Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Dana would look younger if she didn't bleach the fuck out of her hair. That solid bleach job and her fatness make her look 20 years older. When your hair and skin are the same dull color you are going to look older and sicker. Her own mom looks better and almost younger than her.

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
if you told me dana was 40+ and dusty was her autistic son i would not question you in the slightest.
I'd say the same for when Density was porking Amberlynn- I mean if you've seen those people on MSHPL who have their 8-year-olds butlering for them day in and day out it doesn't look much different than seeing Albert on a scootypuff at Wommart while Dustin throws whatever (s)he wants in the cart. However I would agree Dana's facial fat distribution is very unfortunate and ages her more than Amber's. Amber is by no means attractive but at least she doesn't carry fat in the center of her face like Tammy Slaton. I think it's also owed to the fact that Amber's features are just more visually pleasing than Dana's, plain and simple. Amber has wider eyes, a smaller nose, and her features are spread evenly across her face like any other normal human being. Dana's are scrunched up in the center of her face and it doesn't help that she has an inhuman, round Charlie-Brown-shaped head.

And it's nice to know that these backwater hicks don't give a damn that a registered sex offender, who was put away for diddling kids, has two preschoolers sitting on his lap. That face he's making is so terrifyingly smarmy and eager (:_(

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Eh, to be fair to you... like 99% of people if they are overweight or obese (or deathfats) will at the very least look better if they drop the weight.
I believe big Al is too far gone to ever look good.
Well first of all...she will never ever lose what she needs to lose. Girl doesn't like doctors so she'd be too lazy to getting all that skin removed.
She's too narcissistic really. She has that delusion she is this skinny legend with a pretty face.
She will always be ugly-outside and inside.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I believe big Al is too far gone to ever look good.
Well first of all...she will never ever lose what she needs to lose. Girl doesn't like doctors so she'd be too lazy to getting all that skin removed.
She's too narcissistic really. She has that delusion she is this skinny legend with a pretty face.
She will always be ugly-outside and inside.
Most of your points are essentially on the mark, but Fatass Al still more or less looked better, by comparison only, back as a 300lb fatlard than she does today as a 600lb porkbeast. She had a neck, could wash her hair, you know, had at least a vague shadow of humanity about her.

This is of course taking her personality, narcissism, etc and everything out of context of course.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Most of your points are essentially on the mark, but Fatass Al still more or less looked better, by comparison only, back as a 300lb fatlard than she does today as a 600lb porkbeast. She had a neck, could wash her hair, you know, had at least a vague shadow of humanity about her.

This is of course taking her personality, narcissism, etc and everything out of context of course.
Yeah. And she had youth on her side then. She's going to look horrible as she ages. She already looks like a 45 year old. Who acts like a 13 year old.
She's totally fucked her life up in a bad way. It's downhill for her.

Tags
None