The Amazing Atheist / TJ Kirk / Thomas James Kirk / Terroja Kincaid / The Distressed Watcher -

historyman101

Historian-in-training
I popped in to see what this dude's been up to and I'm not surprised he looks like the Unabomber now.
He certainly has the temperament of a potential bomber, if his sperging in the prisoners video was any indication. I got burned for it when I first commented on this thread, but I once speculated that he might go postal one day.
and the sargon one
At least Sargon got better and now makes a rather stable living. He's moved on from YouTube more or less, and has his own website that, while it certainly had a rocky start, at least now seems to be getting traction. TJ will never leave YouTube, even when the writing is on the wall for him because it's all he has going for him. I'd feel sorry for him if it weren't for the fact that he was too stubborn and stupid to see which way the winds were blowing.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
In our recent downtime, TJ was busy having a meltdown on Twitter over his response to the Capitol Hill protests.
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.34.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.33.45 AM.png

Here he is celebrating violence.
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.32.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.33.08 AM.png

When I, Hypocrisy tried to setup a debate on the subject, TJ repeatedly ducked him and told him to debate Vaush instead. When he said he specifically wanted to debate him, TJ refused and then proceeded to play victim over him being a stupid.
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.39.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.39.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.39.29 AM.png

The I,Hyporcisy messages.
ErZH4cRVcAA9xbJ.png

ErZM13SUUAACqDo.png

ErZM2Y_VQAACszh.png
TJ's ass kissers came out of the woodworks to make excuses.
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.49.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.49.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.50.53 AM.png
\
Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.51.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.51.42 AM.png

>TJ's critics are anti-intellectual and have chosen to make themselves stupid
>TJ won't debate somebody because his drug abuse has ruined his mind

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Major Anna
It took some cringy politispergery, but now AmazingBananaSodomite is currently on the same amount of pages of content as a cuckold SJW shill only known for beating a bad anime dead horse to dust.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
Just read through all of that and all I had to say was "What a fucking spineless coward."

Your memory is bad? Then write notes and refer to them! Even a high school dropout like you cou-oh, wait, no you couldn't. You couldn't because you don't want to put in the necessary effort to do that, do you, you fat lazy fuck? No wonder you're slipping into irrelevance.

Your temperament doesn't help you? Well that sounds like a personal problem. Why should I, Hypocite or anyone for that matter give a fuck, you fucking pussy? That's not a defense; that's a pathetic, weak attempt at an excuse.

You don't think debates are useful? Well how do you know? You say you don't do them, so what makes you think they're pointless? You'll never know unless you try.

This guy is such a pathetic piece of fucking shit. If he had an ounce, just an ounce, of integrity or shred of honor, he would have thrown down the gauntlet and said "fine, let's go." Instead, he hid behind what few ass-kissing fans he has left and his own supposed personal failings to weasel out of a debate. You ARE a coward, TJ. A lying, hypocritical, stupid, lazy coward.

Do you honestly think just saying "Well I suck at X therefore I don't do X" would fly with anyone? Why don't you just get better at it if you know you suck at it? It sounds like something you could improve on if you had the time to do it (which I am sure you have in abundance).

Jesus H. Christ, I know I'm sperging and a-logging here, but shit like this just pisses me the fuck off. It reminds me of why I hated this guy to start with. He has no principles, no scruples, and no core values. He just takes whatever path he thinks is the easiest and requires the least effort. He just appeals to the lowest common denominator and refuses to engage with anyone out of an unearned sense of moral superiority. Get off your fucking high horse and smell the manure already, Teej. Otherwise you'll just fade further into obscurity, and you will be left with nothing and no one in your corner.

/rant

Last edited:

Troonwhisperer

If Jesus was alive today he would be trans
You don't think debates are useful? Well how do you know? You say you don't do them, so what makes you think they're pointless? You'll never know unless you try.
I mean he did tried. I'd really like to know what use the debates with Brett Keane or G-Man had.
The saddest thing of all is just how TJ messed up Paul. When Paul appeared the first few times on DP he was quite energetic and a jolly fellow, now he's just a fat lazy sad fuck like TJ.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
I mean he did tried. I'd really like to know what use the debates with Brett Keane or G-Man had.
The saddest thing of all is just how TJ messed up Paul. When Paul appeared the first few times on DP he was quite energetic and a jolly fellow, now he's just a fat lazy sad fuck like TJ.
There's a difference between the bloodsport debates between shitstains like Brett Keane and an actual intellectual debate over pertinent issues, like what Sargon did with Contrapoints. As much as I dislike Vaush, at least he's debating over stuff that matters and not just looking to knock down his opponent a few pegs.

I think TJ doesn't find debates useful because he's never had to genuinely debate anyone in his life over anything that mattered. Debates with the likes of Brett aren't even debates: they're just piss-taking contests, like what Teej supposes every debate is.

He's just too lazy to get off his fucking ass and actually improve or defend himself. So instead, he runs away like the pathetic cowardly sack of lard that he is. I hope his audience finally grows some brain cells and just leaves him. Then he'll whine and cry about how he can't make a living being a lazy shitfuck anymore and the world will see him for the pathetic coward he really is.

Last edited:

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
There was actually a late "season one" drunken peasants episode where a fan came on to tell the peasants that making fun of autism is bad and they talked over the poor kid and generally treated him like shit. The kid was so nervous he could barely talk and when the viewers told the peasants they were being shitty they doubled down.

So no, none of them can actually debate. Hence TJ getting into a flame war and telling a rape victim to get raped again. He formally apologized for it, but I don't think he learned from it.

Plus the DDLG degeneracy. Paul and TJ are the perfect example of hedonism gone wild.

historyman101

Historian-in-training
There was actually a late "season one" drunken peasants episode where a fan came on to tell the peasants that making fun of autism is bad and they talked over the poor kid and generally treated him like shit. The kid was so nervous he could barely talk and when the viewers told the peasants they were being shitty they doubled down.

So no, none of them can actually debate. Hence TJ getting into a flame war and telling a rape victim to get raped again. He formally apologized for it, but I don't think he learned from it.

Plus the DDLG degeneracy. Paul and TJ are the perfect example of hedonism gone wild.
Thing is that's not even really a debate when you get down to it. It's just a bunch of assholes talking down to a fan (which surprises me that he didn't hemorrhage fans from that incident alone). TJ doesn't know how to debate because he doesn't bother actually learning how to debate. All the stuff he's saying (my memory bad, my temper bad) are just poor excuses. Your memory's bad? Then use notes. Every professional debater uses them. Your temper's bad? Then learn how to control it and don't get excited. It's not as hard as you think.

TJ is just a lazy ass fuck who refuses to take any steps to improve himself because of his overinflated moral superiority. He's just using his bad temper, his poor memory and his incredibly poor line of fallible logic that "debates are useless" as a cover.

LordofCringe7206

Are you referring to that clash they had with The Outspoken Realist? Because in their defense there was a lot more to that story.

LordofCringe7206

It's been so long and I dont remember, but if my memory does serve me it was a literal who.
I think that is the fight you're referring to. I remember TOR was a major sperg and internet tough guy who trolled a lot of the anti-sjw side of the skeptic community. He wasn't ranting to DP about how it's wrong to make fun of autism, he was calling them autistic and trolling their streams. Paul had enough of it one show and that led to TOR having a meltdown when he was brought onto their stream to air grievences.

The Peasants (or more Paul in this case) did act a little butthurt over him, but he was a massive sperg who dished out what he couldn't handle.

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
TJ really loves to play up the "hah yeah dude I'm an anarchist fuck the system RIOTTT" but when the cards are right his inner authoritarian "well but they are on X side and fighting for nahzees so they get what they deserve!" comes out. He hates cops but he sure does love cheering on the policing of people he finds it okay to police. He sure is okay with peoples voices being taken away when it doesn't inconvenience him. Also I love the irony of him calling people fascists while cheering on a woman getting tazered by cops, people being thrown in prison and deplatforming of people he thinks are nazis. What a fat hypocritical piece of shit

historyman101

Historian-in-training
TJ really loves to play up the "hah yeah dude I'm an anarchist fuck the system RIOTTT" but when the cards are right his inner authoritarian "well but they are on X side and fighting for nahzees so they get what they deserve!" comes out. He hates cops but he sure does love cheering on the policing of people he finds it okay to police. He sure is okay with peoples voices being taken away when it doesn't inconvenience him. Also I love the irony of him calling people fascists while cheering on a woman getting tazered by cops, people being thrown in prison and deplatforming of people he thinks are nazis. What a fat hypocritical piece of shit
As I said, he has no scruples or guiding principles, so he thinks he can get away with being inconsistent in his position. But he either doesn't understand or doesn't care that it doesn't make him in any way respectable. The way he plays it off like somehow being upfront about being an insufferable, hypocritical loudmouth of an asshole just pissed me off immediately when I first learned of him. He reminded me of that arrogant teenager in high school I wish I could have punched.

I got burned for it when I first went on a long screed about the guy when I joined the farms, but his smug sense of being above it all and celebrating his doucheyness just made me hate him that much more. To quote myself from one page back:

It just absolutely baffles me that anyone can do that and unironically think they're cool. Like, it doesn't make me think any better of you; it just makes me think you're a fucking tryhard loser.

Last edited:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
As I said, he has no scruples or guiding principles, so he thinks he can get away with being inconsistent in his position. But he either doesn't understand or doesn't care that it doesn't make him in any way respectable. The way he plays it off like somehow being upfront about being an insufferable, hypocritical loudmouth of an asshole just pissed me off immediately when I first learned of him. He reminded me of that arrogant teenager in high school I wish I could have punched.

I got burned for it when I first went on a long screed about the guy when I joined the farms, but his smug sense of being above it all and celebrating his doucheyness just made me hate him that much more. To quote myself from one page back:
this is actually what pushed me away from him in the early days of YT.

I preferred the people on the science side of the creation vs evolution debate who could actually argue the science of it (thunderf00t, livingdinosaur for example) but TJ was just sort of the angry video game nerd of the crowd. a fat screaming, swearing loudmouth who didn't really offer much. It was all sensationalism and proud nihilism. Ironically, he was a lot like a more animated version of Brett Keane in those days.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
this is actually what pushed me away from him in the early days of YT.

I preferred the people on the science side of the creation vs evolution debate who could actually argue the science of it (thunderf00t, livingdinosaur for example) but TJ was just sort of the angry video game nerd of the crowd. a fat screaming, swearing loudmouth who didn't really offer much. It was all sensationalism and proud nihilism. Ironically, he was a lot like a more animated version of Brett Keane in those days.
Except the AVGN is a character and James Rolfe himself is one of the least lolcowish internet content creators of all time.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Except the AVGN is a character and James Rolfe himself is one of the least lolcowish internet content creators of all time.
oh yeah. I merely compared him because that was AVGN's most notable thing: the swearing, poop jokes, and other lowbrow humor. However AVGN could be entertaining more often than TJ's christian debunking videos. DP was great, but it was because the cast had chemistry and always had something new to jump to... but that ship has sunk and TJ's back to being just another dull aging YTer.

Last edited: