The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Give me bad ratings if someone posted this already... But hm, D&D are moving again? And they "have the best roommates as well"? Wtf?

Option 1: They're moving in with the Hambeast who finally seduced them with constant gifts and all the fast food slop they desire.

Option 2: They're moving in with someone else. Wanna bet what an epic tantrum AL would throw over this? Could it have something to do with the oh so difficult but unmentionable personal issues which have been making her shoooo depressed?

Since there is an "Ally Sizemore" also tagged in the photo, I personally think Option 2 is more likely, and I'd be looking forward to AL's whining/vagueing on social media soon.

hmmm.JPG

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Give me bad ratings if someone posted this already... But hm, D&D are moving again? And they "have the best roommates as well"? Wtf?

Option 1: They're moving in with the Hambeast who finally seduced them with constant gifts and all the fast food slop they desire.

Option 2: They're moving in with someone else. Wanna bet what an epic tantrum AL would throw over this? Could it have something to do with the oh so difficult but unmentionable personal issues which have been making her shoooo depressed?

Since there is an "Ally Sizemore" also tagged in the photo, I personally think Option 2 is more likely, and I'd be looking forward to AL's whining/vagueing on social media soon.

View attachment 1007022
Sigh, another dead dog.

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Oooohhhhh shit that is why she was heartbroken it all makes sense now, Destiny and Dana mention in proximity to Amber that they want to move. So Amber through her narc mind thinks oh shit its time buy Dana to then persuade Destiny because she is full aware about the Destiny saying Amber is too much drama comment. That his her hard because that is her rejecting Amber finally and basically confirming the Dana cheating.

The fact that Destiny said that comment about being the best roommate ever must fucking wile Amber hard because she done nothing whilst fat bitch brought all the shit. Thus drawing a close to the Destiny using Amber arc.

So theory time is this the other thing of bad news she got. she said and quoted "We got 2 sets of bad news today" It works in time wise as we know the pizza place stuff is pre recorded and we dont know how long by either. But definitely you prior announce you are moving usually by a month so it lines up well.

So she got the Becky Becky has CHF congestive heart failure, I say this because we know Misty and the mother have serious heart issues and CHF is very very genetic it only really hangs in those areas. At first I thought it was Angina but in that you dont watch sodium but in CHF you cut sodium and cholesterol.
1573585401894.png

See the egg thing is Amber thinking she knows best but the egg yolk is actually really good for you and is healthy cholesterol. Bare in mind the average life expectancy with someone with CHF is 1 year. 4 if YOU ARE HEALTHY. It has no cure and you are on a death clock, its horrible because it can happen whenever. You have to avoid stress as well but Misty does not have CHF personally it sounds like she has a serious form of Tachyocardiocomy where the heart rate is super irregular and in severe conditions you have to have a heart sensor or she has really deep ongoing Angina.

But the super kicker was Destiny is moving further away out of her clutches and has new friends, its the gaycare 2.0 and that is freaking hilarious no wonder she has been a super salty cunt about Destiny lately.

We will get pity me arc though where she will be very radio silent this explains why she has a "fever".

In regards to the whole roomates thing I believe it is work colleagues or relatives not Amber, Amber would of mentioned it already and this correlates all too well for the "bad news" far too well

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dusty looks like he has AIDS, also

Also

Not exactly around the corner
I think Berea is where Amberlynn & Destiny used to live. Maybe D/D really did get rehired by that place they worked before. But in Amberlynn's mind, anyway, it's not THAT far because Becky would come see AL when she lived there.

I wonder if Amberlynn will impose herself on them (questionable if she'll want to make the drive because of her layygs and because it sounds like D/D have at least one roommate), or if she will be able to convince D/D to make the drive to come to the fag shack with any regularity (questionable if they'll want to make the drive because they are poor and possibly one or both are working again).

It's got to be one or the other, though, because I don't see her letting them disappear from her life.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1007022
Great that they could bring one dog, but don't they have like four dogs? What about the rest?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I think Berea is where Amberlynn & Destiny used to live. Maybe D/D really did get rehired by that place they worked before. But in Amberlynn's mind, anyway, it's not THAT far because Becky would come see AL when she lived there.

I wonder if Amberlynn will impose herself on them (questionable if she'll want to make the drive because of her layygs and because it sounds like D/D have at least one roommate), or if she will be able to convince D/D to make the drive to come to the fag shack with any regularity (questionable if they'll want to make the drive because they are poor and possibly one or both are working again).

It's got to be one or the other, though, because I don't see her letting them disappear from her life.
It all depends on how much Ambercash was used to pay for all the deposits, and how obligated they feel to visit now that Amber thinks she owns them outright.

My guess is not that much.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The girl they are moving in with or whatever listed Source HOV as a former employer as of June 2019 now she works somewhere else.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Great that they could bring one dog, but don't they have like four dogs? What about the rest?
Hopefully in better homes away from those two dingbats.
Neither one needs animals period.
I still think about exceptional individual Dusty smacking that puppy.

Has anyone seen a pic of this Ally Sizemore? Is she a fat lesbian as well I wonder?
If so, Dusty Chad will be hitting up on that.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
I think it's safe to say that Eric and Rickie did not move out. Although the thought was fun while it lasted... Eric posted this video on 11/7 and I don't see people bitching in the comments about it being an old video either. I don't see either couple going anywhere anytime soon. Eric and Rickie were living there first so why tf should they be expected to leave?? Amber's stench and screaming/shreiking and mood swings and now the mattress on the living room floor indefinitely! are all mildly infuriating to think about because you know Rickie has got to feel like a prisoner in his own home. God, that insufferable cunt :alog:
I'll post the video to avoid being "that bitch", but you already know it's terrible.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino