The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Pro warsher
kiwifarms.net
Is it still open? All I see is a community post from 2 days ago where he says "Once you have been selected message me on instagram or Twitter and let me know what three candles you want that are available at the time, and address so I can send it to you!" as if there's already a pool of names but no directions on how to enter. I want some goddamn candles!
He never replied on YT & I don't have Twitter or Instagram, so I have no idea if he said anything more on them.

Reactions: letericajones

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I think he’s calling them beans in reference to that tumblr slang that died out in 2015. “Aww, I’m just a smol ace bean uwu” that kind of thing.

Anyways is it just me or is it vacation after vacation in the faggy shack? Lots of people with actual jobs manage with only a few vacation days a year but the whole house (Ricky aside) does nothing but color and cry and yet it seems there’s a vacation every other month. And if they wanna talk about how “but OTHER YOUTUBERS do it!!!!”...please. Other Youtubers spend an enormous amount of time and often money on each video, they don’t just turn on the camera to do what they would do anyway and then uploaded with minimal, inconsistent editeen. And even then, IME the channels I watch take very short breaks once every few months, maybe three times a year.

They aren’t just lazy, they’re obsessed with pampering themselves. Amber more so, but Eric is extremely similar. Constant shopping trips, constantly going out to eat, constantly taking breaks, and the rest of the time they’re doing nothing. I’d envy them, were it not for Amber’s stench alone and the fact that we’re blessed enough to only choose to listen to her screeching.

Cloven hoofed sitchuashun

Grab my fat guy hat.
kiwifarms.net
Eric's new video talking about good news and bad news.
View attachment 926323

He starts off by saying that he and Becky went to their therapy appointments. He then says "I don't know if you can tell I've been crying but I don't want to get into it." No, I literally couldn't tell he was crying.. at all. And if you don't "want to get into it" then don't mention you were just crying in the first place.

Despite not wanting to talk about it, he still reveals that he had to talk about past trauma and things that happened in his childhood.. at the therapy appointment. I wonder if he was molested?

The good news: he's going on vacation for a whole week with Ricky and "the beansth (beans?‽)" I'm not quite sure who or what that is. The vacation will be taking place at a nice, remote cabin.

The bad news: He won't be going on social media or answering any comments, etc. Darn! However, he has a schedule of pre-recorded videos to be released during his vacation so that he doesn't let us down. *Then he starts tearing up for real.* He's been dealing with a lot of personal issues but is trying his best to keep it together and film videos for "you guys." Thanks, Eric :feels:

I'm just throwing out a theory but!
What if it was an intervention type sitchuation that went waaay wrong. With those boys and Becky doing so well with their weightloss what if they were trying to help one last time??

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
I imagine Necky is not a happy gorl right now
She could totes be camping and having a gay old time with his best buds and the other, much more human beans. Drinking, smores, campfires, hikes, grillimg out, all the goodies.

Instead she has to stay home and care for her obese whale baby
Wiping its dirty fucking ass, listening to it rage about the haydurs, making 10 daily McNasty runs so it doesn't throw a fit and have a nasty 'ER run for a UTI' situation
That's why amber bought her PS4. Now she'll drown her depression in video games and become a certified gaymer

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Call me a petty cunt if you must, Kiwifam, but just the idea alone of Eric and Rickie floating off on an airy-fairy vacation for a fun filled gay holiday with a NEW and EXCITING pair of healthier and and friendlier and more exciting lesbian pals - leaving Hamber and ThumbTard to stink and wallow in their smelly swamp pit to cry and bitch at each other about how alone and left behind they are? - idk I don't really care if the vacation is deserved or not lmao.

For Rickie it certainly is... and just knowing how raging and ass blasted and shitter shattered Hamber will be about it... absolutely top kek. I'm tickled (strawberry) pink.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I'm just throwing out a theory but!
What if it was an intervention type sitchuation that went waaay wrong. With those boys and Becky doing so well with their weightloss what if they were trying to help one last time??
It certainly could result in the tears and taking-a-break fallout we're seeing. I can imagine Amber pointing furiously to her journal to prove she's researching caloric intake and its effect on weight gain/maintenance/loss, boo boo.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Take this tea with a grain of salt, there are missing links.

The following comment was left on MichaelBePetty's video "Amberlynn Reid counts calories for 29 days and achieves...nothing"
by someone under this account.

This is Ann Doran's Facebook page. She is actively friends with Becky's mom, Norma Jean "surprised it wipes it's own butt" Collins.

I tried to find the GoFundMe with no success, I assume they are still working on it like she said in the original comment.

Obviously there's no way to link the YT account that made the comment to the FB account. But I did notice that the picture she uses as her avatar is of herself, but I could not find that exact picture anywhere in her FB photos, of which there are fucking many. So that helps the case that this YT account might be legit. Like I said before though, salt.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net

The following comment was left on MichaelBePetty's video "Amberlynn Reid counts calories for 29 days and achieves...nothing"

This is Ann Doran's Facebook page. She is actively friends with Becky's mom, Norma Jean "surprised it wipes it's own butt" Collins.

I tried to find the GoFundMe with no success, I assume they are still working on it like she said in the original comment.

Obviously there's no way to link the YT account that made the comment to the FB account. But I did notice that the picture she uses as her avatar is of herself, but I could not find that exact picture anywhere in her FB photos, of which there are fucking many. So that helps the case that this YT account might be legit. Like I said before though, salt.
So Amber‘s a shitty person?

Damn.

That‘s a new one.

WhatHappenedToOurSociety

Shut up, Dustin!
kiwifarms.net
Thinking about Eric's 'new' (now a few weeks old) intro, that everyone was saying is soooo wonderful that this person made it for him, but...if this person is such an angel for doing this, then why does it prominently feature TWICE Eric's very worst look? (you know, that lovely romper that is literally infantwear made adult sized) 😏

Last edited:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
BEANS IS OBVIOUSLY SHORT FOR LESBIANS it's not that complicated jesus

And now, we wait for the ultimate narc tantrum: Does Amberlynn pitch so much of a fit that Becky's mom's friend is scared into deleting her comment/giving up on her gofundme? Because if you think about it, I'm sure Amberlynn's viewers would give a lot to that cause. But that would really burn Hamber's ego if her haydur's gave more to treat Becky's mom's cancer than she did.

edit: Okay. The more I think about it the more I'm almost mad on the internet. Becky's family is poor as fuck. Amberlynn has a lot of viewers that would donate to Becky's mom and even if they're only doing it to make Amberlynn look stupid hey, they're still helping Becky's mom fight her cancer; InnovationLynn should've thought of this and said something to "us" about raising money. It's a good cause any way you look at it.

I suppose it's possible that Becky's mom expressly said no, that she does NOT want outside donations for her care but I kind of fucking doubt it. I mean it's cancer. And if that were the case why is Becky's mom's bff leaving comments on a MichaelBeFatty video? She obviously reaching out for help.

Last edited:

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Pro warsher
kiwifarms.net

Excuse you, dumb bitch(this lady, not you), Amberlynn did help! Did you not see the array of useless breast cancer themed shit & cookies & chocolate(the last 2 was obviously for herself, but that's besides the point) she got from Kroger for her??

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
This just makes her "becky left me", "eat wif me I'm lonely", etc. videos and all that drama more disgusting and manipulative. And then demanding exhausted Becky haul her majesty around to different emergency rooms and then a staycation because Becky had the audacity to leave Amberlynn alone for a few days to go BE WITH HER MOTHER TO HAVE CANCER SURGERY. You're such an asshole, AL.

Excuse you, dumb bitch(this lady, not you), Amberlynn did help! Did you not see the array of useless breast cancer themed shit & cookies & chocolate(the last 2 was obviously for herself, but that's besides the point) she got from Kroger for her??
This is the braindead backwoods version of a devaluation/idealization narcissistic cycle of abuse. Act like an absolute cunt but then hey, look babe! A bunch of crap with pink ribbons on it! Let's buy all of it for your mom! See how much I really do care? See? SEE?

bev

kiwifarms.net

Did Norma delete her profile? The link doesn't lead anywhere. I also can't find Annie's comment under MBP's video, although her profile is still up. If it's not a myriad of coincidences, does that mean that someone from Becky's family lurks KF/Reddit/FB?

And yeah, we did all know Amber was a shitty person, but barely any of those times were blatantly exposed by people who know her irl in that moment. Like, it's one thing for Amber to be annoyed that Eric's friend didn't stop to get her food despite her being late for work (like in the eat with me i'm lonely vid). But it's entirely different to hear that the people she claims to constantly love and contribute to barely get a shekel from her in reality.

Lilac_loud

kiwifarms.net
I’ll just put this out there. Some people don’t want a ton shit of pink ribboned crap laying all around their house to remind them they have breast cancer.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino