The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Naw...think about it. They probably need to burn one a day with Hamber in their home to hide the stench.
Yesterday I went to the grocery store and there was a guy with a nasty BO in there. It's a small store and unfortunately I crossed paths with him more than once. The smell...it lingers - as in, he'd be gone from an aisle for a good 30 secs before the smell began to dissipate.

Now, this was a guy with normal weight, completely unremarkable if not for the stench. Now imagine this being a 600+lb woman* who can't wipe herself, probably wearing adult diapers and with many, many folds that have yeast growing, and thriving.

For the few people who might not know: women should at least trim their pubic hair, not only for sex reasons, but because all kinds of smell-creating-debris can and will be stuck on the hair like droplets of urine, vaginal secretions, sweat, and in Amber's case, the rare menstrual blood and discarded uterine tissue.

DaintyChokerGorl

Extend that choker gorl
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to leave the fascinating topic of Eric and his candles Kiwis, but what in the everloving fuck did our resident leader of the goblin squad do to her face in this ~after~ picture?? The nose is what’s really getting me...

Attachments

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to leave the fascinating topic of Eric and his candles Kiwis, but what in the everloving fuck did our resident leader of the goblin squad do to her face in this ~after~ picture?? The nose is what’s really getting me...
It almost looks like she mirrored her face...
I would guess heavy on the FaceTune and hard contouring on her nose.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday I went to the grocery store and there was a guy with a nasty BO in there. It's a small store and unfortunately I crossed paths with him more than once. The smell...it lingers - as in, he'd be gone from an aisle for a good 30 secs before the smell began to dissipate.
I lived in a prison/methville/hoarder town much like Monticello for awhile, and I'd smelled some smells - concentrated cow and cat piss, shitty drawers, rotting meth mouth, deathfat aftersex with no ventilation, fatties who literally never showered and had visible dead skin layers, country bumpkins slathered in oil and filth, etc etc etc

Worst smell I ever had was a very clearly mentally ill/mentally inept older couple who would come into the autoshop regularly. They wore the same flannel/denim bib combos and never bathed, and I'd wager they rarely changed their depends or cleaned their home the duration of their time together, which was 30 something years. It was so bad that when they spoke I'd hide behind the counter for distance or my eyes would water and I'd struggle to speak. It was a crazy combo of extremely concentrated human and cat feces/urine, B.O., rotting teeth, rotting garbage and grungy house mildew/funk. Think barnyard plus hoarder house full of dead animals with a spritz of gingivitis and portajohn after eating spicy food all day.
So bad they made a distinct scent trail on their walks through the aisle that you could follow for easily a full hour.

They'd rarely buy anything, just leave their used oil once they took a peek around. The stench would even fester and sit on the old oil cans (which can smell cat-pissy and bad in its own right)
We'd have to dump them immediately and toss the empty bottles out in the dumpster, then spray a whole can of car freshener. The place was tiny but well built so any kind of smell would be trapped and permeate the whole place.
Fat bumpkins would stop in, use our toilets, wreck the thing and dip, and I'd have to sit in their poop stench with only 2 doors for ventilation.
It was awful. I have so many sad stories.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino