Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that wasnt offended by what ricky said? Lmao Yeah it was retarded but I hear southern people talk about people of color like that all the time. Its ignorant as fuck but I don't think he meant any true harm from it. Hes still a idiot for upholding amber in her bullshit.

I think what's worse is Becky constantly telling people shes native american and being shocked No one can tell. No one gives a fuck.

Tbh I've started to realize that E&R dont say a peep to AL about her weight or how shes currently acting because it would cause a huge fight that would potentially cause Becky to have to move out and be isolated from the boys because of amber. Look how she treats average viewers in her comments that suggest she eats less and walk outside, if anyone suggested that in her real life she would get so pissed.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that wasnt offended by what ricky said? Lmao Yeah it was exceptional but I hear southern people talk about people of color like that all the time. Its ignorant as fuck but I don't think he meant any true harm from it. Hes still a idiot for upholding amber in her bullshit.

I think what's worse is Becky constantly telling people shes native american and being shocked No one can tell. No one gives a fuck.

Tbh I've started to realize that E&R dont say a peep to AL about her weight or how shes currently acting because it would cause a huge fight that would potentially cause Becky to have to move out and be isolated from the boys because of amber. Look how she treats average viewers in her comments that suggest she eats less and walk outside, if anyone suggested that in her real life she would get so pissed.
What I'm offended by is that people are using some dumb shit he said to say something about themselves. That was my central problem with the video that Tasha Tard made. She used it to call him a racist by saying "I'm not calling him a racist" then started vomiting out how offended she was on behalf of genderspecials, Trumps Chosen, immigrants, Syrian refugees, gays, black, et cetera, ect., &c.

All in the service of having her illusion of tolerance and social enlightenment affirmed by white girls who need the same.

That shit offends me more than some dumb hick wanting a biracial baby to love forever because they purtty.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what irritated me the most was his overall smug smart ass attitude towards the commenters. Like he wanted to run his mouth and say shit. Taking up for fat Amber was what got me.
The whole house is an ignorant bunch of fucking hicks stuck at age 13 mentality.
I could care less if he wants a black kid.
But who in their right mind would take up for her? They have to smell her every day. I wonder if they suggest for her to bathe like the other housemates she's had in the past?
I doubt it because like someone said- they wouldn't want to piss Beggy off.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
The fact that so many haydurs gave Ricky a pass just because he's the only one among a group of 30 year olds with an actual job (and a shitty one at that) is quite the eyeopener about the fucking state of this household lol
I’ve said this from the beginning. He’s just as stupid and ignorant as the rest of fag shanty. He has no problem taking more money from Amber and putting up with her stank and BS to buy himself more crap too.
He can deny all he wants but body language and facial expressions don’t lie, he despises Amber but puts up with her for the money.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I’ve said this from the beginning. He’s just as stupid and ignorant as the rest of fag shanty. He has no problem taking more money from Amber and putting up with her stank and BS to buy himself more crap too.
He can deny all he wants but body language and facial expressions don’t lie, he despises Amber but puts up with her for the money.
They all do.
Eric is as lazy as Amber. He cannot work, go to school, walk outside if it is colder than 10C (50F) because of his anxiety. His condition does not seems to improve either. He is happy with taking her money and put up with her since basically both of them are the same.

Becky was in search of a sugar mama and hit the jackpot. She has the use of a vehicle, can see her grifter relatives anytime she wants, and have all her expenses paid by Amber. She quit her job because she is lazy, and instead uses crayons to paint boxes like a 10 year old. If she was not a lesbian and 300 pound lighter, she would be with a 70 year old rich guy and spending her time by the pool.

Rickie is still an enigma. He is not lazy as he has a job and financially help with the household. By now, most people would had enough with the rest of them, but being an idiot, he does not seem to care. For him, at least Amber brings some cash. If her channel flounders all bets are off.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
Why is it always Cherokee with these ass-backward hicks? Why not Cree, Navajo, Apache or Iroquois?
Why Do So Many Americans Think They Have Cherokee Blood?

The Cherokees resisted state and federal efforts to remove them from their Southeastern homelands during the 1820s and 1830s. During that time, most whites saw them as an inconvenient nuisance, an obstacle to colonial expansion. But after their removal, the tribe came to be viewed more romantically, especially in the antebellum South, where their determination to maintain their rights of self-government against the federal government took on new meaning. Throughout the South in the 1840s and 1850s, large numbers of whites began claiming they were descended from a Cherokee great-grandmother. That great-grandmother was often a “princess,” a not-inconsequential detail in a region obsessed with social status and suspicious of outsiders. By claiming a royal Cherokee ancestor, white Southerners were legitimating the antiquity of their native-born status as sons or daughters of the South, as well as establishing their determination to defend their rights against an aggressive federal government, as they imagined the Cherokees had done. These may have been self-serving historical delusions, but they have proven to be enduring.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net

The Cherokees resisted state and federal efforts to remove them from their Southeastern homelands during the 1820s and 1830s. During that time, most whites saw them as an inconvenient nuisance, an obstacle to colonial expansion. But after their removal, the tribe came to be viewed more romantically, especially in the antebellum South, where their determination to maintain their rights of self-government against the federal government took on new meaning. Throughout the South in the 1840s and 1850s, large numbers of whites began claiming they were descended from a Cherokee great-grandmother. That great-grandmother was often a “princess,” a not-inconsequential detail in a region obsessed with social status and suspicious of outsiders. By claiming a royal Cherokee ancestor, white Southerners were legitimating the antiquity of their native-born status as sons or daughters of the South, as well as establishing their determination to defend their rights against an aggressive federal government, as they imagined the Cherokees had done. These may have been self-serving historical delusions, but they have proven to be enduring.
This was great, thank you.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
I’ve heard that it’s because Cherokee tribes were more willing to adapt and work with white settlers so some mixing did occur. Maybe, but I also suspect Cherokee is the first nation that people think of, so that’s the easiest claim.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Little known fact about the Cherokee- they would capture run away slaves and take them as their own if they couldn't get the bounty (they had been enslaving captives for ages before European contact as well), and they of course interbred with them. Their descendants wanted tribal rights to which they were entitled, and the Cherokee Nation had the audacity to deny them. It's called The Freedmen Controversy.

But congrats being fake descended from from slave traders, Becky.

Tags
None