The Amazing Atheist / TJ Kirk / Thomas James Kirk / Terroja Kincaid / The Distressed Watcher -

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
As wrong as TJ is about so many things and as odious his personal behavior is, I'd still feel pretty sorry for him if he was somehow rendered unable to make any money on the internet. Imagine transitioning from being an e-celeb watched by millions in the late 2000s and early 2010s (in your early 20s), to being a nobody working at a Walmart in some obscure part of Louisiana some time in your mid to late 30s.

ESPECIALLY if you have such a high view of yourself, your own intellect, your sense of how much you deserve in life - not just material wealth, but recognition of your merits on a grand scale. And how things were going so well a decade ago, but now there's nothing but some dreary menial job where your coworkers are some 74 year old evangelical christian who works because they enjoy having a job to go to, and a bunch of illegal immigrants in their 20s who never heard about you while they were growing up. You'd just be another average nobody to them...and maybe you could try feeling some former glory by telling them about your e-celeb career, but if they tried looking it up on the internet they'd end up seeing you pouring scalding oil on your genitalia.

And maybe doing that would at least bring some jolt of excitement into your life.

...yeah, I can definitely see TJ selling out in every possible way before he let's that happen to him. Early 2020s TJ could very well be an "anti-SJW" apostate if that's where the money has to take him. The sad thing is? I wouldn't necessarily blame him for feeling the need to sell out. Maybe the solution is to somehow get rid of one's sense of grandiosity and learn to find happiness in being a menial pleb because at least you're in a 1st world country, but if that's not an option then the only path must be like hell on Earth.

I hope he at least loses enough weight before then.
He shit on the floor once and blamed it on his dog. That's not even a joke, it's just a fact.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Would anyone be surprised if Teej actually did try to justify that shit? And he'd probably get into an online fight with Sargon, who's been the most vocal about Nonceflix.

I'd break out the :popcorn: if that happened.
Sure if you mean maybe a twitter spat, but TJ might not even recognize what accounts are and aren't Sargon's alts.
I doubt TJ would ever go after Sargon. Not because he likes Sargon, but because he doesn't really seem to acknowledge Sargon anymore. In any way, shape or form. Since the beginning of 2018, the only time I have seen TJ mention Sargon was that video he did on the milk shakings. I have yet to see him mention him through video or tweets any other time since the beginning of 2018.

Once the Kraut drama hit and the Drunken Peasants broke up, he started to cut off all connections with the skeptics. He used to be friends with all of them, constantly mentioning them on social media. But now he never talks about them. Which is probably a good thing. He was the only major skeptic that managed to avoid all the major drama from their implosion.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
Which is probably a good thing. He was the only major skeptic that managed to avoid all the major drama from their implosion.
Depends what you mean by that, Candid is the thing that made a lot of people start questioning their credibility and TJ was like the biggest Candid shill there was. Now they deleted everything and pretend it didn't happen but it was a pretty big controversy that did them all some massive damage, just not all right away.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Depends what you mean by that, Candid is the thing that made a lot of people start questioning their credibility and TJ was like the biggest Candid shill there was. Now they deleted everything and pretend it didn't happen but it was a pretty big controversy that did them all some massive damage, just not all right away.
He took a lot of shit when it first happened in 2017. But in the years that followed his role in it has never really been brought up the same way it has for others like Matt or Sargon. He's the major skeptic involved whose name always seems to get forgotten or pushed to the end of the line.

Outside of Candid, he also avoided all the other drama with the skeptics. He wasn't involved in all the gay ops, the flagging, the doxxing. He didn't lose his mind and get into the same amount of drama as the others did.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are all the skeptics just communist/antifa LARPs now? Yet another cringe anti-SJW youtuber gone the way of the far leftoid, how unfortunate
The only ones that went more right as time went on were RazOrfist (not sure, if I'd consider him one, but he was one of the big anti-sjw yt'ers) and Sargon believe it or not. Hell, Sargon has gone as far as to call out former skeptic yt'ers for betraying their original "form of thought".

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
The only ones that went more right as time went on were RazOrfist (not sure, if I'd consider him one, but he was one of the big anti-sjw yt'ers) and Sargon believe it or not. Hell, Sargon has gone as far as to call out former skeptic yt'ers for betraying their original "form of thought".
He just did that to shoe0nhead for endorsing vaush yet claiming to not support communism. Her integrity is a laugh and a half and I enjoyed seeing her acting so shocked at it. (Even though Sargon used to be so close to shoe and her ex, that he literally helped them meet, then she threw him under the bus)

I really don't agree on everything Sargon believes, but I respect him for sticking to his guns and being consistent. I actually find myself supporting him more because (despite his lulzy moments,) he's one of the only skeptics left that is still willing to call-out the leftoid insanity that is the hellspawn of yesteryear's SJWs, without getting too far afield into completely dumb redpill tinfoil at the same time.

Then we have people like TAA who is groveling for notoriety and internet fame. Principles? He has none. He's grifting what he can.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net
2020-09-12.png
It's probably nothing, but I can't help but suspect that he's saying this in reaction to the Nonceflix controversy.

I mean, yeah, the right used to throw tantrums about Harry Potter and heavy metal back in the day, but how often do we hear of that now? The answer is hardly ever. Because those people died off or lost their cultural capital and thus no one pays attention to them. Nowadays it's the left that's pushing to cancel everything.

Again, I have no way to prove it, and it's probably not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if this were him trying to equivocate on the Cuties Netflix thing.

He just did that to shoe0nhead for endorsing vaush yet claiming to not support communism. Her integrity is a laugh and a half and I enjoyed seeing her acting so shocked at it. (Even though Sargon used to be so close to shoe and her ex, that he literally helped them meet, then she threw him under the bus)

I really don't agree on everything Sargon believes, but I respect him for sticking to his guns and being consistent. I actually find myself supporting him more because (despite his lulzy moments,) he's one of the only skeptics left that is still willing to call-out the leftoid insanity that is the hellspawn of yesteryear's SJWs, without getting too far afield into completely dumb redpill tinfoil at the same time.

Then we have people like TAA who is groveling for notoriety and internet fame. Principles? He has none. He's grifting what he can.
Sargon is the only person in the skeptic community that I respect because he at least stuck to his principles and didn't flip when Trump won and Brexit happened. He's not an opportunist like TJ or an attentionwhore like Shoe. He genuinely cares about what's happening in the culture war and is doing what he can to fight it. Obviously, that's resulted in some cringe moments like his political campaign, but at least he was trying to do something to improve the world.

Contrast with TJ. He wouldn't lift a fucking finger to help the world. In his mind, there's no point. Humanity is fucked already, so he might as well enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I'd say that I'm shocked to see him defending it, but I honestly knew he would. TJ is very defensive about this subject. Anything involving sex crimes has always seen him give a defensive response against people who are displaying anger towards the criminals.

I had to go digging around to find this, but I remember a few years ago I saw a tweet from him where he was angry at a sheriff for saying he would not house sex offenders in the same facilities that children were in during a hurricane.
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 10.02.21 PM.png

What did the full image read?
DJFB9jJUQAIxiZ5.jpeg

You could argue he was angry over the warrant comment, but why then include the tweets about sex offenders? Worse was when people pointed this out to him, his fans swarmed and repeated TJ's thoughts.
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 10.01.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 10.01.52 PM.png

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that I'm shocked to see him defending it, but I honestly knew he would. TJ is very defensive about this subject. Anything involving sex crimes has always seen him give a defensive response against people who are displaying anger towards the criminals.

I had to go digging around to find this, but I remember a few years ago I saw a tweet from him where he was angry at a sheriff for saying he would not house sex offenders in the same facilities that children were in during a hurricane.
View attachment 1592158

View attachment 1592159

You could argue he was angry over the warrant comment, but why then include the tweets about sex offenders? Worse was when people pointed this out to him, his fans swarmed and repeated TJ's thoughts.
Does this fucking faggot understand how much of a security risk that is?

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1592158

View attachment 1592159

I literally can't imagine being this much of a degenerate.

They're doing this because in 2005 during hurricane Katrina, a fuck ton of rapes and sexual assaults occurred. Thousands of people were sheltered in the Super Dome, and yes, kids got molested there. They are absolutely within reason to stick sex offenders in jails, rather than shelters which have families. Just like how in a zoo, you don't house bears together with little bunny rabbits. It's just basic common sense.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TJ bashing capitalism is fucking hilarious as capitalism is the only reason he hasn't starved to death yet. Seriously, what has he produced that's of value to society? His videos? Haven't been worth anything in the last several years. Hell, depending on who you talk to they were never worth anything.

TJ got his initial money by the ad revenue on his videos, capitalistic companies paying to have their ads shown to his audience. Then he started selling T-shirts and a book. Then he started selling DVDs of the old Drunken Peasants episodes. And taking every corporate sponsorship that was offered to him.

Under a communist state TJ would be seen as a resource sink from which no value is recovered. He'd have been shot a long time ago.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1592158

View attachment 1592159

I literally can't imagine being this much of a degenerate.

They're doing this because in 2005 during hurricane Katrina, a fuck ton of rapes and sexual assaults occurred. Thousands of people were sheltered in the Super Dome, and yes, kids got molested there. They are absolutely within reason to stick sex offenders in jails, rather than shelters which have families. Just like how in a zoo, you don't house bears together with little bunny rabbits. It's just basic common sense.

I've noticed this as well. Whenever sex is involved, Teej is almost immediately jumping to defend himself or someone else when they get into trouble. Usually this amounts to him making some sex-related jokes in very poor taste. We've talked about it plenty in this thread already, but he has a ton of skeletons in his closet when it comes to his sexual proclivities and indiscretions. He has this libertine attitude about sex. Is it any wonder when he listens to people like Marilyn Manson or reads the works of Marquis de Sade?

In fact, this is just my speculation, but his defensiveness may come from the fact that he's guilty of something really heinous. We know how he tried to groom a transman into participating in a sexual snuff film. We know he's admitted to having "extreme pedophilic fantasies" in the past. We know he once advocated the idea of lowering the age of consent to 13. We know he admitted some time back that he dated an underage girl in his 20s.

Maybe...he raped someone too?