The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Why are all these people always tilting their heads in pictures? Are they caught in a very narrow wind tunnel? Are their necks too weak to hold up their heads? Are their heads too fat to be righted? It ain't heavy brains causing some off-balance moments.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Why are all these people always tilting their heads in pictures? Are they caught in a very narrow wind tunnel? Are their necks too weak to hold up their heads? Are their heads too fat to be righted? It ain't heavy brains causing some off-balance moments.
It's like when water in a boat starts sloshing around and makes it list starboard.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if he quit the prescription mill too, or went off his meds. Wasn't he getting his shit together for a while?
I don't think he's made a vid since the second honeymoon.
WTF has he got to be anxious about?
Amber fits right in the Fag Shanty. Bunch of weirdos.
Cuckoo Cookie. That fits him.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Starvation mode is not real.
Not in the way internet spergs use it, certainly not. But detoxing from methamphetamine means all you want to do is eat and sleep, probably only really woke for meals for the first while, and if she's been put on any antidepressants/antipsychotics that tend to have the exact same effect, it's not exactly a surprise that she'd blow the fuck up after detox. Most addicts in general do gain some during recovery because they're re-establishing how to properly feed themselves (think of all the nasty headlines you see about celebrities "ballooning" after rehab when they've gained 15-20 lbs), but stimulants are the worst for this for obvious reasons.

That's not even getting into the crazy sugar cravings you hear about from dope fiends, meth heads and recovering/detoxing alcoholics, but I'm sure every craving of mama Reid is being instantly indulged by her sister (they seem a little codependent but ignore me if I'm wrong).

So basically starvation mode may not be real, but going from a meth-addled monkey bouncing around to a semi-conscious wretch who only gets up for food when told to and probably has zero physical activity along with a garbage diet and appetite-increasing meds... Yup, that's a recipe to pork right up.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Poor Eric, his stressful life of sleeping til noon and spending Rickie's money at BBW really got to him. He was so debilitated by anxiety that he couldn't tweet about drag queens and stupid garbage, but at least he apologised, because I for one haven't slept or eaten in days worrying about when he was going to tweet again. My heart really goes out to Rickie: it can't be easy working 40 hours a week and then coming home to be an amazing dad to your special needs daughter Eric.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
He's too much of a spineless twit to ever spill much of anything. He drives me nuts with his constant dithering & leaping from 1 stupid idea, (usually some "wisdom" from AL), to another. He needs to grow a backbone... followed by a brain. He says he's been accepted to college & frankly, I don't think much of any college thinking he's college material.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
He's too much of a spineless twit to ever spill much of anything. He drives me nuts with his constant dithering & leaping from 1 stupid idea, (usually some "wisdom" from AL), to another. He needs to grow a backbone... followed by a brain. He says he's been accepted to college & frankly, I don't think much of any college thinking he's college material.
Agreed, the idea that Eric will “spill the tea” in any truly substantial way is a haydur nation fever dream.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
It makes me fucking sick that people like pussy Eric and Benzo Beggy get free healthcare and other benefits.
Without a doubt one or both probably gets food stamps.
And all for just sitting on their asses. Whining about anxiety. Playing victim.
Eric sucking up to Amber. He's two faced as hell.
Yeah I'm MATI. With the subject of freebies being handed out to people who are fully able to get out and get a job. It makes me sick.
I'd rather have Wrecky on Medicaid than driving up our medical costs by leaving tens of thousands of unpaid dollars in her wake by using the ER every time it burns when she pees.

Why TF would Eric be on food stamps? He doesn't live off the government, he lives off his husband, and as far as we know, he's on Rickie's insurance. Why the hell wouldn't he be?

Moonpie

kiwifarms.net
I'd rather have Wrecky on Medicaid than driving up our medical costs by leaving tens of thousands of unpaid dollars in her wake by using the ER every time it burns when she pees.

Why TF would Eric be on food stamps? He doesn't live off the government, he lives off his husband, and as far as we know, he's on Rickie's insurance. Why the hell wouldn't he be?
Medicaid is using tax dollars as well.
Eric could lie and get easily approved for stamps.
I see Beggy getting them easier than Eric. Beggy isn't married and has no income. She would probably qualify.
Kentucky has such lenient health care and it makes me sick.
I've known of a few other fatties who live in Kentucky who are on KY medicaid. All they do is sit on their asses and get doctor visits, medications, everything paid for for doing nothing.
It makes me sick because most people cannot get any kind of help with healthcare. People who are truly in need. You have to have cervical cancer or pregnant to qualify for Medicaid in one state I know of. It's bullshit.
Beggy has always been a scammer. She did seek Albert out just to get on her fat teet, as her pedo fucker sister has admitted to.
And Beggy isn't running to the ER- or not that we know of- like Al. She has no need to when she can just go to her physician, therapist or whatever- and gets everything she needs. For free.
Also, I believe old Benzo Beggy's physician needs to cut her dosage back. She's way too out of it.
I mean, damn she was a slug with no personality before the drugs. Now it's much worse.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Medicaid is using tax dollars as well.
Eric could lie and get easily approved for stamps.
Yes, Medicaid is state insurance funded by tax dollars. Unpaid medical bills run up by the uninsured like Amber drives up the cost of medical care for everyone, whereas, being on Medicaid does not because the damn bills actually get paid, and no one ends up in Kentucky Justice Court being sued by doctors trying to recoup them, and then when they don't, the cost of everything from a fucking bandaid to an MRI, to surgery goes UP.

I don't know where you got the idea that it's in any way easy to get food stamps. Please note the income of the entire household determines if one is qualified. Ain't nobody in that house getting food stamps.

FOODSTAMPS.png

Moonpie

kiwifarms.net
Most people around the area I'm in get them pretty easily. I don't know if they're lying someway about their living situation or what- but it's really not hard to get them. Especially if you're a deceitful person.
I've heard of a few who have fudged some details just to get them.
You're right. I don't see Eric going to those extremes because of course he's married. They would base his qualification from Rickie's income.
Beggy I could see getting them. All she would have to say is she lives in a home with friends and she has no income. Then they would ask who supports her.
Who knows if she would lie about it.
Its not too hard to get them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino