Orbiter The Amberlynn Reid Show Supporting Cast - Because, like any giant planet, she has a lot of orbiters.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think her mother leaves tomorrow. She arrived last Tuesday & Amber said she was there for less than a wekk so... going to be an interesting next few days
Well this will be the last time she sees her daughter but never fear, she forgave herself for being a literal cum dump who abandoned her kids. Religion is the best way to forget your past and hide behind a bible in delusion.

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
↑ PL time! If anyone doesn't want to read about crappy family shit, then just disregard.

I have an aunt who's been through & done a ton of horrible shit. Due to her drug habit & jail stints, she had 6/7 kids taken away(1 supposedly died due to SIDS, but the possible true story is worse than that). Anyway, I forget why, but my grandma's pastor went out of his way to tell another aunt of mine she was going to hell, but the prior aunt is not because she "turned her life around." Don't know what he's talking about because first aunt has never stopped using drugs & did other shit(she even lied about having cancer, hmm) & other aunt was just a slut monkey who has since settled down with someone.

Religion has always been something my grandma enforced & hid behind. Claims the horrible shit that has happened in the family(that sane people would've reported) should all just be forgiven, because bible. Loved her, but she was a piece of work... & those who thinks the bible just cancels out everything are shit.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
↑ PL time! If anyone doesn't want to read about crappy family shit, then just disregard.

I have an aunt who's been through & done a ton of horrible shit. Due to her drug habit & jail stints, she had 6/7 kids taken away(1 supposedly died due to SIDS, but the possible true story is worse than that). Anyway, I forget why, but my grandma's pastor went out of his way to tell another aunt of mine she was going to hell, but the prior aunt is not because she "turned her life around." Don't know what he's talking about because first aunt has never stopped using drugs & did other shit(she even lied about having cancer, hmm) & other aunt was just a slut monkey who has since settled down with someone.

Religion has always been something my grandma enforced & hid behind. Claims the horrible shit that has happened in the family(that sane people would've reported) should all just be forgiven, because bible. Loved her, but she was a piece of work... & those who thinks the bible just cancels out everything are shit.
maybe your aunt just had bad luck with kids? Anybody can lose 6 or 7 kids and not be the reason why it happened :) Jesus took them :)

Why does Mama Reid’s Melon sound like a really good restaurant?

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

According to what I've always understood- you've gotta actually believe in God and ask for forgiveness of sin before you are forgiven.
Fatty meets none of this. Wishy washy about God. She'd never ask for forgiveness from anyone.
Even all the lies she's gotten caught in- she has never apologized.
She doesn't care about her body. Doesn't care who she hurts.
I could totally see her casually making it up about cancer. She has no conscience.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
When was the last time anyone saw Eric and Ricki - The old 'staying with her sister' line has been heard way too many times

They had been away for 2 weeks at the time of the Taco Bell splurge
They were away when they were in the basement
There is no sign of them anywhere

Have they moved out after a row - Remember when ALR said that she was never going to drink again after something happened on the night they all got plastered?
I’m wondering if D and D have completely abandoned our gorl after they found out about the cancer. I mean she can’t pay their rent anymore, so what’s the point of sticking around.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
I saw some post about them being on vacation and doing something else. I think they’re taking the fags route of being “busy”
“Busy” translates to avoid, avoid, avoid.
Amber paid their rent and but they managed to afford a vacation? Amber's a sucker!
I was thinking the same thing but I remembered it’s Amber. She probably wished them a nice time without realizing what they did.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and so far her dad hasn't bothered to contact her. or is amber being really lazy with trying to track him down outside of facebook? she made it sound like she was really close to her dad when she was younger so that's gotta hurt he doesn't want to be bothered now even with her cancer.
How do we know he isn’t the one who diddled her

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Typical narc & BPD - a new human in her life is perfect; nothing less... until they stop following her narrative & then they turn into the devil incarnate. She'll maintain that delusion a bit longer as Momma isn't living anywhere near her but at some point, Momma is going to say: "No: to something & the shit will hit the fan.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Of her family, her dad's the one that's mentioned the least. Doubtful she could write to him. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out he touched her or smth...
He used to be the one she talked about most, in terms of having a relationship. She's talked about always being a daddy's girl, and when she was in the townhouse, possibly after destiny left, she talked about talking to him a lot, and had a video about coming out to her dad via text or FB chat, then people speculated it wasn't true and asked why she didn't call him and she said she didn't have his number or something. Whether or not she really was in touch with him, who knows, but I doubt it. Point is, her mother has always gotten the villain treatment and been the aim of her resentment, while her father wasn't. She has tons of happy memories with her father (or happy story lies). I know that people who were molested can sometimes display unusual behaviors, but compared to mawlynn, pawlynn was practically the object of hero worship.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
MamaMeth probably got a couple more weeks for compassionate care. "My poor child who I haven't seen in over a decade has CANCER and I need to be there to care for her!"

So, a couple of weeks, maybe under FMLA if she has a halfway decent job, or just her eyeballs have $$ in them like in the cartoons about Big Al's bank account.

I am still highly skeptical of her cancer dx.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He used to be the one she talked about most, in terms of having a relationship. She's talked about always being a daddy's girl, and when she was in the townhouse, possibly after destiny left, she talked about talking to him a lot, and had a video about coming out to her dad via text or FB chat, then people speculated it wasn't true and asked why she didn't call him and she said she didn't have his number or something. Whether or not she really was in touch with him, who knows, but I doubt it. Point is, her mother has always gotten the villain treatment and been the aim of her resentment, while her father wasn't. She has tons of happy memories with her father (or happy story lies). I know that people who were molested can sometimes display unusual behaviors, but compared to mawlynn, pawlynn was practically the object of hero worship.
Well, he WAS the one who brought the McD's cheeseburgers....

Tags
None