The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
The Gofund me is here (archive).

Annie has apparently made comments on AL's videos before, and quite recently. I wonder how many of these boomer gems we can find if we dig. Annie is becoming quite the busy little lolcow.

So Kristle was (is?) with Becky's ex before Amber got together with Becky, and Becky's mom's BFF was watching/commenting Amber's videos long before Amber got together with Becky... was Amber just fated to be with Becky?

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So Kristle was (is?) with Becky's ex before Amber got together with Becky, and Becky's mom was watching/commenting Amber's videos long before Amber got together with Becky... was Amber just fated to be with Becky?
No, Beckster was watching her, too. She's the one who reached out to Hamber. She's the one that kicked it off with a creepster type message that they didn't find too cringy to refer to in one of their vlogs. I don't think she was necessarily looking for a sugar mama, but she was certainly not NOT looking for one. When Hamber got her ass dropped like a hot potato by Dusty, Becks was there to pick up the large, hammy pieces.

Zenzu

kiwifarms.net
Amber was 100 pounds less, still mobile, went out daily even if just to eat, lavished her GF with gifts, and wore makeup/put herself together (after the breakup). She probably WAS a catch in Becky's mind. Becky didnt see what was coming because Becky is dumb and fat herself. Shes probably maintained her 370 lbs most of her adults life so she didnt automatically see a nearly 500 pound Amber as a ticking time bomb. She bought all of Amberlynns bs about "knowing nutrition", losing 89 lbs before, bingeeeeen and thought Amber would get it under control. Shes so stupid she probably still thinks Amber can get it under control herself, and that she actually does know "what works for her" better than all the diet doctors.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
No, Beckster was watching her, too. She's the one who reached out to Hamber. She's the one that kicked it off with a creepster type message that they didn't find too cringy to refer to in one of their vlogs. I don't think she was necessarily looking for a sugar mama, but she was certainly not NOT looking for one. When Hamber got her ass dropped like a hot potato by Dusty, Becks was there to pick up the large, hammy pieces.
Wow. I wouldn't have guessed becky to have any initiative or ambition in her (if hitching her wagon to amber's trash heap is ambition). I kinda felt a tiny bit sorry for her before this, but now I see she signed up for this.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Amber was 100 pounds less, still mobile, went out daily even if just to eat, lavished her GF with gifts, and wore makeup/put herself together (after the breakup). She probably WAS a catch in Becky's mind. Becky didnt see what was coming because Becky is dumb and fat herself. Shes probably maintained her 370 lbs most of her adults life so she didnt automatically see a nearly 500 pound Amber as a ticking time bomb. She bought all of Amberlynns bs about "knowing nutrition", losing 89 lbs before, bingeeeeen and thought Amber would get it under control. Shes so stupid she probably still thinks Amber can get it under control herself, and that she actually does know "what works for her" better than all the diet doctors.
Oh, yeah, remember when Hamber would lecture Becks about nutrition and exercise as if she was the authority on the matter? That's why Becks fucking ballooned in the first year and a half. I'll give Becks this, she seems to have seen through the horseshit and decided to not follow Hamber's example so her weight has at least stabilized if not gone down a bit.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
.... and also use one of your stupid smelly $100 and pay for a groomer to clip Twinkies nails... animal abuser useless bag of lard.
She whined and cried and cunted about in that "Assumptions about Me" video that she would rather be told to die like 7000 times a day instead of be called an animal abuser; yet Twinkie's velociraptor talons have been a massive point of contention for YEARS.
She never addressed that lump on Twinks' neck either.
And when was Wasabi last brushed? lmao

All such incredibly simple, piss-easy (and cheap) things to do to take care of your living animals. But she'll oink and oink about the meanie haters pointing the neglect out for years without actually doing anything about it. Mindboggling.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931560

Saw this on Reddit. Annie is a real looney tune.
So she's only known Becky mom for less than a year? But.. she's been watching Amber since right before she got with Becky over 2 years ago? I don't know what's happening anymore. Someone pat my hand and explain the world to me.

-Edit to avoid double post-
If you want to prove you're better than Amber, you need to pony up more than she did. One hundred dollars only makes you exactly as good as Amber.

TARDBUX.png

TARDBUX2.png

Last edited:

bev

kiwifarms.net
Another update re: Annie. Supposedly someone from Reddit reached out to Becky's sister confirming Annie's identity (there isn't a way to check authenticity of the convo).

If it's legit, seems like Annie's a nut who's more devoted to the Williams' online life than she actually directly plays a role in offline. Also, Amber's been a great help. Take all that as you will.

Zenzu

kiwifarms.net
So Becky's mom randomly decides to post that comment at 4am and then Al just randomly sees it a couple hours later. Yea right. Shes been up all night throwing a huge fit at Becky who then had to get her cancer stricken mother to do damage control. She sounded as reluctant to post that comment as Destinys sister did that time Amber insisted that she let her post private text messages between them to "prove" she wasnt gossiping about Amber to a coworker. Classic big Al damage control. Force other people to defend you and then tack on your own monologue defending yourself. Neither Becky's mom or sister has said ANYTHING negative about Annie. Amber said Annie was a "stranger of mine" to get around admitting this is actually Becky's mom's friend.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Another update re: Annie. Supposedly someone from Reddit reached out to Becky's sister confirming Annie's identity (there isn't a way to check authenticity of the convo).

If it's legit, seems like Annie's a nut who's more devoted to the Williams' online life than she actually directly plays a role in offline. Also, Amber's been a great help. Take all that as you will.
The sentence "I personally get along with Amber right now" is encyclopedic in what it says.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino