The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I've known an older lady who carries weight like her - an egg (or fridge) on stilts - and that woman is still kickin it, smoking a pack a day in her room and eating processed sodiumjunk. Easily in her 60s or 70s and even still working. I'd say 8 heart attacks, the beetus, plus countless car accidents, falls and surgeries just for injuries. Numerous stents and heart procedures. And she partied pretty hard back in her hayday.

Dana could have a chance.
But was she that fat when she was 21?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
But was she that fat when she was 21?
Oooh dear naive friend, those fatties are more resilient than cockroaches, there is a guy on the show that is still around 800lbs, bedbound, with both legs rotting for a decade and he is still alive and kicking eating.
Even the fattie founded glued to his own excrement in the sofa was living like that for years before death.
These creatures is what nightmares and hell are made of...

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Oooh dear naive friend, those fatties are more resilient than cockroaches, there is a guy on the show that is still around 800lbs, bedbound, with both legs rotting for a decade and he is still alive and kicking eating.
Even the fattie founded glued to his own excrement in the sofa was living like that for years before death.
These creatures is what nightmares and hell are made of...
They’re really not. When a simple cold or fall can take you out, I would consider one pretty fragile. People who are severely obese in their youth are going to go down fast in their 40s. Their joints and organs have endured decades of abuse, their immune system is shot. And amber? Who was what, 300lbs at 11? 600lbs at 30? It’s going to be bad.

In a just world we would put people like that out of their misery. Have you ever been privy to the life of a 600lb person? I don’t mean on MSPL or YouTube. I mean irl. It’s sad. We don’t even let dogs live like that.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
She really better watch it. It's not just the immobility. Destiny doesn't seem to want to hang around with people who guntbellyache all the time about muh depression and how hard life is.
At this point Dana will be gone soon either way. It's most likely the reason she came back to Ky, the state acts as her immobile dyke landfill. I don't think Destiny will go back to AL(I hope she does for the lols but I don't think it will happen). Besides the belly aching and "depression" it has to be getting hard for Dana to get up and lumber around with Destiny on dates and such. Dusty has mentioned in the past she wouldn't want to be with someone who can't go out and do things with her.

Edit: I missed where you mentioned the immobility. So my comment is basically the same thing mentioned above, my bad. I'm an idiot.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
At this point Dana will be gone soon either way. It's most likely the reason she came back to Ky, the state acts as her immobile dyke landfill. I don't think Destiny will go back to AL(I hope she does for the lols but I don't think it will happen). Besides the belly aching and "depression" it has to be getting hard for Dana to get up and lumber around with Destiny on dates and such. Dusty has mentioned in the past she wouldn't want to be with someone who can't go out and do things with her.

Edit: I missed where you mentioned the immobility. So my comment is basically the same thing mentioned above, my bad. I'm an idiot.
I was thinking the same thing. D and D seem like they’re on the outs. I know Dusty has a time limit but this is strike two if they break up. Dusty gets a girlfriend who is already obese, said girlfriend gains a ton more weight, and Destiny dumps the fat body in the pits of Kentucky. It’s becoming her M. O.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the same thing. D and D seem like they’re on the outs. I know Dusty has a time limit but this is strike two if they break up. Dusty gets a girlfriend who is already obese, said girlfriend gains a ton more weight, and Destiny dumps the fat body in the pits of Kentucky. It’s becoming her M. O.
Dana doesn't drive either does she? And she's not working right now either. Definitely not a whole lot going for her right now.

Reactions: Pudgy Bear Claws

Phalanx

kiwifarms.net
Its kinda sociopathic when you think about it because if AL did not have Becky it would be the exact same scenario. Destiny strikes me as some kinda socio though like in it to win it kind of bitches plays dumb but always gets the last laugh.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Dana doesn't drive either does she? And she's not working right now either. Definitely not a whole lot going for her right now.
She doesn’t. It’s true though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard about Dana driving. WTF is with these fatties and lack of basic life skills?

Its kinda sociopathic when you think about it because if AL did not have Becky it would be the exact same scenario. Destiny strikes me as some kinda socio though like in it to win it kind of bitches plays dumb but always gets the last laugh.
It’s not like she’s some kind of catch either. She’s just as much of a loser as her girlfriends even with a job.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino