The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Maliboujie2.0

kiwifarms.net
Definitely. Like I said in a previous comment here I do think what he's doing is impressive, especially considering the inertia that has been pervading that household up until now. His hair is still ridiculous though and I'll laugh at it.

I remember when he started his channel he was talking about all the plans he had for it. He showed more initiative and motivation in this regard than AL for a while but he seems to have settled on vlogs now, which I don't think he has enough personality for. I don't think he can ever make it big on youtube but time will tell what he can actually achieve
I don’t think that he is narcissistic enough to make it big. Almost all big YouTubers are big ol narcissists.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted this in another thread recently
74B400D8-C30D-48D9-B7F8-41141F612F12.png
I think it should be preserved here because the image is funny but also the text is weird:
Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers. This has been the hardest two years of my life and it just keeps getting harder. I love you papaw. You were the grouchiest, most hateful man I'd ever met but you were my grouchy hateful man. I know you didn't agree with my life style of who I am, but I still loved you more than you'd know. I'm sorry I missed Christmas last year. Nothing I say now will ever make up for it.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
There's an old FB post way back in the thread where "paw paw" asks Dana if Destiny is a boy or a girl and Dana says something like, "A girl, the same one I'm always with". He apologized and said he can't see too good. He must've not approved of her lesbianness. Why the fuck she would put such an unflattering shot of herself on her instagram along with airing the dirty laundry is beyond me. Did he kick the bucket or is he just sick?

As for Dana going through a rough patch, Destiny had mentioned in a video from a month or two ago that she wasn't working. We'll see if this is the start of Dana stay-at-home dogmom, or if she finds another job.

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
There's an old FB post way back in the thread where "paw paw" asks Dana if Destiny is a boy or a girl and Dana says something like, "A girl, the same one I'm always with". He apologized and said he can't see too good. He must've not approved of her lesbianness. Why the fuck she would put such an unflattering shot of herself on her instagram along with airing the dirty laundry is beyond me. Did he kick the bucket or is he just sick?

As for Dana going through a rough patch, Destiny had mentioned in a video from a month or two ago that she wasn't working. We'll see if this is the start of Dana stay-at-home dogmom, or if she finds another job.
Maybe that was the most flattering shot of her and her pawpaw. Yuck.

He kicked the bucket. It was mentioned in the same video that they said they were moving to KY, and also that dana had just turned 21 (could have fooled me!), I'm pretty sure that was the video where they revealed their plans to live with destiny's mom till they could afford a place and then get a place with dana's brother to get back on his feet - something about custody of his daughter. (i'm pretty sure it was all in the same video because I don't think I've watched more than one of their vids, it was the carseat unboxing video) Destiny said she felt awful that they couldn't afford for Dana to go to his funeral (or maybe his bedside before he died), but that they'd be moving soon and a few hours from her family so they'd spend time with them as soon as they moved.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
She carries her weight pretty high. I can see her dying of a heart attack in her 40s, if not sooner.
I dunno, I've known an older lady who carries weight like her - an egg (or fridge) on stilts - and that woman is still kickin it, smoking a pack a day in her room and eating processed sodiumjunk. Easily in her 60s or 70s and even still working. I'd say 8 heart attacks, the beetus, plus countless car accidents, falls and surgeries just for injuries. Numerous stents and heart procedures. And she partied pretty hard back in her hayday.

Dana could have a chance.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I've known an older lady who carries weight like her - an egg (or fridge) on stilts - and that woman is still kickin it, smoking a pack a day in her room and eating processed sodiumjunk. Easily in her 60s or 70s and even still working. I'd say 8 heart attacks, the beetus, plus countless car accidents, falls and surgeries just for injuries. Numerous stents and heart procedures. And she partied pretty hard back in her hayday.

Dana could have a chance.
A poster child for HAES, I am sure. Lol. I mean I've known similar people too, but they would be the exceptions and it doesn't change the risk. But, if Dana could manage a long life, then good for her since she's the least terrible of the Biggy Bunch.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted this in another thread recently
View attachment 958206
I think it should be preserved here because the image is funny but also the text is weird:
Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers. This has been the hardest two years of my life and it just keeps getting harder. I love you papaw. You were the grouchiest, most hateful man I'd ever met but you were my grouchy hateful man. I know you didn't agree with my life style of who I am, but I still loved you more than you'd know. I'm sorry I missed Christmas last year. Nothing I say now will ever make up for it.
jesus christ at least attempt to sit up, this bitch is 21 years old. Every time I see her I cant believe it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino