Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't know we needed absolute "proof" of socks other than the same accounts constantly defending her in every single fucking video, with zero to little activity on any other channel and which have zero information under their YT profile, or a list of liked/subbed channels that mirror her own. What the fuck else does she have to do all day with her time? We know she's a narc and can't resist reading everything about her, and because she always has to be right in whatever it is she's blathering about, she is compelled to respond, but can't under her own name. There are also a larger than statistically probable number of alliteratively-named accounts peppered throughout her videos that fit the above. So yeah, Selena Smith, with or without the middle name, is almost certainly Big Al.
Because without proof it makes us look like idiots and re.tards.
Anytime someone makes a claim we ask for proof, fuck even when people recall a certain thing that happened in one of AL's videos they link the video to have the proof right there.
This has ALWAYS been what we are about here, otherwise we are fucking Facebook just swinging their cunt flaps making baseless claims.
Damon White shit she admitted was her but these are several sock accounts could some be her? Sure but it's all speculation, not fact.
There could be people trolling with socks that actually like AL, or just being trolls to troll the haydurs.
Every time some idiotic comment is defending Hambert you got 5 or 6 cunts going: Hi AmBeRlYnN. All this does is make her supporters think her haydurs are delusional idiots.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Let go of your AL rage/hate for a few seconds and use some common sense...she can't function without an ID and she isn't spending her time manipulating 700 sock accounts on YouTube.

Because without proof it makes us look like idiots and re.tards.
Anytime someone makes a claim we ask for proof, fuck even when people recall a certain thing that happened in one of AL's videos they link the video to have the proof right there.
This has ALWAYS been what we are about here, otherwise we are fucking Facebook just swinging their cunt flaps making baseless claims.
Damon White shit she admitted was her but these are several sock accounts could some be her? Sure but it's all speculation, not fact.
There could be people trolling with socks that actually like AL, or just being trolls to troll the haydurs.
Every time some idiotic comment is defending Hambert you got 5 or 6 cunts going: Hi AmBeRlYnN. All this does is make her supporters think her haydurs are delusional idiots.

She's definitely using a few, including the one she slipped up on and referred to herself using a personal pronoun. She has more than one, and I don't see a ton of posts here pointing them out like the idiots in the YT comments, but whatever. Like I said, this is about as useful as the ID question.

Moving on....

Concerned Vagino-American

Amberlynn to Null: You're gonna fucking touch me!
kiwifarms.net
Either that, or she has to save her cuck pennies to buy dana's wedding dress along with her own bridesmaid dress.
I feel sorry for the child laborers in Southeast Asian factories who have to sew those two massive dresses BUT it will be fun to see Amber make D&D's wedding all about herself.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I feel sorry for the child laborers in Southeast Asian factories who have to sew those two massive dresses BUT it will be fun to see Amber make D&D's wedding all about herself.
I hope they serve soup beans and corn bread, and pick a cake flavor she doesn't like just to fuck with her. Because you know food is going to be her only consolation if she goes.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
My god the footage we will receive if someone records the wedding. Amber is going to shriek laugh and yell over everyone the entire time while wearing a white torrid dress with black leggings. I wouldn't be surprised if she tells Becky to propose to her during the reception.
Amber would be that one disrespectful bitch to wear white to someone else's wedding.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
My god the footage we will receive if someone records the wedding. Amber is going to shriek laugh and yell over everyone the entire time while wearing a white torrid dress with black leggings. I wouldn't be surprised if she tells Becky to propose to her during the reception.
Oh God, someone please (Eric, Dana, Destiny, Amber, I don't care WHO) record that wedding - I know it's going to be a white trash dumpster fire and I'm here for whatever exceptional mess it'll definitely be.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if a wedding date has been set - I rarely look at D&D's channel but yes, hopefully it has, will be recorded & then I would LOVE to see what Kate Winslet can do with a montage of wedding scenes to Billy Idol's 'White Wedding'. The potential for hilarity in her capable editing hands is enormous.
June 4, 2021. I only remembered this because I assume Amber will have a heart attack on their wedding day (or at least fake one).

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
June 4, 2021. I only remembered this because I assume Amber will have a heart attack on their wedding day (or at least fake one).
I will be so surprised if Downie and the Beast even make it to 2021 (relationship-wise but physically could also apply)

If I hadn't of known it was Dana behind Destiny, I would have thought it was one of the Slatons.
Or Shrek
Though I love that big green asshole so no hate

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net

Eric bought a bunch of DoTerra crap from his sister again. I guess the Deep Blue rub is too expensive so he got the pills that don't get filtered through the liver because magic or some such shit.

In case anyone has pain but doesn't want to be completely stupid and buy overpriced cream, any rub that has wintergreen, menthol and/or camphor is going to work. Theragesic is good, but so is the Dollar Tree kind that has those ingredients. DoTerra sucks.

Tags
None