The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

CindyChafe

Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack
kiwifarms.net
“THERAPY TALK AND GROCERY HAUL”

Eric talks about how his mom was on drugs and in and out of his life. Don’t remember him explicitly saying that but it was quite obvious what with the AL connection.

Says Justin Timberlake was from Backstreet Boys. Is horribly wrong. Rickie schools Eric on everything from BSB to propellants. Imagine being dumber than your chicken slaughtering husband from the backwoods of Kentucky. They get basic groceries like brown rice in a bag.

“Maya Angelou is a lethbian?!”

Aw honey no.

Shows off some ground turkey not in a tube. Their gigantic fridge is still too small for all the food they consume in that household so poor Rickie has to clean it out.

Eric’s therapist warned him about being tired or irritable after his initial appointment so he’s using it as a pass to be tired and cunty to Rickie.

Byeeeeeee.

ETA: (No Big AL sighteens just in case that wasn’t clear from me not mentioning it.)

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
As a non-native, even I'm slightly triggered. The basic shit we learned on our first year seems too hard for them; we was, I were.. And the classic Amber ''I haven't ate''.
Oh, honey. I'm not going to PL out here, but let's suffice it to say that I live in the south, like the proper south and I may or may not work in education. These people make my ears bleed. I don't understand how it happens aside from way too many southern folks simply not giving a shit about education. It's a constant disappointment to see folks with actual potential not excelling for that reason. It's borderline unbearable to see these folks just exist. When I say exist I mean maybe they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they could be doing something with their lives aside from being burdens.

All except Rickie, obviously. Even if chicken slaughtering is all he's capable of (it's probably not, but we'll go with it) at least he's being a productive human.

StyrofoamFridge

Deacon of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 752072
At least we know Big Al is giving Becky some breaks in between runs to Burger King, Sonic and McDonald's.

Also, how dare Amber call this masterpiece, crayoned by the love of her life with such exquisite artistry and attention to detail, a doodle?

Now that I really look at it, that blue cactus kind of looks like Al holding up a rainbow Torrid tarp during one of her "highly requested" hauls. Except, of course, that the cactus is standing up.
I miss when Becky worked. She was a husky, flannel wearing lesbian lumberjack. Now Becky is an obese toddler Tumblrina.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who cares who Eric's father is? I don't understand the boner people have for this subject.
So we can laugh when it turns out his daddy was a nigger who gave his mom the ol’ pump and dump, and that’s why his family ditched him in the first place. Oh, and he didn’t even get a big dick out of it either.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Oh, honey. I'm not going to PL out here, but let's suffice it to say that I live in the south, like the proper south and I may or may not work in education. These people make my ears bleed. I don't understand how it happens aside from way too many southern folks simply not giving a shit about education. It's a constant disappointment to see folks with actual potential not excelling for that reason. It's borderline unbearable to see these folks just exist. When I say exist I mean maybe they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but they could be doing something with their lives aside from being burdens.

All except Rickie, obviously. Even if chicken slaughtering is all he's capable of (it's probably not, but we'll go with it) at least he's being a productive human.
Alot of it comes down to for a long time, the South was based on farming, people made good money farming <Relatively speaking> but didn't have any motivation for greater education. They learned what they needed for the farm, it worked for generations. Then people began taking jobs in factories etc, better money, and still no motivation for education. Now that venue is closing up fast, the South is generally poorer. This of course hurts education <Hell even in well to do areas teachers struggle to make ends meet at times. It's sad>. So now you have people who don't give a fuck about education for generations, and the lack of money to promote alot of education, and it's a vicious cycle.

What is really sad is at one point, the Southern Gentleman and Belle sterotype was actually a well educated land owner, but uh, that also dates back to slavery days, but over time as the south grew poorer, just knowing enough to run the farm is all you needed. Though....Eric isn't even from the South is he? Nor is Hamber, fuck if I know how to explain their failures from a cultural standpoint.

Honestly I suspect Rickie would be a mill/factory worker no matter where he goes, but I imagine he'd make better money in another area. Not that I know what he makes etc, but I imagine it isn't much more then 12-15 an hour.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino