The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that's why it was so easy for Destiny to leave her. And I doubt it would take much for collectors to find her given the amount of haters on YT who could easily report her. Or is it that easy? Eh. I dunno.
I don't think she's paid taxes in a few years either. So if someone wanted to really fuck her over they'd report her to the IRS. They'd audit her at her own expense.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone do this? How much attention does she need? For WHAT!? Does someone in Destiny's life have a bathroom fetish.

All of these people are so fucking gross.
Yea. I can't even see the point of something like that.

So destiny works in housekeeping at Victorian Manor. Way to dox your job, dipshit.
I'm sure her co-workers/clients/boss will be glad to see her pic.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Eric is doing Vlogmas as well & he uploaded a Thanksgiving Day video. He's boring as hell to watch, (18+ minutes felt like 18 days, even skipping some duller bits), but he almost always ends up giving out some interesting AL info; intentional or not. That head cold AL has? Becky started with it, gave it to Eric, then looks like AL caught it within 24 hours of that. He showed a house-wide, (through the A/C), air freshening system. Wonder how bad the funk is in there? Naught, naughty AL didn't mention that as well as Thanksgiving Day at home & the one the following day at Becky's sister's house, they had a THIRD 1 on Saturday - where it was, wasn't mentioned. They showed the food they'd prepared for the meal. Their ham looked nice & the rotisserie chicken in its plastic container at the other end of the table didn't have 1/10th the appeal. Stuffing, mashed spuds, mac & cheese, devilled eggs, green bean casserole, broccoli casserole & 2 kinds of cheese cake. Then, (oh joy!), Eric & Rickey showed the leftovers in their fridge. While there was a fair bit, it's clear a ton of eating was done at the meal & after. I will try to follow his Vlogmas just to see if I find discrepancies between AL's 'stories' & his, as well as whatever I can spot in the background.

Edited for: a couple incorrect words.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Interesting bit in Eric's Vlogmas vid from today. In the middle of vocal droning AL mentions Shrimpgate - using that term. She explains to, (Ricky?), that was when she lost over 10K subs & says "the internet" called it Shrimpgate. Asked why, she says she said some things... but when pressed further, fell back on to her usual: "I forget!" We also see Becky walking back & forth to the tree a few times to put on ornaments. She's beyond zombie out at this point, making hanging ornaments look really hard & at 1 point just vacantly staring at 1 she'd just hung. Several comments from AL about not wanting to blow her diet... VirtuousLynn on full display,,, she bloody well knows people watch Eric's videos just to get more info on her.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where you got the idea that it's in any way easy to get food stamps. Please note the income of the entire household determines if one is qualified. Ain't nobody in that house getting food stamps.

View attachment 1030397

ooh gorl LMAO if you think it's "hard" to get foodstamps and that people don't defraud the fuck out of that system...

To your infographic, the income of your roommates has no bearing on your ability to get foodstamps. By "household" they mean people that you share food expenses with (roommates do not share food expenses); hence "people you live and buy food with". If being roommates affected one's ability to get foodstamps, then no poor people could ever live with each other.

Point being, it doesn't matter how much money Amberlynn makes. Becky can (and I'm quite sure still does) get food stamps. Why would she stop, she's a leech. Is it fraud? Technically yes it is, because Amberlynn pays all Becky's living expenses so by definition AL & Becky are a "household" and AL makes far too much to qualify for any type of assistance. But millions of people are committing welfare fraud like this so... meh it happens.

AL's income has no bearing on Eric's eligibility, either. It's also possible for Eric to be on food stamps even while legally married to someone who probably makes too much to qualify, but I'm too lazy to sperg about the intricacies of white trash welfare fraud right now. Maybe he is still on EBT, maybe he isn't. People who grow up on welfare in places like Kentucky know how to stay on it. (I know he's from Michigan but still). It's far more disgusting for Becky to be abusing it still.

Lilac_loud

kiwifarms.net
I agree Becky looks like a zombie. In one of the last videos where Becky is drying Twinkie after her bath very slowly and looking out of it. Then in the next shot Becky is just sitting on the ottoman totally zoned out with her arms at her side just staring into space as Twinkie is “zooming”.
I bet ALR is doing more things around the house like putting groceries away, doing the dishes and making more food at home because Becky just doesn’t seem to be able to do much right now and can’t drive.
I’m looking forward to findIng out what the hells going with her.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
I agree Becky looks like a zombie. In one of the last videos where Becky is drying Twinkie after her bath very slowly and looking out of it. Then in the next shot Becky is just sitting on the ottoman totally zoned out with her arms at her side just staring into space as Twinkie is “zooming”.
I bet ALR is doing more things around the house like putting groceries away, doing the dishes and making more food at home because Becky just doesn’t seem to be able to do much right now and can’t drive.
I’m looking forward to findIng out what the hells going with her.
You missed the fine detail of her furiously shaking her leg too.

As I was watching her head towards were Twinkie was previously zooming on the couch, again her arms fastly against her sides, walking as slowly as possible, picking up a random thing off the floor because Twinkie was long gone by the time she reached her intended spot, I thought: "Could it be that Becky has been reading everything said about her online, became self-aware and promptly shut down on the account of the sheer cosmic horror her life actually is?"
She knows she'll never leave, she knows Amber will never stop filming.

Anyway, here for the puzzle pieces and rainbows. Hit me up, gorls! :drink:

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
She's just extremely high on benzos. That's how druggies act. Seriously.
She probably went to her psychiatrist whining about her mom having cancer. And her situation as ass wiper. Probably said She was so.o stressed. Doctor handed her a script for xans, valium, klonopin or ativan.
She has all the symptoms of a high ass pill head.

Lilac_loud

kiwifarms.net
She probably went to her psychiatrist whining about her mom having cancer. And her situation as ass wiper. Probably said She was so.o stressed. Doctor handed her a script for xans, valium, klonopin or ativan.
I don’t know. They’ve been hinting about something going on with Becksties health for a long time now. First it was the dietary changes, the weight loss and she’s been acting different for a while now. Not that she isn’t on some druggies but something else is going on too. Then again Hamber could’ve broken her.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I don't doubt she's on the benzos, but it seems more like a combination of things. Like weed and benzo, maybe benzo and oxy? My vote is on benzo and a crapload of gabapentin. If oxy is hillbilly heroin, gabapentin is like hillbilly hillbilly heroin. It's the kind of thing that gets prescribed in large, multiple daily doses and becky might be taking them all at once instead of 3x a day. Enough gabapentin will screw you up enough to be zombified, and at the same time, still somewhat able to drive a car. By somewhat, I mean not nodding off, but still would be impaired with zero ability to react to something.

The only other possibility I can come up with is heavy duty psychiatric drugs leaving her in a stupor. Others have suggested beta blockers, but I don't think they're sedating enough to produce burnt becks-like results.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino