The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Amber said:
Becky’s mom kindly wanted to post a comment on here regarding the subject because she felt it was wrong what this woman said.
So Amber is speaking on behalf of Becky's mom. Because no where in those 3 incomplete sentences did Norma Jean say that. She said Amber was helping some; she made no reference to Annie or any "woman". Amber has no tact, she should have thanked NJ and moved on, but nooooo, she had to write an essay and stick it to the haydurs: See guise???? Becky's family totally love me and my hundred dollar bills.

U

UW 411

kiwifarms.net
Imagine your cancer treatment being turned into a meme; funded by fupa jokes from a far larger crowd than anyone might expect, all donating purely due to the sheer ineptitude of your daughter's blimp of a girlfriend. :story:

Amber truly is the the Midas of shit but the fallout and in house drama info are nuggets of gold.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Becky's mom just got married, like last summer maybe? Maybe that's her husband.
I could swear that Becky had a stepdad at least two years ago. Remember that re.tarded Father's Day gift that they made for him? I specifically remember them referencing that they bought gifts for two separate men labeled as Becks' father/stepfather. Is it possible that Becks was just doing that hillbilly thing of calling someone a title that doesn't belong to them like calling a random completely unrelated older woman momma?

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
Decided to find out what the fag shanty has been doing the last few months. What the fuck is going on anymore?

Thumballoona watched big AL for years and Becks finally decided she wanted some of that and this new Annie character may or may not have gotten close to Becky's mom in order to somehow get close to big AL. Misty is throwing a little shade with her comments on AL and her and Becky's cancer ridden mother is making a halfassed comment on youtube. And to top it all off we may be getting Dustin back in the picture.

I gotta stop taking time off, this is all too much to binge at once.

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
Decided to find out what the fag shanty has been doing the last few months. What the fuck is going on anymore?

Thumballoona watched big AL for years and Becks finally decided she wanted some of that and this new Annie character may or may not have gotten close to Becky's mom in order to somehow get close to big AL. Misty is throwing a little shade with her comments on AL and her and Becky's cancer ridden mother is making a halfassed comment on youtube. And to top it all off we may be getting Dustin back in the picture.

I gotta stop taking time off, this is all too much to binge at once.
Lol between this one and the Hartley Holligans thread I've been catching up on- gonna be busy.

I can't wait to see when Dusty and Shrek come rolling in. That's going to bring some more drama.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino