Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i know the "is she/isn't she" conversation comes up every now and then but what always stands out to me is how weird she is about commenting on attractive women--in her recent marathon instagram Q+As over on the social media thread she always has to comment on how hot a singer/actor is if someone brings up movie or whatever. it's extremely cringe for an adult to constantly be commenting on how hot people are and feels extremely juvenile, which is probably just one more feature of her stunted 14-year old brain.
And it's extremely juvenile to have posters all over the walls of celebs you lust after(supposedly).
I remember putting up Rob Lowe posters- when I was 13.
She is definitely mentally stunted.
Becky is as well.

Eric's latest boring vid if anyone is interested

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Part of me honestly wonders if Amberlynn is actually a lesbian.

You could argue her first girlfriend (Krystle?) was her experimenting as a young woman with very little to go off in terms of healthy romantic relationships, and eventually became a transactional "I need a place to live" thing.

Sometimes women from broken/abusive homes become situational lesbians because they're in need of shelter, food and stability, and feel safer getting that from a woman than from a guy who is more likely to physically abuse her, rape her, and potentially get her pregnant. Anna Nicole Smith was in such a relationship for a time in her 20s before she married her golden ticket.

But I see so little of anything resembling romance or affection or even basic respect in any of Amberlynn's relationships. Part of me wonders if she views people like Destiny and Becky as "easier to keep" than a man would be. Different beauty standards/preferences mean AL doesn't feel the need to "look hot" for a woman the way she might for a man. And because this is rural Kentucky, the pickings are fairly slim for the LGBT community so it's not as if Becky (regardless of her current state) could find a plethora of other gay women lining up to be her rebound.

Whereas AL would be hard pressed to keep a man because there are plenty of more appealing options than her among straight women; a guy who'd stick around would probably just suckle on her (financial, but perhaps also literal) teat. She can placate Becky with coloring books and Spencer's Gifts t-shirts; she probably can't afford to keep some guy's pill/meth habit satiated without going broke or getting mixed up with some dangerous people who might try to kill her or set her house on fire.
While I share your curiosity on the subject, I also think too big a deal is made over here about whether she is or isn't an actual lesbian.

First and foremost, amber is an emotional stunted, forever 15 year old, foodsexual. After the priority of her narcissistic needs, the two things she wants most in life are food and he female bestie (who is hers and only hers) that she apparently never had as a kid/teen. Having a girlfriend is her constant playmate to giggle with, confidant and comfort zone. Sleepovers and hangouts. Everything a stunted adult with an adolescent's brain would want, with the added protection of being that person's one and only.

Every other thought in Amber's head (other than the ones about herself and her feefees) revolve around food.

If amber wasn't so stunted, I'd say that she's probably bi, possibly a lesbian of convenience in the sense that she might be more attracted to men, but she's obviously into women too because she was into destiny to the limit of ber ability to be into a person. But as emotionally stunted and immature as she is, I don't think she gets tingles over the idea of tits or dicks. She wants comfort of exclusivity and the bestie perma-sleepovers she never had as a kid. Untill she matures out of this (and lezbereal, it's never gonna happen), any discussion of her sexuality (literally who she wants to sex) is pointless. Her brain isn't wired that way. We're talking about a woman who felates chicken kabobs and eats out chinese dumplings.

Peetz's Bank Account

DUANE!!!
kiwifarms.net
While I share your curiosity on the subject, I also think too big a deal is made over here about whether she is or isn't an actual lesbian.

First and foremost, amber is an emotional stunted, forever 15 year old, foodsexual. After the priority of her narcissistic needs, the two things she wants most in life are food and he female bestie (who is hers and only hers) that she apparently never had as a kid/teen. Having a girlfriend is her constant playmate to giggle with, confidant and comfort zone. Sleepovers and hangouts. Everything a stunted adult with an adolescent's brain would want, with the added protection of being that person's one and only.

Every other thought in Amber's head (other than the ones about herself and her feefees) revolve around food.

If amber wasn't so stunted, I'd say that she's probably bi, possibly a lesbian of convenience in the sense that she might be more attracted to men, but she's obviously into women too because she was into destiny to the limit of ber ability to be into a person. But as emotionally stunted and immature as she is, I don't think she gets tingles over the idea of tits or dicks. She wants comfort of exclusivity and the bestie perma-sleepovers she never had as a kid. Untill she matures out of this (and lezbereal, it's never gonna happen), any discussion of her sexuality (literally who she wants to sex) is pointless. Her brain isn't wired that way. We're talking about a woman who felates chicken kabobs and eats out chinese dumplings.
Exactly. Amber can inform her audience of her ahem """"throbbing clit"""" any time she wants, but as a human being, Amber does not want sex and she does not have a sex drive that is comparable to that of your average person. For some, everything is sex; for Amber, everything is food, including sex.

It's kinda like CWC in a way. Yeah, he was definitely a horny autist, but what he REALLY wanted was a mommy gf to do everything for him and cook him frozen pizzas and maybe jerk him off every once in a while. It's evidenced extensively- even though he was horny as fuck in other scenarios, every time Chris did a video where he LARPed a family situation HE was the one who stayed at home and was tended to by his sweetheart-du-jour. His ultimate goal was to find a new caretaker- sex was really an aside to that even though it's not obvious at first glance.

Amber is the same way. She wants someone to take care of her and fill the gaping hole her methhead parents left in her sense of personhood. She wants someone to make her feel like she is likable and fun to be around. She is neither gay nor straight, because sex is not something she truly thinks about. Which is the reason she goes out of her way to talk about how she gave people handjobs in high school and how hot this celebrity is and how gay she is.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net

he wants comfort of exclusivity and the bestie perma-sleepovers she never had as a kid. Untill she matures out of this (and lezbereal, it's never gonna happen), any discussion of her sexuality (literally who she wants to sex) is pointless. Her brain isn't wired that way. We're talking about a woman who felates chicken kabobs and eats out chinese dumplings.
When I started to watch her a couple of years ago, I thought that she was just a 30-year-old super-morbidly obese individual looking to lose weight. I think most people started watching her for the same reason or something similar. However, as the weeks and months passed, a lot of it started not to make sense. While we were looking at a 30-year-old woman, a lot of her actions mimicked a lot what a 15-year-old teen girl or a very young adult would do. Here are a few:

Living with roommates. What kind of 30-year-old woman wants to live with roommates unless they live in immensely expensive cities, like London, Manhattan, Singapore, or Tokyo, and do not have the financial means to rent something for herself. Rural Kentucky is not it, and even now, her income could pay for a nice place for Becky and herself. Besides, she does not have anything in common with Eric and Rickie. This is just weird; they are not attending university where this kind of arrangement exists.

House decorations. Most women develop a certain style of home interior in their twenties and quickly abandoned the juvenile style of home decorating, such as posters, for more mature and elegant adornments. Each time I look at their house, it is what you would see in a fraternity house. Again, this is weird.

Food. For a 30-year-old woman, her food options are very limited. Besides the regular comfort food, most adults like and seek a variety of food from different cultures. However, Amber seems to act like a picky 15-year-old teen eating only mac and cheese, and some stews. The list of ingredients that she uses is small and her use of spices is uninspiring. Again, not someone who has developed a sophisticated palette. And, where is the wine? Diet pop with a meal; this is weird.

Becky. The bond between Becky and Amber reminds me more of the one between sisters or close friends than between committed individuals. This is really odd. They are more like co-dependent friends than anything else.

I am sure that there are other aspects that can be added.

Fags are live. They are talking about adoption and kids at the moment. It's just as boring as ALR's streams.

Oh god, imagine being adopted by two homos, ones fucked on drugs and the other is always away from home working or is an inch away from having a mental break down. Then arriving to your new home to only finding out you have to share your room with two fat slobs, quite literally hell.

Fuck you and your asspats

Unamused
kiwifarms.net
Then arriving to your new home to only finding out you have to share your room with two fat slobs, quite literally hell.
One of whom will force you to be in her vlogs.
"Tyrone, how you did like Olive Garden for the first time?"
"We were just babysitting little Tyrone today. We bought him lunch at Olive Garden because Eric and Ricky seem to be low on cash. You know, that's what friends do. Are you having fun, Tyrone?"
*Zooms in on Tyrone looking very uncomfortable, surrounded by gifts, nodding slowly.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, imagine being adopted by two homos, ones fucked on drugs and the other is always away from home working or is an inch away from having a mental break down. Then arriving to your new home to only finding out you have to share your room with two fat slobs, quite literally hell.
I dunno, sitting at home doing craft and journal time, eating junk food, going on field trips to the arcade and playing video games all day everyday with a bunch of mental midgets would probably be fun for a little kid, it's only going to get painful once the kid is old enough to want to do stuff that's more complex and realizes how pathetic Amber et al's lives are, or the other kids start picking on them for their household situation type deal, whichever comes first.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was a pretty good stream tbh. I'm going to have to subscribe to this faggot and put on alerts if he's going to keep streaming (Amberlynn was there like the whole time). I downloaded it and will be making clips but the file is over 1GB it will take me a while. Also @krazy orange cat got the last bit of the stream and uploaded it to mega, idk if they already posted the link.

Anyway I recommend subbing Eric and putting on notifs, at least for now, because he's producing milk

Tags
None