The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Destiny & Dana have uploaded for the first time in a while.
Destiny & Dana are working at the same place.
Dana considering going to college
Observation: Dana is a lot more outgoing on her own vlog vs when Amberlynn puts a camera on her.
Dana films Destiny and Gracie cooking a weird meat pie thing. It's literally a pie crust with a bunch of meat inside
Dana shows off her liquor cabinet lol
Next day, more cooking with a friend
el fin

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
good on them and props for Destiny at playing that game and using Amber like she has used countless other people.

In the end Destiny and sometimes Eric and Rickie are the only ones who ever punch down at her and call her out. Rickie just utterly despises her. I think anyone who steps into the Amber's orbit upon reflection realises the silence of life is so much more fruitful than doting on some exceptional banshee as she puts a camera in your face 24/7

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Destiny & Dana have uploaded for the first time in a while.
Destiny & Dana are working at the same place.
Dana considering going to college
Observation: Dana is a lot more outgoing on her own vlog vs when Amberlynn puts a camera on her.
Dana films Destiny and Gracie cooking a weird meat pie thing. It's literally a pie crust with a bunch of meat inside
Dana shows off her liquor cabinet lol
Next day, more cooking with a friend
el fin
Good to see old Doorknob Nose Dana is still ugly as fuck

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Good for Amber's mom for staying clean for 4 years, but be careful you don't slip into a different addiction prevalent in your DNA.

View attachment 1021450
Sadly, this is a pretty common thing. Think about how many smokers gain a lot of weight when they quit smoking.

At least Amber’s mom had some self control in one area of her life, unlike her overbearing, overeating, oversharing, overshopping daughter.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, this is a pretty common thing. Think about how many smokers gain a lot of weight when they quit smoking.

At least Amber’s mom had some self control in one area of her life, unlike her overbearing, overeating, oversharing, overshopping daughter.
It's probably harder for a recovered meth addict to keep up a normal weight in recovery. Her metabolism is probably as shot as those who take prescription meth (diet pills, adhd pills for the use of weight). As long as she remains just overweight and not a glob, I'm going to blame it on the decades long meth addiction and her body holding on to calories and fat with an iron grip, not to mention years of near starvation really fuck with the ability to diet.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
It's probably harder for a recovered meth addict to keep up a normal weight in recovery. Her metabolism is probably as shot as those who take prescription meth (diet pills, adhd pills for the use of weight). As long as she remains just overweight and not a glob, I'm going to blame it on the decades long meth addiction and her body holding on to calories and fat with an iron grip, not to mention years of near starvation really fuck with the ability to diet.
I don't doubt meth can fuck you up for good and I don't know the ways in which it can (beyond that it saps your collagen?). Starvation Mode is only a temporary thing though, metabolic damage isn't real.

She fat.

Rescuetoast

thrillho
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the smoking and weight gain thing is just good old fashioned boredom- what do you do with yourself when you feel like you need to get up every couple hours but you don’t smoke anymore? A lot of people unconsciously replace that with snacks.

Edit: accidentally quoted a post lol oops

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino