Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is it always Cherokee with these ass-backward hicks? Why not Cree, Navajo, Apache or Iroquois?
Because it's mostly Cherokee that resided in the area she's in. Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina was Cherokee land.

Edit: Also Georgia, upper Alabama and South Carolina. Southern states.

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Considering the way white settlers for the most part didn't see anyone not-white as an equal, romanticizing having Native blood is being proud that an ancestor abused a position of power in a partiularly icky way. It changes the response to bragging about being part Native from an impressed "Ooh, really?" to a disgusted "Ew! Really?"

Agoraphobic Bullshit

The Town Crier and Boozehound
kiwifarms.net
Considering the way white settlers for the most part didn't see anyone not-white as an equal, romanticizing having Native blood is being proud that an ancestor abused a position of power in a partiularly icky way. It changes the response to bragging about being part Native from an impressed "Ooh, really?" to a disgusted "Ew! Really?"
It's like... actual cultural appropriation, not the shit SJW's bitch about.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eric working himself toward the multiple chin club, I see.

And holy shit, Beckster is HUGE. Guess her diet went the way of all Big Al's diets (RIP).

What a bunch of malingering, racist idiots.
That's an older vid. But Beggy is pretty big in Fatty's vids.
I believe Kate released that after Beggy claimed she had Cherokee in her.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Norma's a bitch and she raised shitty kids - but she doesn't deserve to die from stage 4 liver cancer. Damn. Hopefully she'll be heavily sedated in her final days.
I have no pity for shit people, in this case, karma was an ironic mofo.
Shit people deserve horrible painful deaths.
And Eric deserves to clean Hambo's blood mess in his toilet, he didn't said several times how bffs they were.
Now clean the Beast's mess with a smile in your face, stupid faggot.

Tags
None