Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I gotchu fam, she also confirmed in a younow Destiny is a squirter.
View attachment 969536
I appreciate/admire your unequaled ability to lurk quietly in the Subforum for indefinite lengths of time, simply reading and watching and probably laughing to yourself over a good drink or two, but then always managing to come out of fucking nowhere with screenshots of the goods whenever anybody - no matter who or what nasty ass islamic haram shit they ask about - says they want or are looking for screencaps. Of literally anything.

You want Amber shoving her ugly deformed ham trotter up the back of Dusty's wide load ass? BAM. Enter Thotto.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Questions coming from the streak thing on the social media thread;like why the need to reach out & touch someone on Snapchat. Rickie works & doesn't seem to have any time for her regardless & I suspect Becky is spending time with her own medical appointments & perhaps her mother's treatment appointments as a driver. Eric had mentioned he'd been accepted to college - anyone know if he's actually started or was he accepted for a later semester? I would think if he had started, he'd be fussing all over his blogs about it; added anxiety & stomach issues & such. I don't think D & D live next door or anything but have they found & started work? TIA

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eric had mentioned he'd been accepted to college - anyone know if he's actually started or was he accepted for a later semester? I would think if he had started, he'd be fussing all over his blogs about it; added anxiety & stomach issues & such.
I think Eric has been "accepted to college" insofar as he may have signed up for online courses, but I am never high enough to watch Eric's vlogs on a regular basis, so I don't know for sure. But our anxious little octoroon has clearly become less housebound and has found new friends and interests in the world unlike the fat Kentucky albatross.

(lol @spellcheck telling me 'octoroon' isn't a word)

Tags
None