The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

bev

kiwifarms.net
So I understand why there's heat directed towards Eric and Rickie about the baby...

hrqwi57g85f31.jpg

dsmrde086ye31.jpg

9d06bzr03xe31.png

All images from Reddit but barely any info on why it's there. I can't bring myself to watch his vlogs (although they're allegedly getting better since he started going to school?).

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
So I understand why there's heat directed towards Eric and Rickie about the baby...

All images from Reddit but barely any info on why it's there. I can't bring myself to watch his vlogs (although they're allegedly getting better since he started going to school?).
What?
Eric doesn't go to school????
Did I miss something. I'm like 99 percent sure Eric isn't in school
(assuming that's who you're talking about)

• Agree
Reactions: marjoram

bev

kiwifarms.net
What?
Eric doesn't go to school????
Did I miss something. I'm like 99 percent sure Eric isn't in school
(assuming that's who you're talking about)
Right? I'm confused, too. Unless people are spreading rumors on reddit, they're talking about him as though he's getting his life together? Maybe he enrolled and is starting soon? Maybe he's just taking local classes? Maybe they meant driving school? There's bound to be someone on here or a redditor who follows him...

ETA: The thread that suggested it

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Okay what and when and why and HUH?
I haven't even been gone and yet all the fuck of a sudden, MushMuppet is put in charge of a baby (literally the worst person possible to be caring for an infant after Bigass ALR herself) and also there's rumors of him being in school now too? Excuse me for being skeptical on the school thing (Because HA) without receipts...but when did Eric land his soppy incompetent ass with a baby??

I'm not shocked at all that he royally fucked up the most basic and most common sense levels of care....jesus. He can't even take "care" of the dead animal on his head.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Okay. Right, I knew I had heard and seen nothing about him going to school, and would continue to assume as much until I saw otherwise for myself.

The baby care fuck uppery is BAD though. That's not even really the kind of mistakes you can flippantly blow off with "oh I'm a beginner/I just didn't know" it is literally incredibly basic, incredibly baseline common sense. All that infant would have needed to do is turn around or wobble a little the wrong way and it could have rolled right off the couch onto the ground, or started asphyxiating with its windpipe propped upright and its body swaddled like that. Damn.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
According to one of his videos ("MORE EXCITING NEWS!"), Eric applied to university (not sure where, which one - the local community college I'm guessing?). Not confirmed that he will actually be attending. In a comment, someone asked what he is going for, and he replied he wants to go for psychology.

Just wanted to add -- in the video, Eric does make it sound like he is going back to school next week or something. He's like...Guess What? I'm Going Back To School! Then it shows him possibly mailing something, or going to the post office to drop something off? I smoke a lot of weed when I watch these things...

It wasn't until you perused the comments that you put together that he only applied, and that the process has just begun. It's a big commitment, and maybe he can do it -- I wonder if he's applied for financial aid, etc.

He does have a live-in case study with Amberlynn. Eric could never be a full-time professional, but maybe with some education/certificates he could do something useful part-time. Maybe working with children (not babies apparently), candle-making art therapy workshop anyone?

Last edited:

rattrap

i knew new york rats was bad...
kiwifarms.net
i don't want to derail the convo with this question so maybe the post can be moved (?) but i've been seeing ppl say becky is an alcoholic and that she was wasted for most of that staycation. i keyword searched "becky alcoholic" on the forum but the only "proof" i could find was the fact that she drove after drinking. what has you guys convinced that she is indeed an alcoholic? i think we should be careful with these kinds of claims and they also have the potential to shit up discourse.

having a few drinks at a hotel bar does not make you an alcoholic.

Reactions: DatBepisTho

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
i don't want to derail the convo with this question so maybe the post can be moved (?) but i've been seeing ppl say becky is an alcoholic and that she was wasted for most of that staycation. i keyword searched "becky alcoholic" on the forum but the only "proof" i could find was the fact that she drove after drinking. what has you guys convinced that she is indeed an alcoholic? i think we should be careful with these kinds of claims and they also have the potential to shit up discourse.

This seems to get asked every few months, recently discussed here;

There's also been a few mentions of liquor bottles in the bedroom, pretty sure I saw something autistic about someone noting how fast they emptied. Reference to it here but can't find the bigger discussions I've read:;

It can be hard to search this stuff because of the multiple words for alcoholic/Necky used on these forums, but I think it's definitely not 100% that everyone agrees she's an alcoholic, just fun to poke at moments that contribute to the theory. This includes recently when Amber was looking at stuff on the bench and found a shot glass that smelt like mouthwash, fueling discussion Becks is a closet drinker. Becky also seems to slur her words and be flushed a lot, which could be due to a multitude of things but certainly is speculated on to be alcoholism too. Hope that helps? I've only been lurking here for about 7-8 months so someone else will no doubt have a better answer.

bev

kiwifarms.net

Nah, you're good. Honestly, part of the reason that's a rumor is just so that there's something to speculate about when Amber's not providing anything worth laughing at.

But actual points that have been brought up to give some legitimacy to the claim are:
- Becky claims to not eat a lot but has gained weight at an alarming rate (liquid calories?)
- Becky has a flushed face and slurred speech in a number of Amber's videos but not so much in Eric's
- When they went to the lake last year, Amber would always make sure to point out to the audience that Becky brought a case of hard lemonade for herself that-Amber-totally-isn't-gonna-have-any-of-you-guise-bc-muh-Lexapro
- Amber has mentioned that Becky really likes margaritas a number of times
- The drinking and driving case that you brought up
- She got into a car wreck and drove the car into a ditch. It was speculated that she was drinking but nothing was proven and she didn't go to court so who knows.

Personally, I think that Amber just tries to ruin Becky's reputation because she thinks it's funny to demean tease her partners and intentionally suggests these things. I don't think she's an alcoholic, but I'm sure she drinks almost every day; again, who wouldn't if you have nothing else to do with your life?

Also, Amber has a really fucked up sense of portions and I'm convinced it rubbed off on Becky to the point where Becky may not think that she eats a lot, but the average person would be overwhelmed with her portions. There was a video where Destiny and Amber were in a buffet and Destiny was expressing physical discomfort with the amount she ate. Amber then tells her she didn't, in fact, eat a lot and asks Destiny to list off what she ate. Spoiler alert, it's a lot of food (three plates and dessert). I can't remember what video it was but I'm positive one of ya'll remember what I'm talking about. So combine her warped perception of portions and the liquid calories from her love of booze and pre-packaged smoothies (which again Amber convinced her are healthy and not substantial calorie-wise) and you have our beloved inflatable gorlfriend.

Imo, Becky definitely has some anger issues (who wouldn't when you have to deal with someone like Amber and threw your life away for someone so stupid) and experiences side effects from her anxiety+HBP meds which are mistaken to drunkenness.

rattrap

i knew new york rats was bad...
kiwifarms.net
thank you, you two! 💕💕💕
i personally think becky's face is red bc she has high blood pressure and possible rosacea, and i think she slurs because she's a stupid hick with poor diction. i hope my question and your answers also might help others who have doubts about the claims of becky's "alcoholism". until this is confirmed i think it's speculative rubbish.

ETA: "becky claims to not eat a lot" lmfao.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
According to one of his videos ("MORE EXCITING NEWS!"), Eric applied to university (not sure where, which one - the local community college I'm guessing?). Not confirmed that he will actually be attending. In a comment, someone asked what he is going for, and he replied he wants to go for psychology.
Can't really do shit in the field without at least an MA, which is way above mumbles' pay-grade.

He should just go to a vocational school and become an electrician or something. Actual career opportunities and the possibility that he'll shock himself and rewire the language region of his brain.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

Can't be arsed to find the original vlog but look at Becky struggle with that fanny pack and tell me she's not absolutely wasted out of her face.

Also, Becky on the porch, visibly drunk, slurring her words.

meowmix

kiwifarms.net
Re: Becky being a drunk -- I'm only a little bit serious when I say this, but her favorite flavor of things is almost always "pina colada" something about that is Drunktard to me, does she just mean she likes pineapple and coconut, or...?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: DatBepisTho

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t Rickie have enough to pay for without having to pay for his anxious husbands uni course ?
He wouldn't be the first husband to pay for his spouse to take classes. It's cheaper for him to do that than for Eric to decide to become a #bossbabe.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino