The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
What's baffling to me is that she uses such a public app for these transactions. Why would you want anyone to know you're sending money to your ex?

I understand Amber has no self respect or humility but I'm often surprised how low the bar truly is.
Venmo has an option to "private" the transaction so no one else can see it. Either she is too stupid to figure that out or just doesn't care.

L.E.N._2.0

This is Karen, I'm your Boss!
kiwifarms.net
that doesnt answer my question reeeee

I think Destiny gets more money, and Becky just gets objects (food, toys, etc).

I want all the dykes to move in together and leave the fags to rot.
There just needs to be a "Big Brother" fuckery for three months of the fags, the dykes, the "lesbian" black hole, fag hags and the girlfriends from girlfriends past. Just all of the rolled and orbiting her all in one system (house); have that thing blogged for a while and watch the trainwreck.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
There just needs to be a "Big Brother" fuckery for three months of the fags, the dykes, the "lesbian" black hole, fag hags and the girlfriends from girlfriends past. Just all of the rolled and orbiting her all in one system (house); have that thing blogged for a while and watch the trainwreck.
And the couple that is the most obnoxious and bullies the others out gets to live in the Fag Shack. This was the exact formula for Gouden Kooi.
That can only end well.

Rebel Scum

My soul is filled with two ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Is there enough extra space in the fag shanty for D and D to stay temporarily? They could stay in Ambers closed in porch area maybe? Unless sugar momma gave them first and last months rent for a new place... It’s been 2 encruciateen years of this boring Becky era I need some drama.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Is there enough extra space in the fag shanty for D and D to stay temporarily? They could stay in Ambers closed in porch area maybe? Unless sugar momma gave them first and last months rent for a new place... It’s been 2 encruciateen years of this boring Becky era I need some drama.
I doubt it, Destiny said they'll stay at her mom till they find a place for them and Dana's brother (he's going to move with them in the future), plus Dana wouldn't fit in Hamber's shower as well so it'll be another person having to use the fags toilet.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

At approximately 1:50 Eric mentions that he's going to move his gaming stuff into the "extra bedroom"... AL move confirmed?
I'll believe she moved when I see a "let's watch Becky unload the boxes!" video on her channel or Amber herself unequivocally says so. Until then I'm going to assume vague clickbait bullshit or moronic word choices. Eric is a stupid muppet but even he's seen the moving speculation, I'm sure, and is at least bright enough to try to cash in on people scrutinizing his channel for dirt.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
This is what I want to happen. The guys want AOut. Becky chickens out and decides not to leave. Amber makes Destiny an offer. I will pay the rent and expenses if D and D will move to Kentucky, find an apartment for the three of them and help move AOut. Amber continues to be girlfriends with Becky while simultaneously trying to steal Destiny from Dana.
Does Amber have the energy? She better change things up soon because this is getting inscruciatingly boring.
Destiny's retirement plan

1. Move Amber in
2. Care for Amber like the old fogies at the elderly home she works at
3. Continue feeding her and playing with her emotions cos she too fat to fuck
4. ??????????????
5. Amber dies, leaves her the few dollars leftover
6. Expose her rapid decline (she conveniently wouldnt share) on yt for shekels

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I literally can't put myself in the shoes of, or imagine, which would feel more embarrassing. Publicaly sending money to my Ex and her Beau on the reg, or shamelessly taking blood money from one of my Exs like D&D.
Its like somehow not one single fucker of these human blobs has a shred of dignity to share between them. Yikes.

kiwifarms.net
On the bright side, having D&D back in Kentucky will change things up a bit. I can see Al trying to openly flirt with Dusty in front of Becky. The increased tension could make for some good m1lk.
late here but i missed this news. i'm surprised AL hasn't been trying harder to lose weight. damn, now she has a chance to try and get dusty back and she is freakin' bedbound?? even though she used to use the scooter before she was still walking when they hanging out before the move. atleast dana gets a bunch of free torrid tents.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
destiny's mom lives in kentucky. i believe she spent most of her life in FL with her dad but moved back to KY with the ham a few years ago. destiny then dumped amber and left her stranded in KY and moved back to florida with her new girlfriend she met while amber was still shopping for the 100000 xmas presents.

amber targets whoever is stupid enough to wipe her ass in exchange for PS4s and nickelodeon tshirts

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally can't put myself in the shoes of, or imagine, which would feel more embarrassing. Publicaly sending money to my Ex and her Beau on the reg, or shamelessly taking blood money from one of my Exs like D&D.
Its like somehow not one single fucker of these human blobs has a shred of dignity to share between them. Yikes.
ya know... thinking back on the odd "flexes" and peacocking...it's like all her videos are for Destiny.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Hamber and Dana duke it out for Destiny's love. The reverberations would be like a sonic boom, even more if Becky Badass tries to intercede and start ripping off heads.

Eric and Rickie need to sell tickets for that shit.
Nah, the unfortunate reality is that Necky is a 350lb spineless coward marshmallow man. There have been some older Necky Era vlogs wherein D&D came to visit (I guess these were the "Adventures!!" Dana is pretending to be excited about? lol) and they all hung out at the Gay Daycare together before.....and even went on the most awkward, cringest double dates seen on the earth.

Hamber oinked and squealed and was a messy, shameless attention whore the entire time - LITERALLY begging for Destiny's attention and screeching at her, leaping down her throat at every opportunity, etc etc. She ignored Necky's entire existence. These double dates are painful to watch but also ALR-Iconic.
What did the Thumb do? Nothing. Lmao. She sat there like a huge fat blob and stared off into space like she's had a lobotomy, and just watched weirdly/creepily quietly as her gorlfreeend screamed and fawned and gagged after her beloved Ex.

If you can handle Maximum Overcringe its worth watching if you haven't before. And the Hxmber channel has a reaction video of the "Date" with the male commentator thats actually fairly funny (imo)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino