Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Eric is the skinny legend in the fag shanty? :story:

I'd have thought Ricky would be the skinniest due to being the only one with an actual job. What happened?
Honestly, I think Eric buying a shit ton of skunk perfume and body wash is him doing it from stress, I imagine Ricky eats when he is stressed, he might be stressed that eric is spending too much, stressed Becky is a zombie, stressed AL is just a humongous drain and he is sick of her shit.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Hasn’t a new season of RuPauls drag race just started? Can’t wait to hear all the faggotry sayings they pick up from this season.
There's already so much drama with this season of Drag Race, I'm very curious if they'll be good gays and look into the dumpster fire happening right now (spoiler alert: they either won't or they'll regurgitate someone else's opinion on the matter).

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
There's already so much drama with this season of Drag Race, I'm very curious if they'll be good gays and look into the dumpster fire happening right now (spoiler alert: they either won't or they'll regurgitate someone else's opinion on the matter).
The whole Sherry Pie and Brita thing? Yeah that’s been on Twitter a lot lately. Eric might have seen it on there and will spout his opinion at some point.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
The whole Sherry Pie and Brita thing? Yeah that’s been on Twitter a lot lately. Eric might have seen it on there and will spout his opinion at some point.
For the amount of time they have on their hands and the lack of job most of the people in that house have, they should be well aware of what's happening and have semi-coherent opinions about it. But I can see Eric mumbling something and Amber:

"So some people in the comments told me that some stuff is going on with one of the queens in Drag Race. I think they were lying to people on the internet and like... whuuut?"

Tags
None