The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Can't really do shit in the field without at least an MA, which is way above mumbles' pay-grade.

He should just go to a vocational school and become an electrician or something. Actual career opportunities and the possibility that he'll shock himself and rewire the language region of his brain.
Why wait that long? Just go tell him to play in the next thunderstorm! Make sure he takes an umbrella so he doesn't get wet.

Hopefully a bit of natural electro therapy will turn him into a functional human being. Rickie would have a useful partner, Becky could have a helpful friend, Amber could get kicked out, and the farms would laugh until we turn blue. Everyone wins!

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I'll add a few more examples (Of which we DO have receipts/evidence...I just can't be fucked digging backwards through hundreds of pages of threads to find them lol) to the "Is Becky a Drunk?" discussion

My personal opinion? She isn't a full-blown alcoholic...but she drinks. Probably a lot.

> Drinking and driving, as has already been stated and was even in vlogs
> Liquor bottles in the bedroom, some Autistic fans/detractors kept track of how often the contents were being emptied
> Amber would Snapchat Necky's drinks a LOT. When they would still go out to drink at restaurants she would like, 95% of the time Snap a picture of Necky's alcoholic drink. Necky ALWAYS orders alcoholic bevs, and AMber loves to shade her about it
> Shotglasses on the kitchen counter and MORE Liquor bottles lining the tops of kitchen cupboards and pantry shelves (the latter might be communal though)
> There's a vlog where Necky gets the spotlight for a few minutes...and she chose to demonstrate a tutorial for her very favourite ever alcoholic Splashberry drink
> During BBQ vlogs outdoors she has usually been drinking
> Just recently in the Lexington Hotel Saga Amber's underhanded comments about "this one is gonna get an alcoholic drink.......HAHA JUST KIDDING" but like? Yeah right girl.
> Vlog in the house (the stupid "yellow lighting" complain a thon) Necky is clearly drunk and is drinking some kind of OJ mix thing
> Typical red face, slurred speech, etc etc

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I'll add a few more examples (Of which we DO have receipts/evidence...I just can't be fucked digging backwards through hundreds of pages of threads to find them lol) to the "Is Becky a Drunk?" discussion

My personal opinion? She isn't a full-blown alcoholic...but she drinks. Probably a lot.

> Drinking and driving, as has already been stated and was even in vlogs
> Liquor bottles in the bedroom, some Autistic fans/detractors kept track of how often the contents were being emptied
> Amber would Snapchat Necky's drinks a LOT. When they would still go out to drink at restaurants she would like, 95% of the time Snap a picture of Necky's alcoholic drink. Necky ALWAYS orders alcoholic bevs, and AMber loves to shade her about it
> Shotglasses on the kitchen counter and MORE Liquor bottles lining the tops of kitchen cupboards and pantry shelves (the latter might be communal though)
> There's a vlog where Necky gets the spotlight for a few minutes...and she chose to demonstrate a tutorial for her very favourite ever alcoholic Splashberry drink
> During BBQ vlogs outdoors she has usually been drinking
> Just recently in the Lexington Hotel Saga Amber's underhanded comments about "this one is gonna get an alcoholic drink.......HAHA JUST KIDDING" but like? Yeah right girl.
> Vlog in the house (the stupid "yellow lighting" complain a thon) Necky is clearly drunk and is drinking some kind of OJ mix thing
> Typical red face, slurred speech, etc etc
Also something that really caught my attention was when she went to visit the family, she said to Hamber (during their eating) she like to go on her own car in case her cousin had nothing to drink in the house and she needed to buy something to drink... I believe everyone has WATER in their houses.
Also losing weight for no reason sounds like a drunk symptom also... just replacing the food for the booze.

Crass_and_Champ

a bunch of Christine rape wanters!
kiwifarms.net
thank you, you two! 💕💕💕
i personally think becky's face is red bc she has high blood pressure and possible rosacea, and i think she slurs because she's a stupid hick with poor diction. i hope my question and your answers also might help others who have doubts about the claims of becky's "alcoholism". until this is confirmed i think it's speculative rubbish.

ETA: "becky claims to not eat a lot" lmfao.
I think people just like to play it up for a lighthearted chuckle. It kind of reminds me of when CWC went on a date with that fat girl, and everybody was saying "Chris is an alcoholic now, look at him chugging an entire beer!"
Of course Necky likes hard lemonade though, it's basically a bottle of high fructose corn syrup.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think Becky drinks more than your average person, but hard to say if it rises to the level of addiction. I have a hunch that she smokes a lot of pot, though. Her eyes always have that dopey, glazed over look like she's a million miles away. Then again, that could also be her meds, her low IQ or the depression. Maybe a combination of everything.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Ricky from Erics latest vlog.
Why do they keep sharing clothes? That's gross.
Think about putting on anything that Becky has been wet in.

Or alternative theory - are they just so incredibly basic and simple headed that they just buy the same clothes from the same walmart as eachother?

sgbsdg.jpg

And god fucking damn it, why does EVERYTHING have to come from the frozen aisle? You can't go to the fresh produce section and pick up a head of cauliflower and a couple of carrots? IT TASTES SO MUCH BETTER.

fhdhdhrdsr.jpg

These bitches....

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Becky being an alcoholic, is something the autists, jumped on and ran with (I'm looking at you, Hxmber live stream chat) Just like AL never having an ID, and Eric being on disability. No proof. Just rumors.
So if we follow your logic, we should believe that Hamber and her t-rex arms can wipe her own humongous ass and shower everyday... no proof otherwise, just rumours?

Cathugger

kiwifarms.net
Hot, young, supple Libby with her untouched fresh peach. Amber was all over that. If she could have reeled in Libby, she would have. 110%.
I am quite new to the AL. It sounds interesting. When is this based on timeline? I d like to know more forum and video wise. If u dont mind pointing me into tge right direction it d be fantastic :)

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I am quite new to the AL. It sounds interesting. When is this based on timeline? I d like to know more forum and video wise. If u dont mind pointing me into tge right direction it d be fantastic :)
It's not very interesting to actually watch (imo). If you want to watch for yourself, go to her channel and watch videos after July 2015 and especially in 2016; also look up the youtube channel "Random Content" they put together a lot of clips from the Destiny era.

"Forum-wise?" Well, the General thread began in Aug 2016 so you could start reading that thread if you want to take a trip back into time. But back then Amberlynn didn't have her own forum yet and things weren't as austistic as they are now (I mean that in the most endearing way possible). My point is, there isn't much to point you to, forum-wise.

Anyway, July 2015 was when AL & Destiny met in person after chatting online for a few months. Amberlynn was dumped by Krystle in April and by July(!) she was moving in with Destiny. D/AL stayed with Destiny's parents for a bit before getting their first apartment together. Libby is the younger sister of AL & Destiny's roommate, whose name I can't remember. Doesn't matter; unlike Libby she rarely appeared in the vlog. The roommate soon moved out but Libby continued hanging out with the gorls for a while, and she didn't seem to mind being in the vlog. She was 15 or 16 at the time.

I'll share a fairly interesting vid. You can see Amberlynn flexing on Libby because Libby didn't have any money to eat out (she's fucking 15, Amberlynn) and she even flexes on a total stranger. There's one bit where she goes "Do you know how much money I make?" and the guy replied, "Yes, you told me." This was a total stranger, whom she had randomly met a few minutes prior. And already told him how much money she makes? lmao. To make it even funnier, she wasn't making much at all back then. She just has no idea how to interact with humans

Cathugger

kiwifarms.net
It's not very interesting to actually watch (imo). If you want to watch for yourself, go to her channel and watch videos after July 2015 and especially in 2016; also look up the youtube channel "Random Content" they put together a lot of clips from the Destiny era.

"Forum-wise?" Well, the General thread began in Aug 2016 so you could start reading that thread if you want to take a trip back into time. But back then Amberlynn didn't have her own forum yet and things weren't as austistic as they are now (I mean that in the most endearing way possible). My point is, there isn't much to point you to, forum-wise.

Anyway, July 2015 was when AL & Destiny met in person after chatting online for a few months. Amberlynn was dumped by Krystle in April and by July(!) she was moving in with Destiny. D/AL stayed with Destiny's parents for a bit before getting their first apartment together. Libby is the younger sister of AL & Destiny's roommate, whose name I can't remember. Doesn't matter; unlike Libby she rarely appeared in the vlog. The roommate soon moved out but Libby continued hanging out with the gorls for a while, and she didn't seem to mind being in the vlog. She was 15 or 16 at the time.

I'll share a fairly interesting vid. You can see Amberlynn flexing on Libby because Libby didn't have any money to eat out (she's fucking 15, Amberlynn) and she even flexes on a total stranger. There's one bit where she goes "Do you know how much money I make?" and the guy replied, "Yes, you told me." This was a total stranger, whom she had randomly met a few minutes prior. And already told him how much money she makes? lmao. To make it even funnier, she wasn't making much at all back then. She just has no idea how to interact with humans

You are a hero!
I wanted to see because people say that AL is not a "real lesbian" , rather just lacking of other choices. I was wondering if she really was into that girl.
Although she seemed to be into Destiny at some point, but was itsexual orjust emotional tho...

Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
So if we follow your logic, we should believe that Hamber and her t-rex arms can wipe her own humongous ass and shower everyday... no proof otherwise, just rumours?
The proof is literally on camera. Look at her dandruff, greasy hair, and t-rex arms. If people the same size as Amber can't wipe their own asses or wash themselves on My 600 lb Life, it seems pretty clear that she's not caring for herself on her own. There's no known proof Eric is on disability, Amber doesn't have an ID at the moment, or Becky is any more of an alcoholic than your average country bumpkin.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
The proof is literally on camera. Look at her dandruff, greasy hair, and t-rex arms. If people the same size as Amber can't wipe their own asses or wash themselves on My 600 lb Life, it seems pretty clear that she's not caring for herself on her own. There's no known proof Eric is on disability, Amber doesn't have an ID at the moment, or Becky is any more of an alcoholic than your average country bumpkin.
You clearly do not read all the other posts who speculate about Eric and Becky mental health "clinic", Hamber lost her ID on Destiny era and never spoke about getting a new one... so.. if she never got a new one, how does she has a new one?
She can't reach her ass but she can use a shit stick, she can't fit in the shower but she may fit in the fag's shower... it's all speculations and logic.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
You clearly do not read all the other posts who speculate about Eric and Becky mental health "clinic", Hamber lost her ID on Destiny era and never spoke about getting a new one... so.. if she never got a new one, how does she has a new one?
She can't reach her ass but she can use a shit stick, she can't fit in the shower but she may fit in the fag's shower... it's all speculations and logic.
I read them, I just think this is tin foil hat speculation. Claiming disability for mental health conditions is not as cut and dry as people seem to think it is. I've explained this in the past. There would need to be a history of failed work attempts with reasonable accommodations in place before anyone would even consider issuing him a check.

I don't really see why Ham hock would feel the need to bring up whether or not she ever got another ID but, okay, I guess you got me there? Even if she used a shit stick and fit in the fag's shower (or fit in there at some point), she's clearly not using the shower routinely. She gets exhausted lifting her arms up for small periods of time so it's not like she can wash her hair. The last time she mentioned using their shower was when she free bled her snatch juices all over their shower so at best she's likely using it whenever she's bleeding like a stuck pig.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real, most of us want to believe Becky is a drunk on some level, because the thought of someone subjecting themselves to that lifestyle without recreational substance use to take the edge off is just appalling. I can easily believe Becky sucks down 6 to 8 alcoholic liquid beetus drinks per night, but tbh that is the least of her problems.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Destiny and Dana are moving back to KY! The video itself is boring, just 25 min. of them installing a carseat for the various nices and nephews.
They're gonna work at the same place that Amber was fired from, the place they met, how romantic!
I KNEW IT HAHAHAHA.

Stay in one place you fucking sped.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino