The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

dismissfrogs

kiwifarms.net
Medicaid is using tax dollars as well.
Eric could lie and get easily approved for stamps.
I see Beggy getting them easier than Eric. Beggy isn't married and has no income. She would probably qualify.
Kentucky has such lenient health care and it makes me sick.
I've known of a few other fatties who live in Kentucky who are on KY medicaid. All they do is sit on their asses and get doctor visits, medications, everything paid for for doing nothing.
It makes me sick because most people cannot get any kind of help with healthcare. People who are truly in need. You have to have cervical cancer or pregnant to qualify for Medicaid in one state I know of. It's bullshit.
Beggy has always been a scammer. She did seek Albert out just to get on her fat teet, as her pedo fucker sister has admitted to.
And Beggy isn't running to the ER- or not that we know of- like Al. She has no need to when she can just go to her physician, therapist or whatever- and gets everything she needs. For free.
Also, I believe old Benzo Beggy's physician needs to cut her dosage back. She's way too out of it.
I mean, damn she was a slug with no personality before the drugs. Now it's much worse.
americans are so weird

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
The people who are able to scam the system generally know the system quite well and know what to say because they are dedicated con artists. They also tend to know social workers who help them. Most of the fraud occurs in the management positions and not people like Beggy or Eric. The grifter types are annoying, but they are hardly the threat others make them out to be. By trying to punish these people, all that's actually accomplished is that more people who really need it slip through the cracks. And really, most "fraud" is done by people trying to better their situation without losing assistance/income.

I'm more bothered by the double standards. Isn't Kentucky a RED State? Aren't these the same people who run their mouths about "personal responsibility?"

That being said, I honestly don't think any of them get food stamps. And isn't ALR's money in Becky's account?

NervousSideEye

kiwifarms.net
The people who are able to scam the system generally know the system quite well and know what to say because they are dedicated con artists. They also tend to know social workers who help them. Most of the fraud occurs in the management positions and not people like Beggy or Eric. The grifter types are annoying, but they are hardly the threat others make them out to be. By trying to punish these people, all that's actually accomplished is that more people who really need it slip through the cracks. And really, most "fraud" is done by people trying to better their situation without losing assistance/income.

I'm more bothered by the double standards. Isn't Kentucky a RED State? Aren't these the same people who run their mouths about "personal responsibility?"

That being said, I honestly don't think any of them get food stamps. And isn't ALR's money in Becky's account?
In my experience the ones that cry loudest about people getting government assistance are the ones who take the advantage of it the most. This wasn't in Kentucky, but it is probably pretty similar.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
In my experience the ones that cry loudest about people getting government assistance are the ones who take the advantage of it the most. This wasn't in Kentucky, but it is probably pretty similar.
Nope. Not in this case.
People who truly deserve it should have it. Not the moochers who don't try to get out and work to support themselves.
I.e. Beggy and Eric

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
The ones who really need it can get overwhelmed trying to apply and even then, they can be denied for "having too much", Most such people are also not very well practiced at grifting nor so they know people who could/would help them with that.

Moochee types are garbage at their jobs anyways. Forcing them to work will not have the desired effect. Becky worked and she was revealed to be a bullying piece of shit.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net

Why wouldn't Amber have her own account?

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
You cant use foodstamps at restaurants in the state of kentucky which is 90 percent of B&A diet. If she actually does I wouldn't be too shocked considering she asked for gas money after her gf uploads videos about driving to olive garden 2 hrs away and 400 dollars at bath and body works. These people are trash straight up.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
Does she have photo id? I lost track.
I don't believe so. She had massive student loan debt and if she goes to get photo ID the government will know where she is be promptly try to collect. As I recall this is why most of everything important was on Destiny's name when they were still together. I'm presuming it's the same with Becky.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe so. She had massive student loan debt and if she goes to get photo ID the government will know where she is be promptly try to collect. As I recall this is why most of everything important was on Destiny's name when they were still together. I'm presuming it's the same with Becky.
Maybe that's why it was so easy for Destiny to leave her. And I doubt it would take much for collectors to find her given the amount of haters on YT who could easily report her. Or is it that easy? Eh. I dunno.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino