Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

TwinkoStorr

kiwifarms.net
In Erics new vlog,at around 5:40 you can see our gorl sitting in the kitchen. As soon as she realizes she's being filmed she asks "WhAT ArE You DoeEN?? R u VloGEeN?".
She then decides to let us all know "Becky is sitting too you guize!" Ahhh, classic Amber move,take down everyone you can.

Apparently she is sitting because she's watching Erics cooking show live,Becky and her are his audience and not because she's 500+lbs and cant stand longer than 20 seconds

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
In Erics new vlog,at around 5:40 you can see our gorl sitting in the kitchen. As soon as she realizes she's being filmed she asks "WhAT ArE You DoeEN?? R u VloGEeN?".
She then decides to let us all know "Becky is sitting too you guize!" Ahhh, classic Amber move,take down everyone you can.

Apparently she is sitting because she's watching Erics cooking show live,Becky and her are his audience and not because she's 500+lbs and cant stand longer than 20 seconds

With Hambones body shot and now mumbles with a beast siting- that house must be in serious need of funds.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net

Yasss shady ass mumbles showing us fitnessgurulynn sitting in the kitchen again!

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net

Oh my God, this bitch fucking knows she's being recorded. Miss me with that bullshit. You've been watching him record that WHOLE time, he's talking directly at you and has his phone pointed at you? Please. 🙄

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God, this bitch fucking knows she's being recorded. Miss me with that bullshit. You've been watching him record that WHOLE time, he's talking directly at you and has his phone pointed at you? Please. 🙄
Amber always acts very weird whenever she is being filmed by someone else. She can't control the angle and how she is perceived like she can when she is the one filming herself, so she gets all awkward and cringey. It's like she tries too hard to make jokes or be funny to try and distract everyone from how huge she is.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net

I don’t even like Becky but her constant need to bring her down when she gets called out for shit goes to show she doesn’t care at all for anyone she dates. She used to make destiny the butt of the joke too.

Dwarf

kiwifarms.net
I don’t even like Becky but her constant need to bring her down when she gets called out for shit goes to show she doesn’t care at all for anyone she dates. She used to make destiny the butt of the joke too.
At least Destiny had the mental capacity to throw shade back at Amber. That was about as far as Destiny's brain could go, but it's worlds better than the Butler's lack of cognitive ability.

Tags
None