The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
This just makes her "becky left me", "eat wif me I'm lonely", etc. videos and all that drama more disgusting and manipulative. And then demanding exhausted Becky haul her majesty around to different emergency rooms and then a staycation because Becky had the audacity to leave Amberlynn alone for a few days to go BE WITH HER MOTHER TO HAVE CANCER SURGERY. You're such an asshole, AL.

This is the braindead backwoods version of a devaluation/idealization narcissistic cycle of abuse. Act like an absolute cunt but then hey, look babe! A bunch of crap with pink ribbons on it! Let's buy all of it for your mom! See how much I really do care? See? SEE?
When teenager Becky probably swear on her mother's life she wasn't a lesbian, like she did with the dead nephew, if is true and the cancer had metastases even after the first surgery, her mother's luck is running low... No wonder she is eating less... the guilt.
Plus she needs to keep asking permission and pocket money from Hambo to see her mom and buy shitty useless trinkets while seeing her showering Destiny with money.
Hopefully next will be her Jabba sugar mamma to die in her sleep ... wow Becky... people around you are dropping like flies boo boo

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
And now Becky needs and wants to go take care of her mother after surgery, which seems to be coinciding with the fags and beans vacation.

And because her 600 pound money blob refuses be alone, she has to bring her along where she will be utterly useless, overly loud, and require more care than Becky's gravely ill mother.

Becky really is lying in the bed she made both literally and figuratively.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
And now Becky needs and wants to go take care of her mother after surgery, which seems to be coinciding with the fags and beans vacation.

And because her 600 pound money blob refuses be alone, she has to bring her along where she will be utterly useless, overly loud, and require more care than Becky's gravely ill mother.

Becky really is lying in the bed she made both literally and figuratively.
But the fags are leaving the dogs for Becky to take care while they're on vacation....
I guess the cats and dogs will have to fend for themselves... nothing new tho.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
This is seriously pathetic. Are there no nurses for hire on a temporary basis that could deal with Amber? Or maybe Amber could, I don't know, exert some damn effort for once? She's not actually bedbound, and she can buy one of those rag on a stick things if she truly can't wipe her own ass. If Becky hoses her off before she leaves, Amber should be fine for a couple weeks, at minimum, since she doesn't bathe more frequently than that anyway.

She's almost 29 fucking years old. Who cares if she doesn't like being alone? She can learn to deal with it like an adult for the short amount of time Becky would be gone. The last thing Becky's mother needs while she's recovering is to hear Amber screeching and throwing tantrums.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
Are Destiny and the Fridge moving close enough to babysit Amber while Becky does family stuff in the future?

If Al abuses Becky too much while she's going through this with her family I think It could drive Becky to break up. The fags and her family would probably provide her with a place to stay and meals until she can hook up a disability SSI income. She'll lose weight by default.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
This is seriously pathetic. Are there no nurses for hire on a temporary basis that could deal with Amber? Or maybe Amber could, I don't know, exert some damn effort for once? She's not actually bedbound, and she can buy one of those rag on a stick things if she truly can't wipe her own ass. If Becky hoses her off before she leaves, Amber should be fine for a couple weeks, at minimum, since she doesn't bathe more frequently than that anyway.

She's almost 29 fucking years old. Who cares if she doesn't like being alone? She can learn to deal with it like an adult for the short amount of time Becky would be gone. The last thing Becky's mother needs while she's recovering is to hear Amber screeching and throwing tantrums.
Guess the fags will have to "foster" 2 cats and a chubby dog... or Rafe will be Hambo's bff again....

Reactions: YOUR MOM

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
The fags and her family would probably provide her with a place to stay and meals until she can hook up a disability SSI income.
What? She's lazy, not disabled. There's no reason she can't get a job. Maybe she doesn't want a manual labor type of job like she had when she met Amber, but there's no reason she can't work at WalMart or a fast food restaurant or any other minimum wage job, at the very least.

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net

Could you imagine the amount of bitching she would do if she had to pay for a home health aide or nurse? She bitched about the price of the hotel for her eatcation in Lexington. Besides she can't abuse them the way she does Necky, as they'll just leave.

To expect Amber to be a functioning adult is useless, she mentally cannot do that. She's stunted at a 3 year old level. And for fucks sake I hope Becky's family puts down there feet and tells Becky that Amber can't be there, they don't need the problems that Amber would bring because as long as Amber is around, Becky would be useless because lord knows her majesty will go apeshit at anything that takes attention off of her.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, can you imagine putting Amber around the grieving family of a cancer victim? She would make it all about her. "I'm sorry your loved one has cancer, I tooodally know what it's like to have health problems. Like, I'm lidurally scared for my life when I go to the doctor. Did I tell you I went to the ER a few months ago?"

FIngers crossed someone will snap and put fatty in her place. But much like Becky, they'd probably sit there and take it no matter how horrid she gets.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
When the fuck ever will it be Amber's responsibility to pay for Becky's moms cancer or give her rides? It's not like they're married, or live with her mom. Sorry, but Becky's hillbilly family isn't entitled to a cent. I think Amberlynn should be facilitating Becky being able to help to the extent Becky wants, but if that's not a troll her mom's friend is an entitled cunt.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
....kay. It seems people are just arguing past each other at this point?

This is not a dichotomous situation where it can only be that either Amberlynn must take care of this OR that Becky's mom must go it alone and Amberlynn shant be burdened with involving herself at all. Like most things in life it's a nuanced issue.

That youtube commenter (allegedly) Becky's mom's friend is complaining that Amberlynn is making this all about her. Which is 100% in line with Amberlynn's history of behavior, so it's pretty funny to see people jumping that woman's shit and defend Amberlynn.

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
What? She's lazy, not disabled. There's no reason she can't get a job. Maybe she doesn't want a manual labor type of job like she had when she met Amber, but there's no reason she can't work at WalMart or a fast food restaurant or any other minimum wage job, at the very least.
Yeah but would she? Lots of people on disability should be working.

Oh my god, can you imagine putting Amber around the grieving family of a cancer victim? She would make it all about her. "I'm sorry your loved one has cancer, I tooodally know what it's like to have health problems. Like, I'm lidurally scared for my life when I go to the doctor. Did I tell you I went to the ER a few months ago?"

FIngers crossed someone will snap and put fatty in her place. But much like Becky, they'd probably sit there and take it no matter how horrid she gets.
I think this has the best chance of breaking Becky away from Al with the stress this is causing her. Al could push her over the edge whereshe just says "fuck it I'm out".

When the fuck ever will it be Amber's responsibility to pay for Becky's moms cancer or give her rides? It's not like they're married, or live with her mom. Sorry, but Becky's hillbilly family isn't entitled to a cent. I think Amberlynn should be facilitating Becky being able to help to the extent Becky wants, but if that's not a troll her mom's friend is an entitled cunt.
Responsibility no but she claims to love Becky and there's a lot of horrible stuff Becky does to enable Amber to live her 600lb life without a raging shit sore like many of the 600lbers get. If I made $10,000 a month I would give more than $100 for the loved one of my loved one. I'm not saying she should give a lot but $100 only means one fewer Chinese take out binge.

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Did Norma delete her profile? The link doesn't lead anywhere. I also can't find Annie's comment under MBP's video, although her profile is still up.
The link still works for me. In regards to the original YT comment, it's buried but still there, not many likes or comments to pull it to the top.

I actually totally agree with you. Hamber's a cunt for making sure to film herself buying pink cancer souvenirs rather than dropping that same money quietly on treatment or whatever, but Becky's family shouldn't expect shit, especially when the FB screencaps dropped of Becky's mom talking about what an asshole she thinks Hamber is. All that combined with the amount of powerleveling in Annie's boomy asf run-on comment just makes everyone in this situation look like cunts. And good, I say. Cunt it the fuck up for our amusement. :drink:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino