's understood and defended for his entire youtube career beforehand sealed the deal on that one. I'm honestly waiting on his "Was Anita Sarkeesian Ever Really Wrong?" video so he can completely condemn his entire Anti-SJW phase for all to see. Anti-SJW's really are the new SJW's anyway you look at it, they either become like QuarterPounder or NoBullshit and whine about any amount of diversity in anything or they become like TJ and Shoe and just start believing the bullshit they've criticized for years.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
Been a long time since I've posted on here for reasons I won't get into. However, I checked in on this thread out of a sense of nostalgia and a morbid curiosity to see if banana-boy had gotten any better. I guess I was wrong to expect such a thing to happen.

When I first commented on this thread, I went on something of a screed about how much the unamazing antitheist disgusts me and how much of a reprehensible person he is. By the looks of things, he's only gotten worse and lazier since that time. My god, I wrote that post in 2015. How times change. LOL I was such a spazz back then.

I have to say that, while my disgust for teej's actions haven't really changed, I pity the man more now than hate him. I don't claim to know exactly what he's thinking, but I do think TJ is, at least partially or subconsciously, coming to terms with the fact that he has nowhere left to go but down. Nothing about him has changed in the time that I posted on him back then. He's still the whiny, fat, selfish, greedy, arrogant loser that he was then. People will say "oh but his politics changed," but I have to ask: did they really? He's always been a trend-chaser. He's always commented on topics he thought could garner him attention and views. He's said this more times than I'd care to cite, but the bottom line is he doesn't care what he says: all he cares is that people watch and listen to him. If he thought jumping on the anti-SJW bandwagon would get him views, he'd do it. If he thought ranting about Trump and conservatives would get him views, he'd do it. If he thought that boiling his balls in hot oil would get him views, he'd do it.

Now, it looks like even that is slipping away from him. When I first joined the forums, he was still managing to crack 100k views on his videos occasionally, but now he's barely able to get about 50k. His viewerbase is dwindling, his friends have all left him, and his subscribers are getting older and wising up to his actions.

I said in my first post about him that I hoped he would crash and burn. Now, it looks like he's slowly circling the drain, spinning closer and closer to oblivion. I have no love for him, don't get me wrong. He's a horrible human being who should be in jail many times over. But at the same time....I can't help but feel sorry for him now.

A man who was a total failure in life, who dropped out of high school, who was molested as a child and likely was abused, turned to be the thing he hated. An abusive, lying, greedy fraud. Worst of all? The one thing people could argue he was good at, being an entertainer and having a "career" on YouTube is falling away as well. For all the baggage he has, YouTube was the one thing he had going for him. Now, it looks like it won't be long before that's gone too.

I've watched TJ for well over a decade. I'm fed up. I've seen his entire catalogue, I was well versed on his drama, but there is a bright person inside. Perhaps Krieg sucked TJ's dick a little too hard, but when TJ was an honest person, he had an ability to divine knowledge that others missed. Now that he hit a million, TJ is more focused on Deep Fat Fried, and intentionally trying to lock up all of his content and extract the most about of money in the most obnoxious way, having a cult of people sniffing his ass.

I think, partly influenced by his wife, TJ has started to follow little breadcrumbs that Steve Shive fell to. Slowly, it'll eat TJ away. His takes get more and more garbage these past two years. I've seen many people leave TJ's fandom, come back, and say he hasn't changed. Through 2008-2017, I think they're right. Through all the drama, haircuts, faggotry, scams, lias, manipulation, arrogance, hypocritical, bombastacism there was something being worked out behind TJ's eyes. Lately, they're dull, and he's tired.

I could support him through all of the Candid drama and lies where he was in the wrong.
I could deal with TJ being everything Brett Keane accused him of--not to admonist brett, TJ poisoned that well to make discussion of Brett's sometime true accusations, such as the road trip--being accurate

I could support the legal fund that he might have had a point on but mismanaged and lied about.

I could still support him after knowing about ben's former wife, and all of the sex shit that goes on at meetups. He can do whatever he wants!

I could still support him after the roadtrip debacle. "Never donate to TJ, lol, he'll take your money."

I could still support him after knowing his first marriage was a scam. "Again, don't give TJ money."

I was hesitant to still support him after learning he might be a pedo. I recall learning this on encyclopedia dramatica. I thought it was mostly conjecture, but there was some daming conjecture.

I was even more hesitant to support him after I learned he dated a 14 year old at 20 something (Manson forums). His refutation of himself saying this is weak, but even that was disproven.

I was further still he's sent some... interesting things to clearly underaged people on tumblr.

Then I learned why he had a gun pointed at him. I've learned about some attempted cannibalism. The more you look, the more scams you find. Everything he touches is poison, even the DP wiki was a hive of assholes. I have been collecting little bits of information here and there to make something of a mini documentary damning TJ and exposing his bullshit. He's lost all sense of nuance, he basically just streams for donations with the occasional low-effort, intentionally hot take video. He just wants to do the opposite of the mainstream.

A while back, someone threatened to blackmail TJ with something. Does anyone recall this? What happened to that person? From what I can tell they just disappeared into the ether.
I'd love to see that mini-documentary, man. Fuck, I think people could make a docu-drama about this guy and it would be fascinating to watch. I'd pay to see that in a museum.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Been a long time since I've posted on here for reasons I won't get into. However, I checked in on this thread out of a sense of nostalgia and a morbid curiosity to see if banana-boy had gotten any better. I guess I was wrong to expect such a thing to happen.

When I first commented on this thread, I went on something of a screed about how much the unamazing antitheist disgusts me and how much of a reprehensible person he is. By the looks of things, he's only gotten worse and lazier since that time. My god, I wrote that post in 2015. How times change. LOL I was such a spazz back then.

I have to say that, while my disgust for teej's actions haven't really changed, I pity the man more now than hate him. I don't claim to know exactly what he's thinking, but I do think TJ is, at least partially or subconsciously, coming to terms with the fact that he has nowhere left to go but down. Nothing about him has changed in the time that I posted on him back then. He's still the whiny, fat, selfish, greedy, arrogant loser that he was then. People will say "oh but his politics changed," but I have to ask: did they really? He's always been a trend-chaser. He's always commented on topics he thought could garner him attention and views. He's said this more times than I'd care to cite, but the bottom line is he doesn't care what he says: all he cares is that people watch and listen to him. If he thought jumping on the anti-SJW bandwagon would get him views, he'd do it. If he thought ranting about Trump and conservatives would get him views, he'd do it. If he thought that boiling his balls in hot oil would get him views, he'd do it.

Now, it looks like even that is slipping away from him. When I first joined the forums, he was still managing to crack 100k views on his videos occasionally, but now he's barely able to get about 50k. His viewerbase is dwindling, his friends have all left him, and his subscribers are getting older and wising up to his actions.

I said in my first post about him that I hoped he would crash and burn. Now, it looks like he's slowly circling the drain, spinning closer and closer to oblivion. I have no love for him, don't get me wrong. He's a horrible human being who should be in jail many times over. But at the same time....I can't help but feel sorry for him now.

A man who was a total failure in life, who dropped out of high school, who was molested as a child and likely was abused, turned to be the thing he hated. An abusive, lying, greedy fraud. Worst of all? The one thing people could argue he was good at, being an entertainer and having a "career" on YouTube is falling away as well. For all the baggage he has, YouTube was the one thing he had going for him. Now, it looks like it won't be long before that's gone too.

I'd love to see that mini-documentary, man. Fuck, I think people could make a docu-drama about this guy and it would be fascinating to watch. I'd pay to see that in a museum.
The more things change, the more they remain the same.

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net
I'm 26. Born in 1994. I consider my formative years to be the early 2000s predominantly. And a little bit of latter 90s and 2000s.

I really value my childhood and am grateful to have grown up in a environment before social media took off, and before every faggot had a smart phone.
same here, also born in 1994 and this describes me to a T (aside from the fact that I'm not 26 yet)

Reactions: Virgo and Meruem

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Man, I remember when I shared that in this thread too. Back then, watching it pissed me off so much. I couldn't handle the doucheyness oozing from his greasy face, but looking at him now...it's just sad. He'll never go anywhere or do anything meaningful with his life because he never let go of all the anger and never grew up out of his edgy, nihilistic, "everything is pointless, work is for idiots, all people are idiots" phase.

Such a sad, strange little man.

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net
As wrong as TJ is about so many things and as odious his personal behavior is, I'd still feel pretty sorry for him if he was somehow rendered unable to make any money on the internet. Imagine transitioning from being an e-celeb watched by millions in the late 2000s and early 2010s (in your early 20s), to being a nobody working at a Walmart in some obscure part of Louisiana some time in your mid to late 30s.

ESPECIALLY if you have such a high view of yourself, your own intellect, your sense of how much you deserve in life - not just material wealth, but recognition of your merits on a grand scale. And how things were going so well a decade ago, but now there's nothing but some dreary menial job where your coworkers are some 74 year old evangelical christian who works because they enjoy having a job to go to, and a bunch of illegal immigrants in their 20s who never heard about you while they were growing up. You'd just be another average nobody to them...and maybe you could try feeling some former glory by telling them about your e-celeb career, but if they tried looking it up on the internet they'd end up seeing you pouring scalding oil on your genitalia.

And maybe doing that would at least bring some jolt of excitement into your life.

...yeah, I can definitely see TJ selling out in every possible way before he let's that happen to him. Early 2020s TJ could very well be an "anti-SJW" apostate if that's where the money has to take him. The sad thing is? I wouldn't necessarily blame him for feeling the need to sell out. Maybe the solution is to somehow get rid of one's sense of grandiosity and learn to find happiness in being a menial pleb because at least you're in a 1st world country, but if that's not an option then the only path must be like hell on Earth.

I hope he at least loses enough weight before then.

Last edited:

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
As wrong as TJ is about so many things and as odious his personal behavior is, I'd still feel pretty sorry for him if he was somehow rendered unable to make any money on the internet. Imagine transitioning from being an e-celeb watched by millions in the late 2000s and early 2010s (in your early 20s), to being a nobody working at a Walmart in some obscure part of Louisiana some time in your mid to late 30s.
I think it's inevitable at this point. Realistically speaking, where else can he really go? He doesn't have any marketable skills that would serve him well in the world. All he's done with his life (as I pointed out in my first post about him) is scream in front of a camera like an idiot, shove a banana up his ass, scald his balls in hot oil, abuse a mentally ill transman so bad that his parents had to force him away at gunpoint, and scam potentially hundreds of thousands of people out of their money over the internet (many of whom, I suspect, are younger than him by at least a decade). If he tried to tout any of his accomplishments at any respectable job, he'd laughed out of the building. Of course, that requires him to actually apply for a job.

He might get a job at Walmart or in some fast food joint if he's lucky. The only other outcome I can see is him panhandling on the street.

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net
@historyman101

Yeah, at least shoe0nhead can turn to sucking dick for money. TJ is the type who'd be willing to prostitute himself if possible but as twisted as this world can be, I don't think he has a viably large enough clientele on that front.

Come to think of it...if the 'Greatest Generations' most prominent way of leaving this world before old age was dying in the European Theater or the Pacific Theater, if the boomers' was dying in Vietnam or overdosing on all the rad new drugs, if GenX was going Kurt Cobain...I suppose the millennial version would be suffering through a couple decades of failed aspirations born from unrealistic dreams that make you addicted to electronics/drugs/bad-behavior-chemical-hits and sell yourself out to the point where while you may not be physically dead, you're definitely spiritually dead.

Last edited:

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
@historyman101

Yeah, at least shoe0nhead can turn to sucking dick for money. TJ is the type who'd be willing to prostitute himself if possible but as twisted as this world can be, I don't think he has a viably large enough clientele on that front.

Come to think of it...if the 'Greatest Generations' most prominent way of leaving this world before old age was dying in the European Theater or the Pacific Theater, if the boomers' was dying in Vietnam or overdosing on all the rad new drugs, if GenX was going Kurt Cobain...I suppose the millennial version would be suffering through a couple decades of failed aspirations born from unrealistic dreams that make you sell yourself out to the point where while you may not be physically dead, you're definitely spiritually dead.
I think, deep down, Teej has been spiritually dead for a long time. Back then, he could distract himself from the emptiness inside by being bombastic, loud and over the top on Youtube. It was his way to compensate. But now, he doesn't even have the energy or the drive left to do that. The sociopolitical paradigm that allowed him to thrive is gone. The culture has left him behind. The political climate didn't swing his way. Combine all that, and his abuse of drugs....he just seems....dulled. Dulled and hollowed out. Washed up.

At this point, I'd say he's just drifting along. Clearly he doesn't know where to go or what to do. I mean, fuck, he's all but abandoned his old channel and is more content to stream constantly and pick fights on twitter with people a la Spoony (man, the similarities between the two are striking when you get down to it).

Part of me wishes he would just get help from someone, be it a family member, a psychiatrist, or any friend he has left in his corner. But I know that will never happen. He'll never admit that the path he took was wrong because that would be admitting who he is: a waste of a man who's lived 30+ years of his life with nothing to show for it.

I reiterate: such a sad, strange little man.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I think, deep down, Teej has been spiritually dead for a long time. Back then, he could distract himself from the emptiness inside by being bombastic, loud and over the top on Youtube, but now, seeing that the paradigm in which he thrived is gone, the culture has left him behind, the political climate not going his way, not to mention his abuse of drugs....he just seems....dulled. Dulled and hollowed out. Washed up. At this point, I'd say he's just drifting along. Clearly he doesn't know where to go or what to do. I mean, fuck, he's all but abandoned his old channel and is more content to stream constantly and pick fights on twitter with people a la Spoony (man, the similarities between the two are striking when you get down to it).

Part of me wishes he would just get help from someone, be it a family member, a psychiatrist, or any friend he has left in his corner. But I know that will never happen. He'll never admit that the path he took was wrong because that would be admitting who he is: a waste of a man who's lived 30+ years of his life with nothing to show for it.

I reiterate: such a sad, strange little man.
When the most important parts of a person's identity are smoking weed and hating God, there's something deeply wrong with them. You can't build a fulfilling life's work on something like that. Really this path was inevitable unless he fundamentally changed his philosophical position and started having a positive belief system (believing in something) rather than a negative one (believing against something).

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
When the most important parts of a person's identity are smoking weed and hating God, there's something deeply wrong with them. You can't build a fulfilling life's work on something like that. Really this path was inevitable unless he fundamentally changed his philosophical position and started having a positive belief system (believing in something) rather than a negative one (believing against something).
It's like that old phrase: Man does not live by bread alone.

When one's life is filled with nothing but idle distraction and a lack of positive beliefs in something (God or otherwise), you inevitably become a sad, miserable person. I guess that might be why when I first came on here I had such vitriol for TJ. He reminded me a bit of myself once upon a time. I won't bore people with details, but I tried to live like he did once, with nothing going on in my life, no job to go to and no responsbilities. Needless to say, it didn't last long as I quickly felt angry, empty, and unfulfilled. I'm fully employed now and I'm happier now than I ever was then.

TJ once talked about the only job he worked at which was a call center for his father. He was only there because he was his father's son and he did the least amount of work possible so he wouldn't get kicked out. I have to wonder if he settled on YouTube because of bad experiences at jobs or if he just had that one job and decided "working is not for me."

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
I think it's inevitable at this point. Realistically speaking, where else can he really go? He doesn't have any marketable skills that would serve him well in the world. All he's done with his life (as I pointed out in my first post about him) is scream in front of a camera like an idiot, shove a banana up his ass, scald his balls in hot oil, abuse a mentally ill transman so bad that his parents had to force him away at gunpoint, and scam potentially hundreds of thousands of people out of their money over the internet (many of whom, I suspect, are younger than him by at least a decade). If he tried to tout any of his accomplishments at any respectable job, he'd laughed out of the building. Of course, that requires him to actually apply for a job.

He might get a job at Walmart or in some fast food joint if he's lucky. The only other outcome I can see is him panhandling on the street.
My "favorite" moment was when TJ bashed Amanda Todd after she killed herself just so he could dunk on feminists.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
If TJ was unable to make a living off the internet, he still wouldn't stop making video because this is his life. I think a while ago in a response to another youtuber, he said that he's going to be making youtube videos until he dies but I'm not sure if he meant dies as in having a heart attack within a couple years or passing away peacefully in his sleep at an old age also probably due to heart attack. Either way, I don't think TJ is ever going to go away, if he was forced to work at McDonalds in order to pay the bills then he'd still come home after that job and film youtube videos. It sounds stupid but this guy is a historical figure in regards to youtube, he's been around making videos since pretty much the very beginning, way before he was getting paid to do any of it. TJ is like the only skeptic I think had the potential to be successful outside of youtube but he'll never let it go and he'll drag his more comedically talented friend Paul down with him.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
If TJ was unable to make a living off the internet, he still wouldn't stop making video because this is his life. I think a while ago in a response to another youtuber, he said that he's going to be making youtube videos until he dies but I'm not sure if he meant dies as in having a heart attack within a couple years or passing away peacefully in his sleep at an old age also probably due to heart attack. Either way, I don't think TJ is ever going to go away, if he was forced to work at McDonalds in order to pay the bills then he'd still come home after that job and film youtube videos. It sounds stupid but this guy is a historical figure in regards to youtube, he's been around making videos since pretty much the very beginning, way before he was getting paid to do any of it. TJ is like the only skeptic I think had the potential to be successful outside of youtube but he'll never let it go and he'll drag his more comedically talented friend Paul down with him.
I dunno man, I remember when I unsubbed to him. He hadn't made content for a while - asides from Drunken Peasants which was God awful on every level - and when he returned he had a top-hat, make-up, a Bible with a hole in it and had takes as bland as porridge. I took one look and just decided he wasn't worth the screen he took up.

I think the worst part was he just lacked passion that he used to have, it felt like he wanted to claw back to relevancy but didn't really care about what he was creating. As if he forgot his own formula so just made a cheap imitation copy of himself, it was pathetic.

I don't think someone can keep creating that stuff, it's just looked draining. Especially if you can't live off of it, and since his audience has been in terminal decline for years he won't be able to eventually. Maybe he'll make the odd tape, but I think he'll give up and just become a weird fat recluse.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
Precisely. I think TJ said some time back that he doesn't want to make those kinds of videos anymore anyway (the ones on his main channel) and is more comfortable with doing the long-form streaming on DFF, which, let's face it, is just a poor imitation of Drunken Peasants. He doesn't even do anything interesting in those streams, he just begs for money and bans people who argue with him, much like Spoony. He's lost the drive and the energy that, while it was undoubtedly cringe, at least made him entertaining to people.

Look at him right now. His videos rarely crack the 20K views threshold despite his 1 million subscribers. I'm willing to bet 80% of those are legacy subs, people who used to watch him way back when and have just forgotten about him now or have quit YouTube altogether. The most charitable interpretation one can give is: he's tired. I don't mean him as a person is tired (although I wouldn't be surprised if he was), but just his whole shtick is tired.

It's the same routine he's been pulling since the early days of YouTube. He's been at it for so long that he can't remember what made people watch him in the first place. He was lively. He was animated. He was passionate. Now it's all gone. He's aged out and (this is just my speculation) he really wants to move away from what he did, but knows he's incapable of doing anything else. Like I said, realistically speaking, where could he hope to go if he decided to pack it in? He doesn't have anything to his credit. He has an internet legacy that's controversial and divisive at best. He's generally an unpleasant person to be around. So what hope does he really have?

I know I'm repeating myself here, but while I used to have anger and disgust for him, now I just feel sorry for him.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's the same routine he's been pulling since the early days of YouTube. He's been at it for so long that he can't remember what made people watch him in the first place. He was lively. He was animated. He was passionate. Now it's all gone. He's aged out and (this is just my speculation) he really wants to move away from what he did, but knows he's incapable of doing anything else. Like I said, realistically speaking, where could he hope to go if he decided to pack it in? He doesn't have anything to his credit. He has an internet legacy that's controversial and divisive at best. He's generally an unpleasant person to be around. So what hope does he really have?
He's a pervert with a cannibal fetish who used to make a habit of routine rape jokes, has admitted to being a pedo, had to have a gun pointed at him by a retard's relative to keep him from taking sexual advantage of her, and his main deal is he doesn't believe in God. So what? Who cares? It's not even edgy and really never was, even 15 years ago.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure TJ is going to go to hell, not for not believing in God, but generally for being a fucked up person and not having any redeemable traits at all. You'd think he'd stress the importance of morality in general and understand some of the fallacious things surrounding the relationship between morality and religion, but no, not really.