The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

Rate me dumb/autistic but Chubbs trying to bury his treat is in his little bed is absolutely adorable, I cannot. That fluffy little braindead dog, bless him.

I spoke too fast, he has the most rctarded ways for housework. First of all - GET A VACUUM. Secondly - with the number of pets, why have those obviously piss soaked carpets around that only make it harder to clean? Ugh.

But the video as a whole is mostly just this:

Last edited:

Owlflaps

Nocturnal Shit Poster
kiwifarms.net

Rate me dumb/autistic but Chubbs trying to bury his treat is in his little bed is absolutely adorable, I cannot. That fluffy little braindead dog, bless you.

I spoke too fast, he has the most rctarded ways for housework. First of all - GET A VACUUM. Secondly - with the number of pets, why have those obviously piss soaked carpets around that only make it harder to clean? Ugh.

But the video as a whole is mostly just this:
I bet top dollar the odor eliminator is for AL, not their pets.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
The tensions between the men (well, one man in Rickie and one stunted floppy Mush Muppet) and Big Hamber recently are p a i n f u l. In Ham's videos you could slice through the ice-cold atmosphere whenever the Gays are around with a knife.
And now even dribble-mouthed useless shit Eric is getting braver with the outright shade, methinks. "EXERCISE WITH US!" he boldly declares, and even proves an old old AL lie wromg along the way?

Hmmmm. Hhhhmm.

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell but there's rampant speculation on Twitter that the lezbeans have moved out. The evidence is supposedly in Eric's new video - the house is far less cluttered, there's pictures and stuff missing from the living room, no sign of their pets and the kitchen is much cleaner. I haven't paid enough attention to the house to agree or disagree completely but it does seem much cleaner than usual.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I can't tell but there's rampant speculation on Twitter that the lezbeans have moved out. The evidence is supposedly in Eric's new video - the house is far less cluttered, there's pictures and stuff missing from the living room, no sign of their pets and the kitchen is much cleaner. I haven't paid enough attention to the house to agree or disagree completely but it does seem much cleaner than usual.

Reddit has been speculating on that as well.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Ehhh. The framed poster on the wall in the living room (circa 7:15 in Eric's vid) is Miley Cyrus. I really doubt she'd leave that. Also I think the large candleholder on the coffee table belongs to her as well. That being said, I'm not autistic enough to go back through older videos and scrutinize what may be missing from the kitchen counters. The Octavia hoard and her other protein bars and shit is an obvious miss but she could've just thrown them away.

eww.jpg

Reactions: Bloody Belly Button

bev

kiwifarms.net
I haven't paid enough attention to the house to agree or disagree completely but it does seem much cleaner than usual.
Isn't Eric also on mood stabilizers? One of the experiences people claim to have on them is the compulsive need to clean. Generally speaking, Eric's been more motivated lately so I can imagine that he's just been more actively participating in maintaining the household; hence the noticeable cleanliness. He stopped being a hermit.

I really don't see Becky willfully moving away from them just so Amber can bitch about still being in Kentucky. I don't see Eric or Rickie being thrilled about losing their roommates, either. Eric's still unemployed and potentially has tuition to be concerned about. Plus all the other fees+expenses that come up by virtue of being an active member of society. But when you have one roommate that doesn't contribute in any way besides financially, it does lead to contention because cleaning up after an adult and driving them around is exhausting when you have your own shit going on. Before, Eric would justify/rationalize Amber's behavior because he was a worthless recluse, too. Now that he's actually accepting the overwhelming amount of help he's been given, he realized the lazy bitch Amber really is and stopped trying to justify it.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

Nope!

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Moving, a break up, someone in the Thumb Clan having a "situation", being kicked out....
I honestly wouldn't care what happens - as long as it is big and dramatic and seriously shakes everything up as much as possible. It is reGODDAMNdiculous how dry, banal, and boring Big Ham has managed to become. House/Bedbound Era is worst Era.

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net
The heaviest alive, yes. Chance was heavier. Amyslifejourney is close enough, certainly in bmi and is nearly immobile. I believe Chantal has the highest bmi, or she just looks the part, she looks closest to being immobile. Sammy Bushart is packing on the weight like crazy last few months, one to keep an eye on for weight related stuff. Glitterandlazers will have alcoholism issues before weight ones, or we will not be able to tell which caused the cancer or ascites.

Ninja'd, and totes forgot about LifeByJen. Although Kandy Foxx is also in the FA thread at times, she is a monstrous behemoth as well.
Dumber question: Who would win in a fight?

• Disagree
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net

If this ever happens, Eric, who has quietly amassed 15K subscribers, is gonna wonder why only 20 people watch his videos. I actually believe it has never dawned on him that he gets 10K views because people are looking for clues about Amberlynn. Sometimes I imagine he and Rickie renting a new place together, Eric telling him "don't worry honey, I've got my YouTube income..."

The moment she is gone, whether by moving out or dying, he'll see the fastest drying up of viewers ever.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I was kind of triggered. It's clear to me that they don't own a vacuum. Why else would you use a fucking broom on the rugs? Maybe they think they don't need a vacuum because they have hard floors? But unless you sweep extremely thoroughly every single day (and they clearly do not) you still need to vacuum your floors regularly and obviously your rugs too. Annnd how do they clean their upholstery?

It was fucking gross to see the big dust bunnies he was pulling out of the corner (made from the fur of five small animals plus Amberlynn's mane) and then proceed to scrape that filthy furry broom across the rugs. You can always tell when vloggers don't actually know how to clean.

Soup

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how to record Snapchat but I screen grabbed this (was posted 4 hours ago). Can’t really tell which room this is as I’m 90% sure there’s a window there to the right of the door or something and Becky’s room wasn’t like that.
ECB23073-A886-41D7-AC19-5D7518225070.png
Edit: forgot to include a selfie uploaded before this with a different wall color and no posters (sorry if this is better suited for the social media thread but I figured I’d post here since it was being discussed)
6FF5E423-90F1-49AF-A01F-2DFF20A00A96.png

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino