The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

CaptainAutism

It's a pretty shit super power
kiwifarms.net
Im waiting this one out because why would Necky even say if ALbert is keeping everyone on the hook and said she wasnt sure if beans were going to be spilled about this at all
I don't imagine Becks is smart enough to know her personal fb is full of "haydurs". She probably posted that thinking it was between just her and her aunt and other family and friends.

Or they're trying to pull some sort of weird exceptional ruse. Who knows anymore

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't imagine Becks is smart enough to know her personal fb is full of "haydurs". She probably posted that thinking it was between just her and her aunt and other family and friends.

Or they're trying to pull some sort of weird exceptional ruse. Who knows anymore
Becky knows better. It looks like that's not from her fb, it's from the old lady's.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
I skipped through Eric's vacation video from a few days ago. They ate in restaurants and went shopping. What is wrong with these people? They went to a cabin. How about going hiking or sitting around a campfire at night? I didn't see any of that.

Shopping and eating is all there is to life.
Have you ever met really low IQ people in real life?

Pudgy Bear Claws

Shhh..I said shhhh
kiwifarms.net
Destiny is such an idiot. She thinks she has the upper hand with all this cash since she knows Hamber still has the hots for her, but she should know better. Amber will hold it over her head eventually when whatever novelty wears off and Amber starts making demands.
Next time Beggy goes off with her mom, Big Al will invite Density over for a little mutual ass-licking.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I skipped through Eric's vacation video from a few days ago. They ate in restaurants and went shopping. What is wrong with these people? They went to a cabin. How about going hiking or sitting around a campfire at night? I didn't see any of that.

Shopping and eating is all there is to life.
That’s it. That’s all they know. These hicks don’t have brain capacity to explore the world around them, learn new skills, etc. It’s frightening when you think about it. They give you a blank stare or that deer in the headlights look if you even dare suggest they step out of their safe spaces.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Destiny is such an idiot. She thinks she has the upper hand with all this cash since she knows Hamber still has the hots for her, but she should know better. Amber will hold it over her head eventually when whatever novelty wears off and Amber starts making demands.
lol no. Amber is in puppy love with Destiny. Dustin could literally light Amber's money on fire and Amber would coo "baybee I luv you so much". Dustin has a sugar momma.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino