The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Rafe definitely has an FA account.
There's furry dating sites..which don't bother to check the age of people on them. Which is rather..very concerning.

That, and the inconceivable quantity of pot they smoke.
Pot smoking doesn't make you stupid. I'd say their stupidity exists with out pot being involved. But is Rafe any thing really bad person wise?? I mean compared to Hamber most every one is nice, but is Rafe actually nice?

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Pot smoking doesn't make you stupid. I'd say their stupidity exists with out pot being involved. But is Rafe any thing really bad person wise?? I mean compared to Hamber most every one is nice, but is Rafe actually nice?
Agreed. Smoking pot isn't going to whittle down IQ points. However, for people who are already lazy and daft, it can serve to underline those qualities.

Rafe isn't nice. She is just a troll in a land-whale suit.

ValerySultryStar

kiwifarms.net
Dr. Michael Greger has reviewed the literature and found that cannabis use does make you stupid(er), but it's not permanent unless you smoke very heavily and/or started as a teen. So I'd say むらさき is right to claim that the pot smoking contributes to their low IQ. This is my first post and I don't know if this derails too much from the topic, please tell me if it does.

Dr. Greger's video: https://invidio.us/watch?v=Ts4Y4cHclas

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Dr. Michael Greger has reviewed the literature and found that cannabis use does make you stupid(er), but it's not permanent unless you smoke very heavily and/or started as a teen. So I'd say むらさき is right to claim that the pot smoking contributes to their low IQ. This is my first post and I don't know if this derails too much from the topic, please tell me if it does.

Dr. Greger's video: https://invidio.us/watch?v=Ts4Y4cHclas
Nah, you're fine. I don't think as paranoid about drugs as she is that she's a heavy user if she uses at all. That's all up for debate. I know Becks used or likely still smokes. If I were the fags and living with that behemoth nightmare I'd be smoking constantly and I honestly refuse to believe that they don't given where they live and Ricky's chosen profession. In fact that could be the explanation for Mumbles' rambling speech style. Hamber has in the past virtue signaled about "smoking" and I can't remember if that was about cigarettes or pot, but she said she would never and she would never date anyone that did. K, gorl. :tomgirl:

Anyway, welcome to the Farms, stay safe.

Amber's Lymphedema

русский робот
kiwifarms.net
Hamber has in the past virtue signaled about "smoking" and I can't remember if that was about cigarettes or pot, but she said she would never and she would never date anyone that did. K, gorl. :tomgirl:
I'm remembering something about Rafe admitting to smoking pot with Amberlynn and Becky several times. I think it was in the YouNow where Rafe was exposing AL? She went to a smoke shop w/ Rafe and Hannah in one vlog and was commenting on how cool some of the pipes/bongs were. IMO both Becky and Destiny probably smoke pot though. Her virtue signaling about not smoking and not wanting to take medications is so silly to me.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It makes me laugh because she's so terrified of demonetization. If anyone in her orbit is a smoker (or even former smoker) I bet she has told them to never mention it or even hint at it while she filmeeen. Rafe did say something on YN after the fallout, that she smoked weed with Amberlynn a few times (probably Becky too but I don't remember).

I don't think (not sure) Rafe ever mentioned it when the two whales streamed together back when Amberlynn would get dropped off at the lesbian mafia daycare center while Becky went to work.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Amber definitely would smoke weed if she could get it; the pain relief alone would be cause enough. She's also too vapid and insecure not to do it if her "friends" are doing it. I suspect she'd have to smoke a lot to get a decent high though, since she's so big (but hulthy!). Gorl would never admit to it though, so we're left speculadeen.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
It makes me laugh because she's so terrified of demonetization. If anyone in her orbit is a smoker (or even former smoker) I bet she has told them to never mention it or even hint at it while she filmeeen. Rafe did say something on YN after the fallout, that she smoked weed with Amberlynn a few times (probably Becky too but I don't remember).

I don't think (not sure) Rafe ever mentioned it when the two whales streamed together back when Amberlynn would get dropped off at the lesbian mafia daycare center while Becky went to work.
Getting demonetized or losing her channel altogether would quite literally be the death of her. It’s her only source of income, and then her size, money doesn’t last long. Just the food, shitty as it may be, bites off a big chunk of her income.

I feel like youtube is the only thing that keeps her from going off the rails in a massive meltdown and eating herself to 1,000 lbs within a year. It’s the one thing she has accomplished in her miserable existence.

I can understand why she’s terrified of losing it.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Getting demonetized or losing her channel altogether would quite literally be the death of her. It’s her only source of income, and then her size, money doesn’t last long. Just the food, shitty as it may be, bites off a big chunk of her income.

I feel like youtube is the only thing that keeps her from going off the rails in a massive meltdown and eating herself to 1,000 lbs within a year. It’s the one thing she has accomplished in her miserable existence.

I can understand why she’s terrified of losing it.
She definitely doesn't want to lose the adsense shekels, but gorl could and would eat herself to death on a welfare budget. Many have before. What would be interesting is seeing how long Becky sticks around if the gravy train gets derailed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino