The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
It’s not like she’s some kind of catch either. She’s just as much of a loser as her girlfriends even with a job.
I have been asking this question for years. How the fuck is Dusty, the girl who practically oozes the 'tism, such a chad in the obese lesbian circles? I seriously don't get it. Even for fat ugly women Destiny shouldn't be a fucking catch. She should be like 5/10(being generous) in their eyes but they think she's a 10/10. It makes my head hurt.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Dana doesn't drive either does she? And she's not working right now either. Definitely not a whole lot going for her right now.
She does drive. I think there's a vlog where she films herself driving, but I may be mistaken (nvm can't find it). I do know that D&D explained that since they only have one car and overlapping work schedules, Destiny did most of the driving since her schedule was more flexible or smtg.

--

Imo, Destiny's situation between Amber and Dana aren't really comparable. Yeah, both of them moved to Kentucky but that's really where the similarities end. Dana's originally from Kentucky (Destiny and Dana met there ffs), so if anything, she's moving closer to family, or at least moving back to her home state. That makes sense when you're having financial and emotional issues. The equivalent would have been if Destiny and Amber moved from Florida to Virginia (to be near Krystle+co) or Oklahoma to be with Amber's family.

Amber was taken from a non-home state to a totally new state she's never lived in before. I don't see the similarities here.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the same thing. D and D seem like they’re on the outs. I know Dusty has a time limit but this is strike two if they break up. Dusty gets a girlfriend who is already obese, said girlfriend gains a ton more weight, and Destiny dumps the fat body in the pits of Kentucky. It’s becoming her M. O.
Explains why Dusty was so content getting lovebombed by Albert on their last visit -
She's got the feelers out, even if she wouldnt go back to Albert she'd still enjoy the attention/flirting

And in front of Dana, she cooold

Phalanx

kiwifarms.net
It’s not like she’s some kind of catch either. She’s just as much of a loser as her girlfriends even with a job.
I know right, I think its her somewhat confidence level that attracts them because she goes for 1's lez be reel and really sus 1s / 0 at that. She looks like the archetypal lesbian, short hair glasses, bigger build etc but I think she goes for these people to make herself feel better and cater to her fetish. Part of me thinks she enjoys watching them fail at life too hense keeping in contact with Amber because she is manipulative as sin, gets money and heck gets off on the exes suffering.

Wasn't there a rumour back in May of Shrek cheating on Destiny or vice versa? Like some online profiles and such. She is a very weird character though well bolth of them are as Destiny clearly has a thing for emotionally broken fat hippos.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I know right, I think its her somewhat confidence level that attracts them because she goes for 1's lez be reel and really sus 1s / 0 at that. She looks like the archetypal lesbian, short hair glasses, bigger build etc but I think she goes for these people to make herself feel better and cater to her fetish. Part of me thinks she enjoys watching them fail at life too hense keeping in contact with Amber because she is manipulative as sin, gets money and heck gets off on the exes suffering.

Wasn't there a rumour back in May of Shrek cheating on Destiny or vice versa? Like some online profiles and such. She is a very weird character though well bolth of them are as Destiny clearly has a thing for emotionally broken fat hippos.
I think it’s because Dusty shows them all this affection, attention, and whatnot, which these lonely lesbos are desperate for since they’re rejects to most others in society. I also think this is why Dusty falls out “love” so easily because she burns out and becomes bored. She gets a high from the love but when the relationship becomes actual work, she backs away.

There was a rumor that Dana had an active account on one of those dating sites. So the fire is definitely out.

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking the same thing. D and D seem like they’re on the outs. I know Dusty has a time limit but this is strike two if they break up. Dusty gets a girlfriend who is already obese, said girlfriend gains a ton more weight, and Destiny dumps the fat body in the pits of Kentucky. It’s becoming her M. O.
Aren’t Dusty and Dana engaged? As of about 6 months ago? If Dusty is over the relationship, it’ll be a little harder for her to wriggle out of this one.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Aren’t Dusty and Dana engaged? As of about 6 months ago? If Dusty is over the relationship, it’ll be a little harder for her to wriggle out of this one.
Nah, Dusty is a no fucks given type.
She'll cheat and it'll be obvious, same as she did with Albert, and then it'll force the break-up.
Then she'll moonwalk on outta there and into the arms of another Mrs. Piggy lipstick lesbean, smiling like the sped she is

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. They are engaged but Destiny has been engaged a bunch of times soooo

Amberlynn happily agreed to move with Destiny to Kentucky before even meeting her in person and that's what she did on the very day they met. I don't know if it's fair to blame Destiny for dragging Amberlynn to some foreign state and dumping her. That's what you get for being 26 and still preying on teenage dykes on mocospace.com and leeching onto them like barnacles. And that's what she has done with every one of her girlfriends before Becky and that was only because Becky was pretending to have a spine for a minute and forcing things to gO sLoW.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. They are engaged but Destiny has been engaged a bunch of times soooo

Amberlynn happily agreed to move with Destiny to Kentucky before even meeting her in person and that's what she did on the very day they met. I don't know if it's fair to blame Destiny for dragging Amberlynn to some foreign state and dumping her. That's what you get for being 26 and still preying on teenage dykes on mocospace.com and leeching onto them like barnacles. And that's what she has done with every one of her girlfriends before Becky and that was only because Becky was pretending to have a spine for a minute and forcing things to gO sLoW.
Am I reading this wrong? Amber moved from Virginia to be with Density in Florida...then started "working" at the same assisted living place as Density, in Florida...they didn't move to 'Tucky til about 9 months or so into their relationship....I know you know that Twinkie....I must be misunderstanding something here......???

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I reading this wrong? Amber moved from Virginia to be with Density in Florida...then started "working" at the same assisted living place as Density, in Florida...they didn't move to 'Tucky til about 9 months or so into their relationship....I know you know that Twinkie....I must be misunderstanding something here......???
I worded that poorly, I'm sorry. But to clarify what I meant:

They stayed in Kentucky for a bit. I don't remember the specifics of Destiny's family SICHEEASHUN but she basically had two households I think her dad's side was Florida and her mom's was Kentucky but I'm not positive on that. They didn't blast straight down to Florida though.

It was Kentucky for a bit first, then to Florida where there was both independent living and living with Destiny's dad(?) and then back to Kentucky for some living with Destiny's mom and then finally getting their own place where they stayed until the breakup.

bev

kiwifarms.net
They intended to move straight to Florida when they met (which would have been their first time living on their own). They stayed at Destiny's grandma's house in Kentucky as a temporary residence until they found a place since it was closer to Amber. They were there for about two months, maybe a bit less.

She mentions Kentucky in the first minute of the last video.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What @bev said, thanks gorl. There's one more though, I've timestamped a relevant bit in this video where she talks about Kentucky.

I didn't mean to imply that they were in KY long-term before Florida and my post kind of does read like that. But my point was that it's not like Amberlynn had no idea that Destiny had Kentucky roots and that they could end up there. And I don't think that if Destiny lived in Kentucky, Amberlynn wouldn't have gone with her because she's too good for that state. She went to OK, AZ and Virginia she didn't give a fuck as long as someone was paying her way.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 962931

Found posted on reddit.
In pain, so do you have a fucking STONE or kidney infection?

Come the fuck on already youre not dying , Im waiting this one out because why would Necky even say if ALbert is keeping everyone on the hook and said she wasnt sure if beans were going to be spilled about this at all

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Miss Thing spent an inordinate amount of time in today's upload justifying her hyper-giddiness during the "Gorls' Night IN"... a gorl has to try & find distractions from life's cruel twists, doncha know? I have to wonder though - did it not occur to her that Becky might prefer a few quiet days & nights to ponder whatever the doctor told her as well as prepare to make the life changes that may be necessary? Oh silly me, I forgot. She's only allowed her own thoughts or behaviour when those perfectly coincide with the Wants & Needs of the Rotund One.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino