Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
I missed something - what is it that Rickie did or does that's immature & childish & would prevent a promotion? Thanks.
I find that interesting. I know some of us are Team Ricky (myself included) but this could be an insight to how he really is in his off camera life. Considering the company he willingly keeps, there had to be something off there. Or maybe his boss is just a megabitch.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I find that interesting. I know some of us are Team Ricky (myself included) but this could be an insight to how he really is in his off camera life. Considering the company he willingly keeps, there had to be something off there. Or maybe his boss is just a megabitch.
Is homophobia common in the south...?

might it have been an insinuation about his personal relationship with Eric..?

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I would not be surprised if Amber was not estranged from Tammie anymore, people like Amber(parasites) need the largest pool of potential victims that they can get, there is a reason she wants to see all these family members that she has never met before, it's because she wants out of Kentucky, and probably wants to be away from Necky(probably more the former than the latter, but lets not kid ourselves, Amber has more chemistry with Eric than she does with Becky.)
Maybe she does want to move, but unless Amber wants three resentful people spilling serious tea on her after she leaves and where she can't control what they say, odds are she's going to to be forced to stay and rot in Kentucky forever.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Maybe she does want to move, but unless Amber wants three resentful people spilling serious tea on her after she leaves and where she can't control what they say, odds are she's going to to be forced to stay and rot in Kentucky forever.
She would love to move to Lexington but Becky wants to stay close to her mother. Amber would like to be back to California but this will not happen unless she find another servant from there.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So there's this going on between fag shanty- particularly Rickie- and Tashas Thoughts. Here's the first video.

And here's a second one. Kind of interesting. I mean, we always knew how ignorant that bunch was.
Does this have to do with muh racism because Rickie accurately postulated that a Nubian princess would in fact be the color of coffee?

eta: Thanks, I hate her. It would be impossible to overstate how much I hate her.
WOKE TOKENS HERE! COME GET YER RED HOT WOKE TOKENS HERE!

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this have to do with muh racism because Rickie accurately postulated that a Nubian princess would in fact be the color of coffee?

eta: Thanks, I hate her. It would be impossible to overstate how much I hate her.
WOKE TOKENS HERE! COME GET YER RED HOT WOKE TOKENS HERE!
I personally don't care for her annoying nasal voice.
And it's as @marjoram commented- like shooting fish in a barrel finding ignorant asses in that house.
The only things I got entertained by were the stupid things I had missed in the live streams.
Oh and the Rickie "white power" joke and how he just "don't feel like a white person, y'all"

Azshara

uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ricky is a piece of fag shit just like the rest of the clowns in that house. He finally starts showing his true colors, maybe some of the people who really like him for whatever fucking reason will finally realize he is just a moronic as the rest of them. I never understood why so many people think he is so much better than them, like he is being held hostage or something.

eta You Ricky lovers can rate me MOTI all you want but what I said is true *sigh*

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Ricky is a piece of fag shit just like the rest of the clowns in that house. He finally starts showing his true colors, maybe some of the people who really like him for whatever fucking reason will finally realize he is just a moronic as the rest of them. I never understood why so many people think he is so much better than them, like he is being held hostage or something.
I think people liked Rickie is because he has an actual job and seems to be a higher functioning adult in the house by not using mental issues to avoid responsibilities and accountability. Unfortunately, we did not realize that he is profoundly stupid. This all showed on the live stream especially when he said that he wants a black baby girl so he can name her with a black name. The other three occupants are just manipulative and lazy, but he is just not that smart. The fact that his boss did not want to give him a promotion because he is immature makes sense now.

Last edited:
Tags
None