Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eric's deleted livestream from May 4, 2020:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone grab Eric's stream from last night?

Something I found interesting from the previous stream (ADHD linked above in 5 parts) was that, near the beginning when Amberlynn first arrives (not onscreen yet but talking) she says she was talking to her aunt, awho said that Amberlynn's mother has the same "egg intolerance" to only scrambled eggs. I mean that's ridiculous and who cares, but the point is Amberlynn must not be estranged from Tammie anymore.

Also I can't find Tammie's account. I find it hard to believe that she was following the farms closely enough to have taken the opportunity to have her account wiped after the breach. I thought her account was called @The Interventionist, am I misremembering?

Serial Grapist

I will crush you 👠🍇
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Something I found interesting from the previous stream (ADHD linked above in 5 parts) was that, near the beginning when Amberlynn first arrives (not onscreen yet but talking) she says she was talking to her aunt, awho said that Amberlynn's mother has the same "egg intolerance" to only scrambled eggs. I mean that's ridiculous and who cares, but the point is Amberlynn must not be estranged from Tammie anymore.
I would not be surprised if Amber was not estranged from Tammie anymore, people like Amber(parasites) need the largest pool of potential victims that they can get, there is a reason she wants to see all these family members that she has never met before, it's because she wants out of Kentucky, and probably wants to be away from Necky(probably more the former than the latter, but lets not kid ourselves, Amber has more chemistry with Eric than she does with Becky.)

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears she has deleted some of her responses on the general thread, but her account is still here:
For the record I want to say that Tammie has not deleted posts. I'm answering this publicly because I can see how others could also be confused by this same thing again in the future, and since Tammie is an important figure it should be explained. :)

What happened was, Tammie was flooding the thread like a newfag. Mods go in and merge all her double- and triple-posts into one post (this happens a lot with new users). But if someone quotes one of the flood posts before it is merged, if you then go click on that quote you will get an error page, making it seem like that post was deleted. Here's an example. If you click on what Null is quoting it goes nowhere. But the post still exists.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would not be surprised if Amber was not estranged from Tammie anymore, people like Amber(parasites) need the largest pool of potential victims that they can get, there is a reason she wants to see all these family members that she has never met before, it's because she wants out of Kentucky, and probably wants to be away from Necky(probably more the former than the latter, but lets not kid ourselves, Amber has more chemistry with Eric than she does with Becky.)
I'm sure Amber has a reunification fantasy in her head where she becomes good enough for her garbage mother to finally love her, and they live happily ever after. That's not at all an uncommon delusion with foster kids and adoptees.

It's her parasitic family that are sucking her blood for money. I see them as the sinister party here. Amber's looking for an emotional payoff. They're looking for cash and prizes.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Amber has a reunification fantasy in her head where she becomes good enough for her garbage mother to finally love her, and they live happily ever after. That's not at all an uncommon delusion with foster kids and adoptees.

It's her parasitic family that are sucking her blood for money. I see them as the sinister party here. Amber's looking for an emotional payoff. They're looking for cash and prizes.
Considering Amber has spent most of her life leeching off other people financially, I see this as a little poetic justice.

Tags
None